Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Just would like to notify people that, Charao life 0.3.13 is now available publicly and can be downloaded at the our Patreon page.
gOA7ylf.png

Last edited:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1074408704.html

Don't tell me that Jinsei has started a new game lol.
And knowing them, it wouldn't even surprise me if this new game is released before than their other four games that have been in development for years (except the tennis one, that will come out this summer).

Looking at the girl, my bet is Kanobitch 2, not a sequel, just making it a series, since she's not wearing a uniform and all Jinsei's heroines wear uniform except Kanobitch.

guys, anyone have save data for : The diary of the cheating young married woman, Yuka / 若妻ユカの浮気日和 ?
this kind of RPG-ish game savedata quite hard to come by, tried to check sagaoz but to no result.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1074408704.html

Don't tell me that Jinsei has started a new game lol.
And knowing them, it wouldn't even surprise me if this new game is released before than their other four games that have been in development for years (except the tennis one, that will come out this summer).

Looking at the girl, my bet is Kanobitch 2, not a sequel, just making it a series, since she's not wearing a uniform and all Jinsei's heroines wear uniform except Kanobitch.

"I am developing 52 games at the same time, expect a rain of ntr goodness in 2035!"

Kamihime has a shit ton of NTR.

Is this true? I don't mind gacha games so I'll pick it up if it is. I've avoided it until now because whenever I read about the game it was always people complaining how Nutaku censored the dialogue, or how how it's just rape, or that the new content is mostly vanilla, etc.

i heard that they really turned down the NTR and rape compared to release and early content.

i mean, i dont think diabolos or guide girl ever got a rape scene compared to all the other allies. so every one kinda just expected they would eventually too. then they went all soft and vanilla.

damn, i would but the reason i played early game kahimihe was because it was in english and i could understand it was ntr.

unless it's easy to spot when it's ntr and not just rape with random girls. like if the dialogue mentions MC.

I'm slowly getting back into the NTR scene. And thought I'd give back some more to the community with my experiences with some of my most recently played games.

Buta Hime-sama: I got this recommended to me. I would not count this as NTR per se. At least based off my understanding of it, there are some questions left to be answered. I went into it thinking it was an orc army taking over the country and stealing the princess/queen from their lover/husband respectively, but I found no evidence of this. The closest there is to making it NTR is a blonde boy is introduced later on that looks similar to the princess; but is never expanded on (at least not that I could understand). At first it left you wondering if the female protagonist is his mom, but that shouldn't be the case because then she would be a Queen. They refer to the boy as Prince, so my best guess is younger brother of the protagonist? Overall pretty extreme content and a hot time if you want to bust a nut. It is pretty much a rape VN.

The rest of the games I'm going to talk about is mom-ntr, as that is favorite, and what I happened to play. Though I do enjoy other types of NTR and Netori almost as much.

Boku no Mama wa Jusei Niku Dorei ~Tomodachi no Hahaoya Choukyou~: For and older game I can't believe some of the subject matter being presented. Some hardcore themes are present such as bestiality among others. A story about classmates fucking a mom. I loved how deprived it got. If only I could find more like this.

Ochiru Hitozuma: Now this was an absolute treat. Not only was it in English, it fired on all cylinders. The only gripe I can think of is, I wish both the wife and mom were shit-talking show more disdain towards their husband and son while they were present. But that's a subjective thing. I absolutely love how you steal two woman. Truly A great Netori game. Corrupting your classmate's mom is a wonderful time.

I'm giving Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san ~Iki Jigoku ni Ochita Kazoku no Game~ a go later during the week. I heard it is quite dark. I'm looking forward to this. And finally I happened on this today. https://exhentai.org/g/1392163/18562dace8/ While not a huge fan of the art, the content more than makes up for it and hits all my fetishes. Especially considering how far they take the theme.

Does anyone know how to hook Bloom Factory games?
Seemly can't play Tsuma, Riko. Hajimete no Happening Bar Taiken or its sequel without a h-code..

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to hook Bloom Factory games?
Seemly can't play Tsuma, Riko. Hajimete no Happening Bar Taiken or its sequel with a h-code..
Textractor works. Both games are worth playing if you enjoy netorase from the husband's POV.

The gyaru version of the wife from the new homestay game looks hot:

27y78z6.jpg

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ246142.html next NTRPG from アグノーストス released. They're trying to follow in the footsteps of the NTRPGs 1 and 2 that everyone knows. Their first game was very much a call back to that so I assume this one sticks with the same kind. Waiting for it to show up around here.

Does someone play this game? I cannot complet a quest when we need to find a 4 chicken. I found 2 in the field, one in mountain and thats all. Cat (hint teller) keep talk about field but I cannot find one more damn chicken in this area.

Also, if you would to play this game you need to save before task with a stone pushing thingies. This damn stone could ruin you game quite easely if you played without save. At least, this is what happen to me, +15 min from the start :(

Really?
I was expecting so much from them... are ntrpg the only games managing to do it well? :(

Their previous title- I didn't think was too bad.. I haven't played this one yet- but their other time was maybe too fast-paced but still okay.. I had hope they got some feedback from fans of the true NTRPGs and based this new one a bit differently. I do know this new game has multiple ends and a couple of bad ends you can fall into. So saving often is important. Hopefully- like NTRPG... the ntr is a little bit slower and closer to a finale than just your character becoming aware of it within the first 30 mins and then ending up watching it for the next 2 hours without doing much of anything... like their first game. That's why you have multiple characters- so you can see them all fall leading up to main heroine- which is what NTRPG did pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?