Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

What's the best way to "read" VNs? I'm still using default Atlas with some extra libraries here and there, are there better ways now?

What's the best way to "read" VNs? I'm still using default Atlas with some extra libraries here and there, are there better ways now?
I use both textractor and visual novel reader with google translate and it does a pretty good job.

The nice thing about textractor is that you can get plugins to display more translations at the same time, I like it a lot.
Now they also have a plugin to display a custom translation so if anyone wants to translate a game that can't be patched keep that in mind.

The nice thing about textractor is that you can get plugins to display more translations at the same time, I like it a lot.
Now they also have a plugin to display a custom translation so if anyone wants to translate a game that can't be patched keep that in mind.

Mmmm i need to download the nwest version then.

3.0.1 is the latest, the beta ones had a different number system and it restarted once it was out of beta

I use both textractor and visual novel reader with google translate and it does a pretty good job.

I'll look into this thank you so much! It was about time I upgraded from my ancient way of "reading" VNs

Thank you. Any good plugins you can recommend, and where to get them? I saw only a couple sample extensions on the github page I think, and those seemed to mostly be for example. Couldn't really find any while googling "textractor plugins/extensions."

There are more unused plugins in the program's folder, just drag and drop the dll files to activate them.

So this week is gonna be an interesting one, we've got

Mama wa Taimanin 19th (Black Lilith)
Hajimete no Kanojo 26th (Waffle)
Kyouyuu Tsuma, Minori ~Tonari no Heya de Dakarete Iru Ai Suru Tsuma~ 26th (Atelier Sakura)

We'll be lucky to get another NTR release this year from the top two, both will likely need H-code, but i think it'll be worth the wait.

By the way did any one see this on VNDB lol
(Hobo) 100% Free Sozai de Tsukutta Kanojo Netorare Eroge/A GF NTR Erogame Made with (Almost) 100% Royalty Free Materials
Currently replaying older games over and over so i'm sort of in a drought period, but i think i'll replay some of Anim's or Rascou's novels for the 3rd or 4th time than play that lol

Isn't that more or less standard for this sort of thing? Translation Aggregator let's me framelessly read Google/Atlas/LEC/whoever all at the same time, though honestly Google is all you really need nowadays.
I have tried using Textractor but unless I simply couldn't find it (certainly possible) there didn't seem to be an easy way to cut and edit the hooked text, like how I can do so by using TA with ITHVNR. I find being able to break up text into complete sentences and remove confusing chaff like moaning invaluable when it comes to MTL.

Isn't that more or less standard for this sort of thing? Translation Aggregator let's me framelessly read Google/Atlas/LEC/whoever all at the same time, though honestly Google is all you really need nowadays.
I have tried using Textractor but unless I simply couldn't find it (certainly possible) there didn't seem to be an easy way to cut and edit the hooked text, like how I can do so by using TA with ITHVNR. I find being able to break up text into complete sentences and remove confusing chaff like moaning invaluable when it comes to MTL.
Wait how are you using Google? Google has blocked translation aggregator after using it for a few minutes for me for about a year now for me.

Wait how are you using Google? Google has blocked translation aggregator after using it for a few minutes for me for about a year now for me.

Yeah they've been doing this however Bing has better translations anyway, because they were much earlier on the ML train for their NLP solutions. Say what you want about Bing search, but their translation software is legit. I've used Google Cloud's translation API, which is a bit more on the cutting edge and it's free for the first 500,000 characters (pricing is decent after that).

Btw did anybody play the demo for Waffle's latest game? I want to like their games because I think they're really well done and thought out, but shit mang, I cba read the waterfalls of text they write.

TA's r190 version supposedly fixed some people's issues entirely but I also still get the block after a while. The cut off seems pretty random so I often manage to play for hours before Google finally stops working for the night, in which case I either just make do with Bing/Yandex/etc in the same window or just continue the next day when it seemingly fixes itself. As far as I know there isn't a way to circumvent the block altogether, sadly.

TA's r190 version supposedly fixed some people's issues entirely but I also still get the block after a while. The cut off seems pretty random so I often manage to play for hours before Google finally stops working for the night, in which case I either just make do with Bing/Yandex/etc in the same window or just continue the next day when it seemingly fixes itself. As far as I know there isn't a way to circumvent the block altogether, sadly.

The quickest way to trigger the block is to CTRL spam the text. Even if I don't do that, it Google tends to block me after 20 minutes or so which is a shame because Google Translate is much more dependable than the other translation options on TA including Bing and Yandex because it spits out gibberish much more often than Google Translate does (at least for me). You might as well just install ATLAS and use a custom dictionary which IMO is better than all the non-GT options on TA.

At last, I managed to finish a major update; Charao Life 0.3.0 Released!

Phew after months of working on the game, I am proud to present version 0.3.0.
This version adds a lot of content and improvements since the previous 0.15 version.
I will make a detailed change-log tomorrow (with known issues) and update the Patreon page after I get some sleep.
A big thanks to our supporters for taking interest in backing up this project, without you guys, this update would not have been possible! thanks for not giving up on me!
And the various people who helped me in making this game possible! (see in game Credits)
Also. I apologize for the numerous Typos and Grammatical errors you will encounter beforehand. There were only two of us who worked on this game and we have not had the resources to hire a proofreader. We hope to do that in future patches once we become more stable.
Please report bugs you may find using the PrintScreen button, a folder called Screenshots will be created in your game directory. You can help us fix bugs by reporting them and sending those screenshots on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/HvmQThh

EDIT: done, updated the Patreon page to include new screenshots for 0.3.0 and deleted old 0.15 screenshots and updated descriptions.

Last edited:
Hey, guys, I need help finding a vn that got good reviews but I forget the name of. It is about a husband and wife and the game takes place from when they in high school to when they are married. It is made by the same studio who made the game about the doctor with the mime face paint that had three games.

Hey, guys, I need help finding a vn that got good reviews but I forget the name of. It is about a husband and wife and the game takes place from when they in high school to when they are married. It is made by the same studio who made the game about the doctor with the mime face paint that had three games.

Not HS, they meet when they're in college ages, and that's game is "boku no kanojo wa gatenkei" :D
The best NTR eroge for me

Some previews for Mayumi 2 went up. A little disapointed. I'm still playing the first game, but other than the bigger boobs all of these look similar to images in the first game. If you're going to make a sequel i'd like a bit of variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Using Translator
Sorry for disturbing again about this game, but can you please update it to 1.02 or newer? Old games on DLSite not always have info about update, so i don't know what the current version, just found info about 1.02 on ULMF. Thanks in advance.
tumayouji wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload RJ01200722? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload game RJ119355? Thank you so much!
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90さん。https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140523-縁-yukari-knight-princess.1132787/ こちらをMexaのみで構いません再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120144705
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120151554
あまいろショコラータ3 メロンブックス特典 DLCコンテンツ『つがい狼の発情交尾/コハナ』
could you upload these voice drama ? thank you so much