Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

After playing Homestay and the beginning of Kashidashi Tsuma, Mayumi, I think I found my new favorite type of NTR eroge. I really like the idea of being able to play through the whole story from the guy's POV, while never seeing a sex scene, or only seeing a few like when you catch them in the act, or like in Mayumi's case where the scene is just described to you. Basically, where you have to enter another mode or something to actually see all of the sex scenes. Anybody else really into this, or got any other recommendations for this type?

After playing Homestay and the beginning of Kashidashi Tsuma, Mayumi, I think I found my new favorite type of NTR eroge. I really like the idea of being able to play through the whole story from the guy's POV, while never seeing a sex scene, or only seeing a few like when you catch them in the act, or like in Mayumi's case where the scene is just described to you. Basically, where you have to enter another mode or something to actually see all of the sex scenes. Anybody else really into this, or got any other recommendations for this type?

Marina 1,2,3 baby.
The entire game is through the husbands POV, he asks his wife to cuck him and she agrees. On the days shes fucking someone you wait in agony until she comes home and describes what sue did. Only after the description do you unlock the sex scene in her POV. You the player can then choose to save and exit the game to see the scene right away or wait until you beat the game game before watching all of them. I perfer to look at it right away because her description is still fresh and you can find out if she told you the whole truth or held some things back which she usually does. The first one is available in english fully translated and the other 2 you have to machine translate. Before marina however check out please bang my wife, a game made by the same people also fully translated. For other good anim games play kabeno 1 and 2 as well as bokudaka and its dlc

This one is bloody brilliant. I didn't even know you translated it until I read this forum, it was one of the few recently translated NTR works that I saw on Exhentai that I liked.

Unrelated smut web novel recommendation:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/eroge-reincarnation-please-dont-collect-onee-chans-cgs/

It has sporadic scenes that come close to NTR - kind of - but it isn't really that type of novel in nature. Don't know how well it'll be universally liked, but I suggest giving it a decent shot. Has nice humor and some steamy scenes.

can you give examples of what you mean by "close NTR"?

on a side note, any know if this one got shared yet

https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ033962.html

i found vol 2 on exhentai and thought it was a pure vanilla. until the very end of volume 2 where the girl is caught having sex with another guy that isn't MC. now i have to know how it ends. do more girls get taken or was it a 1 time thing?

After playing Homestay and the beginning of Kashidashi Tsuma, Mayumi, I think I found my new favorite type of NTR eroge. I really like the idea of being able to play through the whole story from the guy's POV, while never seeing a sex scene, or only seeing a few like when you catch them in the act, or like in Mayumi's case where the scene is just described to you.

That's called "Mystery NTR". A lot of people like that kind of stuff, you could say is the favorite kind of most people. And it comes in two flavors: Netorare (the MC is not willing to be cheat on) and Netorase (the MC likes the idea of his wife being fucked by other man/men).

Recomendations: ANIM TeamMM games (even though their last games weren't that good IMO) , Venus games (but the intro until the "good parts" is reaaaaaaaaally loooooooooooong), Rascou's Toaru Hahaoya series (mom NTR and straight shota), Atelier Sakura games (although is a hit and miss, most of their games are not so good).

Thanks, I'll definitely have to check some of these out. Especially the Marina games. Always heard the praise for them, but if they fit what I described, them I have to play them

Netorare Nurse 1, and 2, 3 is a little diferent but also good, Honto no Kimochi from jinsei (and all games really except the one that was translated T.T)

Netorareta Mama wa Suki Desu ka? ~Kyouiku Mama to Kateikyoushi~

by Heiantei, but this is mother ntr, so you are the son, not the husband.

Hello!

I'm looking for some Netorare vn and doujins where the husband cheated on his wife first and then the wife cheated on him back. I saw some doujins with that premise under netori, but they stopped before they show the cheating husband's reaction to being NTR.

Hello!

I'm looking for some Netorare vn and doujins where the husband cheated on his wife first and then the wife cheated on him back. I saw some doujins with that premise under netori, but they stopped before they show the cheating husband's reaction to being NTR.

Its not really a VN or doujin but https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ211965.html is a story focused NTR game with a premise that mostly follows what you requested. You play as the husband and for the first part of the game, you go around seducing girls around the town without your wife knowing. This bites the husband back in the ass later when he finds his wife cheating. The game doesn't end there and proceeds to do something a bit different after that but it mostly falls in line with your request.

Thanks for all the recommendations. Mom NTR is one of my favorites, so I'll definitely have to check out Netorareta Mama wa Suki Desu ka?

Thanks for all the recommendations. Mom NTR is one of my favorites, so I'll definitely have to check out Netorareta Mama wa Suki Desu ka?

Another momNTR i like
Netorare Inbo Bukken ~Sayaka~
https://vndb.org/v22758
The POV switches around quite a bit between the mom and son though so it loses out on the mystery

Saimin Kazoku ~Yadokari~
https://vndb.org/v22477

But as you were suggesting before, this has the POV switch after you've finish, sort of lol
First you play as the husband, oblivious as to what's going on, after you've finished the husband part you switch to your wife's POV but continue on further than where you left off from the husband's POV.
So the husband only gets half the game while the wife goes from start to finish with a few little switch ins with the husband now and then.

Guys, are there any other ENG translated RPG maker NTR games?
i have played NTRPG 1 and 2

Anyone still has 淫Days? The only complete download I see is from rapidgator premium, torrents get to like 60% max

Edit - also 姦染3 ~首都崩壊~?

Last edited:
Anyone still has 淫Days? The only complete download I see is from rapidgator premium, torrents get to like 60% max

Edit - also 姦染3 ~首都崩壊~?

Toss me the links, I'll get it then put it in a MEGA folder for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?