Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Question, is Crystal worth playing? And how is the effort by H content rate? I mean, in Nanahayo even with the cheat code you had walk around and do work to get to the scenes, but at least they were good. If it's borderline like that then maybe I'll give this game a shot later.

Question, is Crystal worth playing? And how is the effort by H content rate? I mean, in Nanahayo even with the cheat code you had walk around and do work to get to the scenes, but at least they were good. If it's borderline like that then maybe I'll give this game a shot later.

I think it's worth playing- even H content aside- I'm an RPG fan that likes some challenge.. and while so many h-rpgs have turnbased rpg content for combat.. 99% of them are so ridiculously easy that they might as well not be there and be more like the other mechanic of -if you run into the back of an enemy on the worldmap you kill it and take less damage- as some other rpgs do. However this one actually has some difficult content- especially postgame(where there are also many H-scenes and content to boost your characters strength).. and a lot of abilities that you'll find yourself using instead of just spamming the same move over and over due to different abilities being super effective to different enemy types. It feels like a game even without the H-content and that's good in my books.. Most probably just want the H... as for that- There's a guide built into the game that allows you to do the main story while also not missing any h-content. And it's an H-route so if you fuck up the route you will just stop seeing scenes.. luckily- you'll see all the scenes while doing the main story without ever having to go in another direction or way out to a specific place to see one scene. There's some game-over rape for big fights that lead to a bad end as well. They're easier to miss than the actual story plot-based scenes and in a chest at your house you'll get an item that kills you that you can use to get them easier and the guide will tell you which enemies you need to lose to.

I guess it's only worth playing if you like a lot of game around your h-content. There's items in the game that allow you to turn off encounter rate and go super fast as well as finding an item that lets you teleport to villages and such so if you know where you're going you can complete the game in a couple hours. After you beat the main story(in post-game) there's 4 or 5 scenes that you can get with no effort at all- but on the way you'll mainly only see the game-over rapes and a lot of teasing(ripped clothes and such) until near the end.

At least the dot graphics of the scenes are unique for an RPGmaker game.

However this one actually has some difficult content- especially postgame(where there are also many H-scenes and content to boost your characters strength).. and a lot of abilities that you'll find yourself using instead of just spamming the same move over and over due to different abilities being super effective to different enemy types.
You see, I asked because I dont like doing heavy work to get to the good part, so it being a superb RPG game doesnt really matter much to me, specially when you emphasize difficulty b/c that's not what I'm looking for but the interactive feature of an RPG maker game as opposed to a VN. I understand that this plus liking NTR is kinda paradoxal in the sense that most of the times you need to get really deep into the story to be able to enjoy it, but the reading I dont really mind (unless it's super slow paced).

The last one of the RPG genre I played that looked similar to what you're mentioning was Stardust, by then it was fresh enough that I caught myself playing it for many, many hours until I got stuck and had no idea where to go, then later lost my save. The world was interesting enough and the battles werent too complicated. The H pacing wasnt bad either but the scenes you get up to that point werent NTR nor with the main heroine, even tho sometimes it was implied that something did happen while you were gone the whole setting was too light to consider anything really serious taking place. There was a particular "if you enter from this side and exit from that side you get to a different room" sort of a puzzle as a forest maze which's solution was so far from decipherable that I had to write a schematic at some point to test every possibility. I hated every second of that but I soldiered through because I thought the NTR was nearing in and could be amazing. I regret wasting so much time on it for no pay off. Never again.

I dont touch complex SLG or battle tactics games for the same reason. But, since there are guides for it I might give it a shot sometime, I just need to know if the NTR is good and doesnt happen only on bad ends or just as the game is about to end.

Last edited:
The 3.2 version of the game has a lot of things to make everything easier on yourself. Including the guide- though the guide is again... very specific so keeping a lot of saves just incase you choose the wrong choice and you don't want to save over that.. and a leveling dungeon to powerlevel your characters if you meet some difficulty you don't like. Can also get some pretty overpowered items early. I think the only thing that might need a bit of grinding is fighting the elemental gods-which is entirely optional and not related to any scene. And the post-game dungeon which is related to a scene and technically the True End of the game as it has some difficult fights unless you have some overpowered skills like ((True Wings of Light)) or the aoe high damage stun the mages learn.. The NTR is not only bad ends though- it's related to the true end of the game and on the way there the characters will get teased a bit- but the serious scenes are relatively late-- or related to game-over bad ends and rape-on-defeat. The first 2 serious scenes are not too far in..however they don't involve either of the main heroines (Anna and Tsubame)-- They involve characters you've met but don't travel with.

All in all- you'll probably spend 3-5 hours 100%ing the game.

https://mega.nz/#!BUUESaCJ!2m8CfzU-STGY4xUrFjEIPhqlq7JFnOad4vV1Hk7c_NM

If I uploaded this right- this should be my save in front of the tv(reminiscence room) and all 3 memory discs. There might be some scenes not on the disk(like the scenes you can get via chance while resting at inn with certain party members) but it's as 100% complete CGwise as possible for the room.

I also played Stardust like you- but didn't finish it. Afterall the info on dlsite says it's a 20 hour game to complete. It's been a really really long time though- when it was first uploaded.. don't remember much. I didn't like it. I grab everything in the genre and before deleting it throw it on a big external HD. Some I don't even play- but just there as a sort of collection. Last two games I played before this were tomoka of tears(really heavy ntr rapey game with a loli) and Okashiya-san ni Nerawareta! (really rapey game with a ntr route and no lolis)... Nothing special but at least the latter had okay animated cgs- most games just distort the picture and it looks awful.

I used cheat (save game) to use Barrier for the whole game and XP 9999999 per character. So walk in the park. You can add all recollection items too.
Problem is, how to obtain epilogue scenes normally...

EDIT: http://dotkobo.web.fc2.com/page3/page3_28.html how to do that ? I mean what need I to do to unlock Addition 2 ? I go alone to Flora and she is not alone.

Last edited:
Anyone know the name of cg set were father brings home a new wife or girlfriend to meet daughter and she starts to cheat on the father by raping the daughter and she only got with father cause he showed her a picture of his daughter and she was her ideal. I think it was 3d and I know I found exhentai but can't find it after looking anymore.

I used cheat (save game) to use Barrier for the whole game and XP 9999999 per character. So walk in the park. You can add all recollection items too.
Problem is, how to obtain epilogue scenes normally...

EDIT: http://dotkobo.web.fc2.com/page3/page3_28.html how to do that ? I mean what need I to do to unlock Addition 2 ? I go alone to Flora and she is not alone.

You need to go to your house in warriors village first and interact with bed to disband the party. Should have an option when pressing disband to Disband and Generate Event or something. That'll take everyone out of party and would start Tsubames quest if you've confronted her with the red hair ornament you find in the Elders house. Either way from here you can go see Flora to start farni event or go to Anna's house which will start the talom event. I suggest going to Flora first.

There is no info about added content anywhere and the name says special low price edition.

As far as I can tell it's the same game, just re-released at a lower standard price. Since the original getchu page now only has it for download, the new release is the only way to get a hard copy. I'm guessing it'll just be very basic, disk in a dvd box and not much else. It's probably a way to keep selling hard copies, while charging full price for people who want to download it right away instead.
Whatever case, no new content. You can ignore it.

Reactions: stupid_army
So anyone knows of a game that is mostly like the uncle's route from President Yukino? I mean having sex in risky places (close to the boyfriend) and the girl liking it both from the danger and the cheating.

Even if its just part of the game (like the above mentioned route) that would be ok, novels and mangas would be ok too (although translated pleaseeee, i think i know 1 novel like that but its unstranslated T.T)

That would be somewhat unnecessary seeing how I've already commissioned its translation a few months ago (found a translator I really like). :)

Hopefully will be released to the public soon! (wasn't cheap, hope fans like it)

Oh, we will. Thank you.
I managed to translate something with Capture2Text, but really wants to know all the details

That would be somewhat unnecessary seeing how I've already commissioned its translation a few months ago (found a translator I really like). :)

Hopefully will be released to the public soon! (wasn't cheap, hope fans like it)

Thanks! Can't wait to read it.

Btw how is Atelier Sakura's new game?

What is that and how does it work?

It's program. OCR to text.
It works very simple. You chose hot key in settings --- press it and you coursor will change ---- highlight text from manga ---- and you got it in your buffer and in TA :)
But it's not perfect, it can't recognise everything (like screaming text / text on not black or white background)... but still it can a lot
Conceptual_Illustration.png

That's awesome work, thanks progste. Can I ask if anything is happening with the other chapters? There are eight total, with two down now. Are there bounties on the other chapters? Are you interesting in translating them?
I really like fantasy NTR stories that aren't just rape and mindbreak, so I'm hoping. Not trying to push you.

Im back again, been busy with some stuff, also got new PC, but still kept track of this thread. Glad to see some old-timers showed up and are well, its people here that keep this thread great and active.

Was a bit disappointed with newest Black Lilith games - Zero, and that newest game with Blue-haired demoness , well at least they are making games again :rolleyes:, and Taimanin Kessen Arena is finally released by nutaku. Few years ago i've created account there just to play it but they cancelled\postponed it then, its good to finally play it in English, even tho gameplay is not that great and its p2win heavy.

So anyone knows of a game that is mostly like the uncle's route from President Yukino? I mean having sex in risky places (close to the boyfriend) and the girl liking it both from the danger and the cheating.

Even if its just part of the game (like the above mentioned route) that would be ok, novels and mangas would be ok too (although translated pleaseeee, i think i know 1 novel like that but its unstranslated T.T)
That is what i wanted to talk about. Recently I've finished another Heiantei game - Hataraku Oku-san wa Suki Desu ka? I didn't like it as much as Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka?, not as much risky/hidden sex but still it got few scenes like sex in front of heroine's son in a dark park, though son cant see its his mom cuz its too dark and stuff. I've also found out that a lot of netori games like Uwaki Tsuma ~Kyonyuu Hitozuma Midare Manshon~ (that car scene looks good and it looks like 2/3 sex scenes of this game are stealth sex), and some earlier netori Tinkerbell games (Gibo no Toiki and Aniyome wa Ijippar (both of them i couldn't get to run on my PC, i guess i need to set up XP virtual machine for them :(), should have plenty of this stuff. Also netori games by studio pork. And this one looks good too. Im pretty sure there are much more netori games with those themes. And maybe some of those family romance games would have some of them too.

My question is why we rarely get scene like that in our netorare mystery PoV games? Imagine scene like this one but from husband PoV, like you are talking on the phone, trying to deal with some important shit and there are moaning and panting from your wife nearby but you are too focused on phone conversation to notice whats really going on.
In our typical mystery NTR heroines are trying to have sex as far away from protag as possible and netori guys aren't interested in fooling around with risky stuff with protag nearby.
But in netori games i find protags and story are kinda uninteresting and bland, but those risky/stealth sex scenes are great and they would be even better from NTR pov. I wish more games offered option to play them either as netori or netorare like some of Miel games do.
:sigh:

guys, i need help. stopped playing novel games for awhile. Planning to start again. any nice mystery NTR games that out last few years to recommend?
Sorry for late answer. I dunno, feel like mystery ntr are kind a niche and we don't get many of them. Usually they are all made by same companies like Mekujira and some parts in Tanin Bou Monogatari by them were alright. ANIM.teamMM but thier latest game was netorase, but with male PoV still. Jinsei Tsuukoudome latest game is partly mystery i think? And there were also few Atelier Sakura's games like Tsuma ga Karada o Hiraku Wake and Boku no Shiranai Gamen no Kanojo. Most recent mystery ntr i think was Saimin Kazoku ~Yadokari~ you play as a husband first and after finishing you unlock netori PoV with probably more stuff later. And i probably missed something :(

This is only very vaguely NTR-related, but does anyone have a working crack for [Delta] Mesuinu Hatsujouki ~Kageriyuku Nichijou~? I'd be super grateful.
You need AlphaROM cracker for this one, you probably already have it, open launcher.exe with it and it will replace that file and create .bak copy, after that launcher will run normally without asking for serial number.

---

Anyways its nice to post here again, too bad my english hasn't improved much, but i ll try to post here more often anyway
:bye:

Last edited:
Reactions: dcatz

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down