Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

The second BokuDaka DLC is the same that the first DLC. Absolutely no info except the fact that it's about Dojima, like the first one. Infortunately, there wasn't any share of the DLCs until now. So we can't say if these DLCs are NTS or NTR.

Is there any more info? Also is certain the 2nd DLC is also about Doujima? I was thinking it would be a dlc for every netori guy.
I hope that at least the 2nd DLC (being about Doujima) has some NTR in it.

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Is there any more info? Also is certain the 2nd DLC is also about Doujima? I was thinking it would be a dlc for every netori guy.
I hope that at least the 2nd DLC (being about Doujima) has some NTR in it.

According to 5ch, 2nd DLC is couple play with Doujima.
And probably husband does not know that.

Hi guys, I need some help with Heiantei games.
I have Win 10 64 bit, and when I try to play any Heiantei game, it starts laging, when I press for new dialogue, it freezes for a little.
I changed system locale, location, display language, time zone, font and it didn't help. I tried LocaleEmulator, but it also didn't work, I also tried NTLEA but it also didn't work.
A year and half ago while I still had Win 7 I didn't have this problem, the game didn't freeze when playing.
Thanks in advance

I have Win 10 64 bit, and when I try to play any Heiantei game, it starts laging, when I press for new dialogue, it freezes for a little.
I changed system locale, location, display language, time zone, font and it didn't help. I tried LocaleEmulator, but it also didn't work, I also tried NTLEA but it also didn't work.
A year and half ago while I still had Win 7 I didn't have this problem, the game didn't freeze when playing.
Thanks in advance

Try running it in compatibility mode. As for how to do that google it cuz I'm still on windows 8.

Thanks in advance
I'm running with the exact same thing and it works perfectly with locale emulator so it must be something with your computer.

Try running it in compatibility mode. As for how to do that google it cuz I'm still on windows 8.

Yeah, I tried that also but no success :(

I'm running with the exact same thing and it works perfectly with locale emulator so it must be something with your computer.

Hmm, do you have the newest win 10 updates installed? May I also ask, you use the newest version LocaleEmulator with fake UI option checked? Since I tried it both on my laptop and PC, and it is the same problem, though I have the newest updates installed, and I heard something (too late) how the new Creators update messes with a lot of things.

Thanks for the help anyways

Yeah, I tried that also but no success :(

Hmm, do you have the newest win 10 updates installed? May I also ask, you use the newest version LocaleEmulator with fake UI option checked? Since I tried it both on my laptop and PC, and it is the same problem, though I have the newest updates installed, and I heard something (too late) how the new Creators update messes with a lot of things.

Thanks for the help anyways
No I stopped updating when the update said it was going to remove some things from my windows folder and delete some kinda system config and didn't want to risk blue screening my computer also I use a version 2.3.1.1 of locale emulator. If you can't get to work why not just download a virtual machine it took me like ten minutes to set up a windows xp version and works really well.

Last edited:
Hey guys it's been a while, what would be the best atelier sakura game in your opinion?

Hey guys it's been a while, what would be the best atelier sakura game in your opinion?

As a guy with some preferential fetishes. For me the only game of Atelier Sakura I truly finished is Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 2 -Shouji ni Utsuru, Kaikan ni Modae Kurutta Tsuma no Kage-
At the time I played I still didn't used VNR or anything like it and it was for the best IMO. I like Father/Daughter blood related, non-blood related or in-law incest/inseki. It's one of my top fetishes. So I pretty much just got to the parts I can see the wife falling to the father's dick.
Now then, it was a long time ago, I had yet to understand a lot about other fetishes like Netori/NTR, heck I watched True Blue without a care about the characters relationships. I believe the father is a bit asshole. and you have 3 options, stop it after the first time the wife has sex with the father, watch all or don't watch all. (The first option is happy ending).
The reason the MC's father is having sex with the heroine is cause they need a heir and the MC is infertile.

@EDIT: Also, my interest in father/daughter is what led me to find out about ANIM on their great game Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi ~Shiranu Ma ni Chichi no Mono ni Natteita Tsuma wa, Yorokobi no Aegi to Tomoni Koshi o Uneraseteita~ a game that didn't worked as NTR for me since my father/daughter fetish made me connect with the father on the story. And while thinking about it from the outside, he was a bit of a manipulative dick, connecting with him, I can kinda respect him for doing the things he did, also. Kanae is one of the best heroines for me.

@EDIT2: Now if you excuse me I gotta play Kon'ya, Otou-sama ni Dakaremasu... cause while the father is an asshole, looks weird and has a smile that I feel like punching. The way Iwabuchi Haruka(Hanazawa Sakura) says "Otou-sama" is so great for me that every game that has a father/daughter thing I hope the heroine to say it. Not even Kanae "Otou-san" moaning beats it for me.

Last edited:
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3
Because I loved heroine design and I liked the change from good to evil queen (and not dumb slutty) heroine.

Ai Suru Tsuma, Mariko ga Rinshitsu de Dakareru Made
Only the netorare beginning there, with the hot moaning + mystery.

And you, which one did you like ?

Do you have mega or torrent link for the Hoka game? Also question for everyone: how good or bad is the catwalk nero newest game? Is been a longggg while since they released anything and i am surprised it has ntr, i ask from 2 angles how good is the ntr and how good is the game itself apart from the ntr (like does it have corruption, a good story apart from the ntr, etc)?

Do you have mega or torrent link for the Hoka game? Also question for everyone: how good or bad is the catwalk nero newest game? Is been a longggg while since they released anything and i am surprised it has ntr, i ask from 2 angles how good is the ntr and how good is the game itself apart from the ntr (like does it have corruption, a good story apart from the ntr, etc)?
Yo can find a mega link at http://www.onlyhgames.com/hoka-no-otoko-no-seieki-de-harande-mo-ii-desu-ka-3/.

Reactions: Animefan_09
I only played Marina from atelier sakura, as I am still new to this genre. But I like anim games more^^
Anim is clearly superior, mainly because Atelier Sakura IMO is the fast food of ntr, with too many games out every year to focus on the little things that makes ntr great.

Just my luck, links works fine but my internet doesn't T.T, and i don't dare use my phone internet to download it since its sure to eat at my mb. 2 weeks like this and counting........

Btw guys can someone check if this https://exhentai.org/g/1219221/368b5a8934/ is a book, ln, short story or manga? My internet doesn't let me see in the source T.T

Also any chance is in english?

Last edited:
Just my luck, links works fine but my internet doesn't T.T, and i don't dare use my phone internet to download it since its sure to eat at my mb. 2 weeks like this and counting........

Btw guys can someone check if this https://exhentai.org/g/1219221/368b5a8934/ is a book, ln, short story or manga? My internet doesn't let me see in the source T.T

Also any chance is in english?
I see what appears to be manga pages for the red head so I guess manga but also shows full color cg for the blue haired chick so I could be wrong.

If you prefer the daughter of the next Heiantei game, you are gonna be disappointed, they said there is not gonna be a route only for her, so first game mother and second game oyakodon.

I'm disappointed not for the lack of daughter (I really don't care, I prefer milfs) but for the fact that the second game will be a lot of threesome, and I don't like multiple girls (or guys) .....

I only played Marina from atelier sakura, as I am still new to this genre. But I like anim games more^^

yeah anim game is more polished because it's new and everything but in terms of story and how it deliver that ntr feel it's still below those 2 game mentioned before but if you are new then playing anim is the right choice (there are 3 relatively new game from anim that I really like)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please