Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I downloaded this and is fine, but the game doesn't work, when I open it, it says something about a missing script file....
You have to run Install file and install the game, it wont run from that premade game folder even if you copy it.

Reactions: Yadoumi

Mmm, weird i could have sworn i had ntr nurse 1, oh well thanks for this, already played it but ntr nurse may be my favorite ntr series......not hard since the only other ntr serie si know of is the one from Nomad, i mean is there any other game out there that has ntr and is related to a previous one? either a direct sequel like ntr nurse or same characters/universe like the Nomad one, or hell lets put triangle blue out there too since its ntr added to a older vanilla game.

Mmm, weird i could have sworn i had ntr nurse 1, oh well thanks for this, already played it but ntr nurse may be my favorite ntr series......not hard since the only other ntr serie si know of is the one from Nomad, i mean is there any other game out there that has ntr and is related to a previous one? either a direct sequel like ntr nurse or same characters/universe like the Nomad one, or hell lets put triangle blue out there too since its ntr added to a older vanilla game.
I've recently finished all 3 Netorare nurse games, and yeah, they are pretty good. But I found protag's PoV lacking in game 2 and 3. In first game there was discreet action under table in front of MC, discreet phone sex scene and some small tidbits in text. But in sequels we pretty much have nothing like that, why:confused:
Also that consecutive NTR (sequential NTR? I dunno how to call it) was amazing. Its like first girl stab our hero with a knife in his back and leave him bleeding, then comes another heroine and starts to rotate/move it. I wish we had more games with it. :(
I especially liked how Heroines in the beginning of 2nd and 3rd game promised our protag that whatever happens - they will never betray him like his wife did in the first game, i found those scenes pretty sad actually.
:deadsad:

I dunno about Nomad's Inraku no Miko NTR series. But if i remember right, someone here wrote that they are more like alternative scenarios, but i could be wrong.

Speaking of same universes that i know/can remember now.
Venus games happens in the same universe i think. Heroine from Kanojo no Bed no Shita no Touchouki - another game with consecutive NTR by the way, has minor role in Soushitsu no Married Life. Teacher dude from Utakata no Tsubomi plays pretty big role in Shikiyoku no Komari Sou ~Hitozuma Akina Hen~ and Shikiyoku no Komari Sou ~Chise Hen~. Also one of heroines have very brief appearance there. Main heroine of Ubawareta Hatsukoi i think present as a daughter in very first venus game which i think was not NTR. If I'm wrong - feel free to correct me, fellow venus fans :). (And i also should probably start using characters names, but they don't have their characters entries on vndb and i find its very hard to remember japanese names unless they are Goro Majima or Akechi :rolleyes:)

Also 2 latest Rascou games (~Yukari Hen~ and ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~) happen in the same apartment building/complex from previous games, you can briefly meet both main heroines there.

Speaking more about Venus. Im worried for its future :sowwy:. He was releasing 1 game per year from 2005 till 2016 (well he skipped 2008 :rolleyes:). But in 2017 we got just a remake (why do them:confused:) of Hatsuuso ~Sugarareta Niizuma~ (why of all games - this one:confused:), its probably his only one non mystery NTR game in 11 years period. Which sucks for me, because i love Venus' mystery aspect. And now we are in 2018 and we just got a Manga from him, no new game this year? :(
Well this Nao guy is amazing - being working for ~13 years straight, constantly improving. I just hope he is not quitting making games, it would be like ELF all over again.
:crushed:
---
Worth mentioning here i think
There are 50% discounts till 9 of may on all Venus games on both eng and jap DL sites
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG03555.html (eng)
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG03555.html (jap)
And on some Rascou games (which is pretty actual because of DRM and constant updates)
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG05452.html (eng)
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG05452.html (jap)

Last edited:
Yeah, I was going to mention the DLsite sale. Been buying a bunch of stuff the last several days as a formality of things that I've already seen or played before (except Venus' works, I bought all of the post-2009 titles on reputation alone) -- the sale's a strong incentive towards lending some form of support to the creators.

Notable names:
acerola (Netorare Imouto Misaki)
BonnouHonpo (Yanzuma Koharu)
Cli Pick (Consider Nanaha, I am Your Guignol)
Dot Kobo (only Busters ~Two Worlds~ is available on English site)
Doujin Circle Guy! (Treasure Hunter Mai)
Hanataka (NTRPG 1/2/Marie XMax, RIP NTRPG3)
Happy Life (Minako)
Jinsei Tsukoudome
Mekujira
Monoeye (Inn My Wife)
Rascou
Star's Dream (Inevitable, Survive 1&2)
VENUS
Ver9

Plus various CG stuff not listed besides ver9.

Note - Soushitsu no Married Life is missing from the English site, I don't know why. They have everything from Venus except that and Love Boin.

Speaking more about Venus. Im worried for its future :sowwy:. He was releasing 1 game per year from 2005 till 2016 (well he skipped 2008 :rolleyes:). But in 2017 we got just a remake (why do them:confused:) of Hatsuuso ~Sugarareta Niizuma~ (why of all games - this one:confused:), its probably his only one non mystery NTR game in 11 years period.
I read somewhere (probably sadpanda) that he suffers from numerous health issues. Maybe that's why his output has decreased.

On another note, anyone know about Pixiv Fanbox? Seems to be a creator support platform similar to Patreon and Fantia. I think it just launched because I received a few notifications today that artists I'm following have started accepting supporters. It's another way to support your favorite NTR authors/artists if you feel so inclined.

I just saw some Yukiyoshi Mamizu Kaki Hoshuu 10 samples and oh boy.
Thanks to that I came here to ask, anyone can tell me some names of Dark skin/tanned heroines in Netori(preference)/NTR games?

Also, is possible to use multiple tags to search in VNDB?

I read somewhere (probably sadpanda) that he suffers from numerous health issues. Maybe that's why his output has decreased.
I hope he will take care of himself then, its better to take a brake for a few years and get healthy and produce more masterpieces later.

I just saw some Yukiyoshi Mamizu Kaki Hoshuu 10 samples and oh boy.
Thanks to that I came here to ask, anyone can tell me some names of Dark skin/tanned heroines in Netori(preference)/NTR games?

Also, is possible to use multiple tags to search in VNDB?
Yeah. Go to Visual novel list (https://vndb.org/v/all) and there is a Visual Novel Filters option under search bar (one that is in the middle of the screen), click it and there is a Tags tab. You can enter there multiple tag to include and\or exclude. Don't forget to click Apply a bit lower

Heres for example search list with Dark skinned heroine + netori combo
https://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-594~514;rfil=;o=d;s=rel

Reactions: Almakh
I've recently finished all 3 Netorare nurse games, and yeah, they are pretty good. But I found protag's PoV lacking in game 2 and 3. In first game there was discreet action under table in front of MC, discreet phone sex scene and some small tidbits in text. But in sequels we pretty much have nothing like that, why:confused:
Also that consecutive NTR (sequential NTR? I dunno how to call it) was amazing. Its like first girl stab our hero with a knife in his back and leave him bleeding, then comes another heroine and starts to rotate/move it. I wish we had more games with it. :(
I especially liked how Heroines in the beginning of 2nd and 3rd game promised our protag that whatever happens - they will never betray him like his wife did in the first game, i found those scenes pretty sad actually.
:deadsad:

I dunno about Nomad's Inraku no Miko NTR series. But if i remember right, someone here wrote that they are more like alternative scenarios, but i could be wrong.

Speaking of same universes that i know/can remember now.
Venus games happens in the same universe i think. Heroine from Kanojo no Bed no Shita no Touchouki - another game with consecutive NTR by the way, has minor role in Soushitsu no Married Life. Teacher dude from Utakata no Tsubomi plays pretty big role in Shikiyoku no Komari Sou ~Hitozuma Akina Hen~ and Shikiyoku no Komari Sou ~Chise Hen~. Also one of heroines have very brief appearance there. Main heroine of Ubawareta Hatsukoi i think present as a daughter in very first venus game which i think was not NTR. If I'm wrong - feel free to correct me, fellow venus fans :). (And i also should probably start using characters names, but they don't have their characters entries on vndb and i find its very hard to remember japanese names unless they are Goro Majima or Akechi :rolleyes:)

Also 2 latest Rascou games (~Yukari Hen~ and ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~) happen in the same apartment building/complex from previous games, you can briefly meet both main heroines there.

Speaking more about Venus. Im worried for its future :sowwy:. He was releasing 1 game per year from 2005 till 2016 (well he skipped 2008 :rolleyes:). But in 2017 we got just a remake (why do them:confused:) of Hatsuuso ~Sugarareta Niizuma~ (why of all games - this one:confused:), its probably his only one non mystery NTR game in 11 years period. Which sucks for me, because i love Venus' mystery aspect. And now we are in 2018 and we just got a Manga from him, no new game this year? :(
Well this Nao guy is amazing - being working for ~13 years straight, constantly improving. I just hope he is not quitting making games, it would be like ELF all over again.
:crushed:
---
Worth mentioning here i think
There are 50% discounts till 9 of may on all Venus games on both eng and jap DL sites
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG03555.html (eng)
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG03555.html (jap)
And on some Rascou games (which is pretty actual because of DRM and constant updates)
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG05452.html (eng)
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG05452.html (jap)

Can you explain more about https://vndb.org/v14445 ? i don't mind spoilers since no matter how much you try it no one ever manages to sumarise a game perfectly.

I hope he will take care of himself then, its better to take a brake for a few years and get healthy and produce more masterpieces later.

Yeah. Go to Visual novel list (https://vndb.org/v/all) and there is a Visual Novel Filters option under search bar (one that is in the middle of the screen), click it and there is a Tags tab. You can enter there multiple tag to include and\or exclude. Don't forget to click Apply a bit lower

Heres for example search list with Dark skinned heroine + netori combo
https://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-594~514;rfil=;o=d;s=rel

When I saw the answer I kinda got excited and just give my thanks and like, but really, really, really thank you. This will help me a lot in search for new games.
Also. About Kaki Hoshuu series. I really like the new little girl and this woman, but I hope the teacher can somehow return to Risa and her mother. While it is weird after so long I want a more 'happy' ending to the story.

I downloaded this game, but the file is a .bin:

https://vndb.org/v5160

Did someone have the folder of the game already extracted and can send it to me?
I don't feel like searching how to deal with that .bin....

When I saw the answer I kinda got excited and just give my thanks and like, but really, really, really thank you. This will help me a lot in search for new games.
You are welcome :). Its a great feature, unfortunately not all games have proper tags :(
I downloaded this game, but the file is a .bin:

https://vndb.org/v5160

Did someone have the folder of the game already extracted and can send it to me?
I don't feel like searching how to deal with that .bin....
There also should be a small (like 100 byte) .cue file with the same name as .bin. Anyway, if its absent send me a PM and i ll send you .cue file
Can you explain more about https://vndb.org/v14445 ? i don't mind spoilers since no matter how much you try it no one ever manages to sumarise a game perfectly.
Oh man i can try, but my english and memory is big limitation factor here, so I'm sure someone here can do it much better than i.
:wtf:

We have 5 characters: Our hero, Brown Haired Gal (I ll call her Brownie), Blue Haired Gal (I ll call her Blue), Teacher (he is btw bald, old and fat :rolleyes:) and Another boy student
Teacher is often rude (he is sorta verbally bullies/humiliates his students) and strict and is pretty much hated\disliked by all students. We have usual Love triangle here where both heroines like our hero, and our hero likes both of them, but he likes Brownie a bit more than Blue. I wont go into their relationship too much.
One day they decided to stand up together to a teacher, and made a deal with him that all 3 of them will get certain score or higher on next test (exam). If they win - teacher will publicly apologies for being rude to them, if not - i think there was like tons of homeworks or something like that. So they start to spend time together in Brownie's house (shes living alone) to study for the test (exam). There protag and Brownie confessed to each other.

They passed the test together and teacher apologizes to them in front of the classroom.
Here is where NTR starts - Next day(?) Brownie skips few lessons and teacher is absent too, then they come school next day and Teacher have some bandages on. She is starting to act weird and avoiding our protag. Protag start to suspect things so Blue offers him a recording device and he hides it under the Brownie's bed. After picking it up after few days, he learns from it that shes having sex with a teacher. One day he follows them to their hideout and confronts them. (They stopped meeting at her house because our protag was constantly stalking her). During confrontation Brownie chooses Teacher over our protag. His PoV ends and Her starts.

In her (Brownie) PoV we learn that teacher saved her, when she got attacked by some bandits near her home (they tried to push her into their car) and got injured. Now she is indebted to him, and invites him to her house to bandage him. Usual Venus ntr stuff happens with a bit of blackmail, lying, netori guy showing his good sides, slowly corrupting heroine with sex and pleasure and such. Her PoV ends after they are confronted by Protag in their hideout apartment where they have sex.

Protags PoV starts again. Hes is devastated by this, but Blue nurses him back to health, they start to date and have sex. Heres important moment that i don't get. One day he finds recording device under Blue's bed, he hides it in his pocket and goes home. At his home he decide NOT to listen to it, because he believes her and such. Next morning he calls Blue and during this phone conversation she says that they should brakes up. He goes to her house and sees silhouettes in her windows having sex. He is pretty much dead man walking now and decided to start fight with bunch of hooligans and ends up in a hospital. His PoV ends again and Blue's starts.

In her (Blue) PoV we find out that she was very unsure that she can pass the test and another boy student offered her his help during exam in exchange for her panties. This dude is a bit of a perv, but also pretty smart and nice (polite) and is also deeply in love with her. She reluctantly agrees and with his help passes the test. She start having relationship (and sex) with that student. She pauses relationship to help our devastated protag, but she sees that he is still in love with Brownie. She resumes relationship with student and break up with our protag over a phone. At one point student boy shows her a teacher's hideout and they watch teacher with Brownie having sex. I guess teacher notices it and later comes to Blue's house and has sex with her, i think a bit of blackmailing was involved. Now Student boy is being NTRed, but it doesn't play that big of a role (we don't have his PoV in game). After some usual seducing and sexual training of Blue, teacher got both heroines pretty much as his sex slaves, and have sex with both of them at the same time alpha male style.

Last scene is from Protag PoV, he is visited by Student boy in his hospital room. He tells our protag something, like that he is willing to do anything to get Blue back. Then he goes out. I guess then our hero get motivation and leave hospital room and game ends.

That is it, i omitted a lot of things like when our protag goes to Brownie house and she opens door with poking nipples through her T-shirt Venus style and such. I pretty much skipped here most of Blue's PoV. It was shorter than Brownie's, but her story was pretty convincing. In brake up phone call Blue also Jebaited our hero by telling him that Brownie is ready to start over, our hero got very exited but it was just some sort of test, and she told him that this was a lie and that he still loves Brownie. I also don't remember when and how exactly she resumed relationship with another student after tending to our protag.
Also in this game we pretty much have 2 stories happening at the same time, so it can be hard to follow sequence of events. And I'm sure that i could forget something or mix something up.

One thing that I don't get is how recorder got under Blue's bed? Who planted it there? Well its safe to assume that it was Blue, but i don't remember it in her's PoV :confused:
Again, feel free to correct me because i played this game with machine translators and my memory is not one of my strong points, same goes for my english skills :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09
Again, feel free to correct me because i played this game with machine translators and my memory is not one of my strong points, same goes for my english skills :rolleyes:

As Brownie is acting weird but wont say anything, Blue and MC wonder what they can do to help her and since Blue had a recorder she suggests using it. As for the rest you got the gist of it, I also dont remember much of the details but I do remember the game is pretty good, Venus being awesome as usual.

As Brownie is acting weird but wont say anything, Blue and MC wonder what they can do to help her and since Blue had a recorder she suggests using it. As for the rest you got the gist of it, I also dont remember much of the details but I do remember the game is pretty good, Venus being awesome as usual.
Yeah, I've got this part.
But the next time when recorder appeared second time in the story, after Brownie's betrayal and right before break up between protag and Blue. In Blue's house. Under Blue's bed. I don't get how did it get there? Because i don't remember protag nor Blue planting it there :confused:

There also should be a small (like 100 byte) .cue file with the same name as .bin. Anyway, if its absent send me a PM and i ll send you .cue file

Yeah, there is a cue too, but still, don't know what to do.

Yeah, I've got this part.
But the next time when recorder appeared second time in the story, after Brownie's betrayal and right before break up between protag and Blue. In Blue's house. Under Blue's bed. I don't get how did it get there? Because i don't remember protag nor Blue planting it there :confused:

Oh, that part... yeah I can't remember either. Time to replay I guess?

Wondering... does anyone happen to have other Mekujira titles 彼女売春島 and 遊廓に売られた俺の彼女 ?

You are welcome :). Its a great feature, unfortunately not all games have proper tags :(

Oh man i can try, but my english and memory is big limitation factor here, so I'm sure someone here can do it much better than i.
:wtf:

We have 5 characters: Our hero, Brown Haired Gal (I ll call her Brownie), Blue Haired Gal (I ll call her Blue), Teacher (he is btw bald, old and fat :rolleyes:) and Another boy student
Teacher is often rude (he is sorta verbally bullies/humiliates his students) and strict and is pretty much hated\disliked by all students. We have usual Love triangle here where both heroines like our hero, and our hero likes both of them, but he likes Brownie a bit more than Blue. I wont go into their relationship too much.
One day they decided to stand up together to a teacher, and made a deal with him that all 3 of them will get certain score or higher on next test (exam). If they win - teacher will publicly apologies for being rude to them, if not - i think there was like tons of homeworks or something like that. So they start to spend time together in Brownie's house (shes living alone) to study for the test (exam). There protag and Brownie confessed to each other.

They passed the test together and teacher apologizes to them in front of the classroom.
Here is where NTR starts - Next day(?) Brownie skips few lessons and teacher is absent too, then they come school next day and Teacher have some bandages on. She is starting to act weird and avoiding our protag. Protag start to suspect things so Blue offers him a recording device and he hides it under the Brownie's bed. After picking it up after few days, he learns from it that shes having sex with a teacher. One day he follows them to their hideout and confronts them. (They stopped meeting at her house because our protag was constantly stalking her). During confrontation Brownie chooses Teacher over our protag. His PoV ends and Her starts.

In her (Brownie) PoV we learn that teacher saved her, when she got attacked by some bandits near her home (they tried to push her into their car) and got injured. Now she is indebted to him, and invites him to her house to bandage him. Usual Venus ntr stuff happens with a bit of blackmail, lying, netori guy showing his good sides, slowly corrupting heroine with sex and pleasure and such. Her PoV ends after they are confronted by Protag in their hideout apartment where they have sex.

Protags PoV starts again. Hes is devastated by this, but Blue nurses him back to health, they start to date and have sex. Heres important moment that i don't get. One day he finds recording device under Blue's bed, he hides it in his pocket and goes home. At his home he decide NOT to listen to it, because he believes her and such. Next morning he calls Blue and during this phone conversation she says that they should brakes up. He goes to her house and sees silhouettes in her windows having sex. He is pretty much dead man walking now and decided to start fight with bunch of hooligans and ends up in a hospital. His PoV ends again and Blue's starts.

In her (Blue) PoV we find out that she was very unsure that she can pass the test and another boy student offered her his help during exam in exchange for her panties. This dude is a bit of a perv, but also pretty smart and nice (polite) and is also deeply in love with her. She reluctantly agrees and with his help passes the test. She start having relationship (and sex) with that student. She pauses relationship to help our devastated protag, but she sees that he is still in love with Brownie. She resumes relationship with student and break up with our protag over a phone. At one point student boy shows her a teacher's hideout and they watch teacher with Brownie having sex. I guess teacher notices it and later comes to Blue's house and has sex with her, i think a bit of blackmailing was involved. Now Student boy is being NTRed, but it doesn't play that big of a role (we don't have his PoV in game). After some usual seducing and sexual training of Blue, teacher got both heroines pretty much as his sex slaves, and have sex with both of them at the same time alpha male style.

Last scene is from Protag PoV, he is visited by Student boy in his hospital room. He tells our protag something, like that he is willing to do anything to get Blue back. Then he goes out. I guess then our hero get motivation and leave hospital room and game ends.

That is it, i omitted a lot of things like when our protag goes to Brownie house and she opens door with poking nipples through her T-shirt Venus style and such. I pretty much skipped here most of Blue's PoV. It was shorter than Brownie's, but her story was pretty convincing. In brake up phone call Blue also Jebaited our hero by telling him that Brownie is ready to start over, our hero got very exited but it was just some sort of test, and she told him that this was a lie and that he still loves Brownie. I also don't remember when and how exactly she resumed relationship with another student after tending to our protag.
Also in this game we pretty much have 2 stories happening at the same time, so it can be hard to follow sequence of events. And I'm sure that i could forget something or mix something up.

One thing that I don't get is how recorder got under Blue's bed? Who planted it there? Well its safe to assume that it was Blue, but i don't remember it in her's PoV :confused:

Man that is more hardcore than i thought, hopefully the heroines turn a little evil (one of the things i dislike about Venus is how mild it is sometimes, i want cruelty and pain!!!), now i want that game translated T.T shoould i or shouldn't i play it?!! i mean i oculd play it but so many games are being translated right now........@LonerPrime what about your group? any hope this game will be picked up in the next 2 years? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)