Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

anyway, i just ask, but if i got that torrent i'm sure i'll be like everyone else => delete it for more space, i'm sure that many people downloaded but never seed it, i'll keep the seed 1 day before delete it completely, so don't say that i'm the same with them

62faa1646b.png

I am not other people either my friend. On 26th Nov 2016 when I finally stopped seeding the torrent, I had shared over 50gb of the data. That's almost 3:1 ratio and I did that with 60kb/s upload speed. I was seeding from April till November. I'll try to my find my files again and see if I can re-seed. Normally I have a habit of categorizing my data with proper Romaji names so it might be a bit of work.

well i went and bought the new atelier sakura "netorase" game.. its pretty short, no options at all... and well without going into spoiler area, its a
no happy ending netorase
, and god shiori changed suddenly in the later part of the game, not really my cup of tea, but eh probably others will like it more.

but yea the first two netorase build up was really good, the later.. eh.

Shiori's sudden "change" is well yea sudden like almost out of nowhere, see if you guys agree when you plays it.

Even though I like Netorase genre the most out of the other NTR genre, I am gonna give this one a skip. NTRS only works for me if the couple is married. Otherwise it is just plain cheating and that doesn't really float my boat much.

Even though I like Netorase genre the most out of the other NTR genre, I am gonna give this one a skip. NTRS only works for me if the couple is married. Otherwise it is just plain cheating and that doesn't really float my boat much.

trust me you wont miss much, but damn.. i wish waffle or anim is easy to purchase digitally, anyone know where i can buy these two games? digital copy that is.

well i went and bought the new atelier sakura "netorase" game.. its pretty short, no options at all... and well without going into spoiler area, its a
no happy ending netorase
, and god shiori changed suddenly in the later part of the game, not really my cup of tea, but eh probably others will like it more.

but yea the first two netorase build up was really good, the later.. eh.

Shiori's sudden "change" is well yea sudden like almost out of nowhere, see if you guys agree when you plays it.

so how did you get (buy) it?

trust me you wont miss much, but damn.. i wish waffle or anim is easy to purchase digitally, anyone know where i can buy these two games? digital copy that is.
You can buy the waffle game on dmm. Sadly not the anim game. If you buy the waffle game, pls give a short impression. I am totally unsure about purchasing it myself.

well i went and bought the new atelier sakura "netorase" game.. its pretty short, no options at all... and well without going into spoiler area

the same with frill game
dmm and getchu are all good (trusted), but dmm supported english ver

Can I safely assume these uploads of the new Anim games are uncracked due to PlayDRM?

The character designs have got me really interested. I hope it's as good as the wife/father-in-law one from a few years back now. That one worked really well for me thanks to her reluctance and slow building tolerance. I also thought her character designs including personality were perfect for the setting too.

Last edited:
Can I safely assume these uploads of the new Anim games are uncracked due to PlayDRM?

The file listed in the torrent says PlayDRM and there isnt a page for the game in the public mikocon forum page that was linked in the torrent so I'm assuming pretty much yeah. That's to be expected tho, it might take months until someone shares the unlocked version.

Last edited:
Just got word that the new Anim game failed to make to to my place because the Kuroneko guys are trolls and think it's funny to try to deliver shit when people are at work. Whenever I have it in-hand and am both home and sober I'll see if I can't post some pictures of the swag for you guys.

Yeah. Hang in there buddy, I know that feeling of not being home when the shipment comes in the mail so I can't sign for stuff!

Last edited:
Access Anim-sharing: Post about the new ANIM game up for grabs!
Access Nyaa: Seems the news is true. Start looking for that "Download button".
Looks closely at the files tag:
8aeafa6616.png

Ahahaha!

8694886981_b9b7b7a36d.jpg

Access Anim-sharing: Post about the new ANIM game up for grabs!
Access Nyaa: Seems the news is true. Start looking for that "Download button".
Looks closely at the files tag:
8aeafa6616.png

Ahahaha!

8694886981_b9b7b7a36d.jpg

There is also the new poison game, i was wondering why no one talked about, after installing it i saw why..........stupid serials.......

Unfortunate... I'd purchase it in a heartbeat if they allowed download sales on day 1. Last time I paid an extra 50 or so dollars to have it shipped and to be honest I don't want to pay that extra fee again, especially when that extra shipping fee isnt even supporting Anim...

Unfortunate... I'd purchase it in a heartbeat if they allowed download sales on day 1. Last time I paid an extra 50 or so dollars to have it shipped and to be honest I don't want to pay that extra fee again, especially when that extra shipping fee isnt even supporting Anim...

50$?!! auch, correct me if i am wrong but isn't that amount bigger than the game itself?

I'm doing it for Inyouchuu remake and definitely there is about 50$ more between shipping and other fees. I wouldn't do it for any other game, buying digitally is much cheaper and effortless.

A few months ago, some random guy cracked 2 Anim games in a week, if that guy is still alive, maybe he will crack this game in 1 or 2 weeks and we don't have to wait 8-9 months.

It's not just some "random guy", it's Mai. Who make cracks for almost every single game with DRM now. I heard he is one of the most skilled in this.

From what i have seen, cracking play-drm is fairly quick these days so we should not have too much to wait, the only question is which games get cracked first and how fast do they get out of their vip section.
Who is this mai? is he on this forum or mikokon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!