Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Speaking of magazines, where is the Action Pizazz DX 2017-05 ?

It should have been uploaded like 3 or 4 weeks ago, man, it contains the last chapter of the gym manga from zen9, I want to know how it ends :(

From the looks of the cg seems like the anim game will be more like a vanilla game to me lol

I havent played the demo and cant say for sure but since the premise is that the husband is away at work and all the scenes seem to be from the girls' POV it looks like a netori game (???). Can anyone confirm that impression?

Dude this is awesome, where the fuck is my post which i said "i wanna ntr english games?", i lost my fucking post idk where the fuck is xD

Oh god for some reason this page makes me laugh
https://exhentai.org/s/6fe356d427/1067427-521

well i went and bought the new atelier sakura "netorase" game.. its pretty short, no options at all... and well without going into spoiler area, its a
no happy ending netorase
, and god shiori changed suddenly in the later part of the game, not really my cup of tea, but eh probably others will like it more.

but yea the first two netorase build up was really good, the later.. eh.

Shiori's sudden "change" is well yea sudden like almost out of nowhere, see if you guys agree when you plays it.
I'm not surprised at all. Not story wise but writing wise. In Swapping Party a previous game about "swinging" but was mostly about a the cheating gf who actually was a huge slut pretending to be normal, well in that one both the friend and MC's gf got told to fuck off and friend's gf cheated on him while making him heard all to spite at him for ruining their friendship and for cheating on her.

If what you say is true then it's a downgrade from part of Onboro if he wrote the story.

The art is average as well I thought at first it was the guy who drew Marina games but it was another artist imitating the coloring and style.

So yeah, at the end it's just another netorare of the bunch that was announced as netorase.

Last edited:
Oh god for some reason this page makes me laugh
https://exhentai.org/s/6fe356d427/1067427-521

I'm not surprised at all. Not story wise but writing wise. In Swapping Party a previous game about "swinging" but was mostly about a the cheating gf who actually was a huge slut pretending to be normal, well in that one both the friend and MC's gf got told to fuck off and friend's gf cheated on him while making him heard all to spite at him for ruining their friendship and for cheating on her.

If what you say is true then it's a downgrade from part of Onboro if he wrote the story.

The art is average as well I thought at first it was the guy who drew Marina games but it was another artist imitating the coloring and style.

that andre garcia... heh, lol makes you wonder why the "master" of the house let this guy in his house right? :D doesnt matter if he was cute looking before, but man inviting thug looking guy to your house?

if you ask me, i prefer that swapping game than this one, the writing did try to justify shiori's change, that part comes really late, but nah it still doesn't make sense, even in the cg recollection where you see Shiori's point of view, there is no hint of her "falling" even until the second to last scene.

I havent played the demo and cant say for sure but since the premise is that the husband is away at work and all the scenes seem to be from the girls' POV it looks like a netori game (???). Can anyone confirm that impression?

well there is a cg of peeking through door, so i guess you do see some stuffs from the husband point of view, so yea definitely netorare, but as you said, it could probably more on the girls point of view. Or its similar to what anim game in the past, you get to select to view recollection once you found out your wife (plus daughter now..) is fucking behind your back.

I wonder whose that long hair lady with golden eye at the end, who is giving blow job to the husband? is that the same girl who is a plot device on tsuma chichi futoi yubi ? haha

I thought she might be the daughter years later giving head to her dad(?) just like Tsuma chichi.

Just tried purchasing through A-Class (new Atelier Sakura game). I got the email confirming the purchase but my account page is showing an empty purchase history... No links to download in the email either. I assume I might have to wait but it's already been an hour. Anyone else purchased from them before?

50$?!! auch, correct me if i am wrong but isn't that amount bigger than the game itself?

yeah, they dont ship outside of japan so i had to pay for a service to ship it out for me... :(

Last edited:
Just tried purchasing through A-Class (new Atelier Sakura game). I got the email confirming the purchase but my account page is showing an empty purchase history... No links to download in the email either. I assume I might have to wait but it's already been an hour. Anyone else purchased from them before?

yeah, they dont ship outside of japan so i had to pay for a service to ship it out for me... :(

I purchased the new atelier sakura from a-class, i also purchased marina 3 from them before, usually after you pay through credit card, there is a button to go back to your purchase page, and there will be a download button link straight away, i didnt have to wait to download the game, and no they dont send you the download link on the e-mail unfortunately.

The one delay that i got from the two purchase was the soft denchi code, sometimes i have to wait a couple of minutes after purchase before getting it on my e-mail.

actually, do this, go back to the aclass, make sure you are logged in, click on the new atelier sakura game (or use this link: http://www.aclass-market.com/game/detail/942) , browse down abit on the page until you see

【ミラーサーバー1】 <-- mirror server download, click on that to initiate download of your copy, if this is your first purchase from aclass, you will need to download softdenchi when you run the game for the first time.

the soft denchi number (or game key) is the one they sent you on the e-mail, the one with 充電No :

Last edited:
I purchased the new atelier sakura from a-class, i also purchased marina 3 from them before, usually after you pay through credit card, there is a button to go back to your purchase page, and there will be a download button link straight away, i didnt have to wait to download the game, and no they dont send you the download link on the e-mail unfortunately.

The one delay that i got from the two purchase was the soft denchi code, sometimes i have to wait a couple of minutes after purchase before getting it on my e-mail.

actually, do this, go back to the aclass, make sure you are logged in, click on the new atelier sakura game (or use this link: http://www.aclass-market.com/game/detail/942) , browse down abit on the page until you see

【ミラーサーバー1】 <-- mirror server download, click on that to initiate download of your copy, if this is your first purchase from aclass, you will need to download softdenchi when you run the game for the first time.

the soft denchi number (or game key) is the one they sent you on the e-mail, the one with 充電No :

Nothing on the store page for me, button is still available to purchase it.

Had a look at my bank transaction app, definitely has gone through...

I've only gotten the reply from easytrans thanking me for my purchase (the service they use for payments). I checked my junk mail and there's nothing else there either. I guess i'll wait a few more hours. Thanks though.

hmmm, if thats the case im not sure, i have just tried and that download mirror is still up for me on the atelier sakura product page.., hope it get solved soon mate.

I actually wouldn't mind buying the new Anim game, but I'm just not sure if the websites that have it are the ones for digital download. I don't wanna buy it and turns out they will send a hard copy, lol

Who is this mai? is he on this forum or mikokon?

He is on this forum with the same nickname. And he is not a part of 2dj (mikocon) group, i heard he is from chinese forum 2dfan. In fact, 2dj and Mai seems to be hating each other (for obvious reasons). I read some of this drama a while ago.

I actually wouldn't mind buying the new Anim game, but I'm just not sure if the websites that have it are the ones for digital download. I don't wanna buy it and turns out they will send a hard copy, lol

Unfortunately all of the sites are hard copy only. They sometimes take at least a month, maybe two, to release on places like Dlsite.

same here, i have checked dlsite, still older anim game listed there, and looking at kabe no mukou 2 release date on dlsite.. it was on november, so 3 months after the original release date.. fark, hopefully either crack comes early or wait for 2 or 3 more months before it is released on dl-site

Heya!

Liking the new Anim game so far. Can confirm the main route is from the Husband's POV. It uses the same flow system as Kabe 2 which I fucking love(It's so nice to be able to jump directly to parts in the story instead of having to make saves and notes for yourself if you want to re-read something or experience a part that wasn't in one of the sex scenes!). The wife's POV is also present, of course, and you can also experience the whole story from the perspective of Riko, the daughter, as well. You can play just Toru and do it mystery-style if you like or watch the different scenes from different character's viewpoints to fill in the gaps as you go. I prefer the former, so I've only followed Toru's path so far; he seems a good bloke as profags go.

It shouldn't come as any surprise with the CGs already out, but there are two main routes, with one seeming to focus on Akie and the other doing the oyokodon thing. Story is pretty standard so far, but that's not to say it's bad. Things are just starting to heat up for Toru where I'm at and he's having some really interesting phone calls with his wife if you know what I mean. Voice work seems great in my opinion. Really appreciate all the breathy noises over the phone as Toru is just now starting to shift his thoughts from clueless to confused and anxiety is starting to creep in about different things though he has yet to suspect anything of the kind, good-natured exchange student who just happens to be built like a brick shithouse.

I didn't swing for any of the bonus swag this time around as I have no use for the tapestry that came from my usual supplier, but here's the pre-order/first print goods: a thank-you illustration from the artist and the drama CD.

IMG_0053.jpg

As usual, I caution folks to not get too carried away speculating about the story until there's been time to take it all in.

Reactions: Axioma
Heya!

Liking the new Anim game so far. Can confirm the main route is from the Husband's POV. It uses the same flow system as Kabe 2 which I fucking love(It's so nice to be able to jump directly to parts in the story instead of having to make saves and notes for yourself if you want to re-read something or experience a part that wasn't in one of the sex scenes!). The wife's POV is also present, of course, and you can also experience the whole story from the perspective of Riko, the daughter, as well. You can play just Toru and do it mystery-style if you like or watch the different scenes from different character's viewpoints to fill in the gaps as you go. I prefer the former, so I've only followed Toru's path so far; he seems a good bloke as profags go.

It shouldn't come as any surprise with the CGs already out, but there are two main routes, with one seeming to focus on Akie and the other doing the oyokodon thing. Story is pretty standard so far, but that's not to say it's bad. Things are just starting to heat up for Toru where I'm at and he's having some really interesting phone calls with his wife if you know what I mean. Voice work seems great in my opinion. Really appreciate all the breathy noises over the phone as Toru is just now starting to shift his thoughts from clueless to confused and anxiety is starting to creep in about different things though he has yet to suspect anything of the kind, good-natured exchange student who just happens to be built like a brick shithouse.

I didn't swing for any of the bonus swag this time around as I have no use for the tapestry that came from my usual supplier, but here's the pre-order/first print goods: a thank-you illustration from the artist and the drama CD.

As usual, I caution folks to not get too carried away speculating about the story until there's been time to take it all in.

damn i envy you! thanks for the quick review :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?