Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Anyone have any game/manga/doujinshi recommendations similar to Hidamari no Kioku
I need a good bully NTR I need the feels of ultimate betrayal. :D

I've been looking too. Unfortunately, works where the bullying is to a sufficient level to incite that sense of ultimate betrayal are hard to find. The most I've been able to find is stuff like that Sister Deprived game where the guy just harassed the protag out of the track club he had joined, and then didn't bother him much more after that until noticing his hot childhood friend. It's good and gave a sense of betrayal, but nowhere to the same level as Hidamari.

I've been looking too. Unfortunately, works where the bullying is to a sufficient level to incite that sense of ultimate betrayal are hard to find. The most I've been able to find is stuff like that Sister Deprived game where the guy just harassed the protag out of the track club he had joined, and then didn't bother him much more after that until noticing his hot childhood friend. It's good and gave a sense of betrayal, but nowhere to the same level as Hidamari.

There similar one call Haburare. not on par with Hidamari but scenes still good enough to enjoy. :P
Story all about your "secret love" childhood friend that joined the bully gang in class those who always making fun of him.

Reactions: DiabolicalGenius
Hello fellow fans

Im looking for a specific type of NTR storys, if anyone knows of some, Id love to hear.

Something like: Where there is cheating going on, the girl or the guy is having sex (it doesnt matter which), while talking on the phone with their significant other. Trying to hide from their boyfriend/girlfriend the fact that they are banging someone else.

Even better: Is the same setup, but this time the person doing the banging sends a photo of them self cheating (or the one causing the cheating sends the pic, it doesnt matter who sends it), to their boyfriend/girlfriend. "Here is a picture of me fucking your girlfriend." That kinda thing. For example, just like in - Wakachiai Shared Love - by Itou Eight

And to a lesser extent: A girl or girls, take a naughty photo of a guy on their phone, and use it to blackmail the guy to bang them.

----

TLDR: Most wanted is hentai manga stories, with photo proof of the boyfriend/girlfriend cheating, being sent out to the person being cheated on. Like in - Wakachiai Shared Love - by Itou Eight

Any help is always greatly appreciated.

For fans of RPG style games, a new NTR based title called "Queen of Ruin Photona ~who will be her savior~" just surfaced.

DLSITE Link for Info: Here

Full Game Download Link: Here

Enjoy.

Reactions: DiabolicalGenius
[MENTION=28096]LonerPrime[/MENTION]; Yes like that :) That is one hell of a title... Though I wish it was in english, lol.

But yea, stuff like that. Thank you. Any more?

@LonerPrime Hay cool, thanks a lot. :)

I will take any suggestions over none any day. Some of those look really good. I might be commissioning some translations ;) . I dont quite have to the time for games, or else Id ask for some suggestions on them too. lol most of the manga you pointed out are color, I dont care if they not in color.

But thanks a lot for the suggestions, its greatly appreciated.

Hmm I don't get it, regarding Aisai Nikki. According to the hint, it says I need to have Sanae at level 3 toilet sex, which I have, to unlock the courier scene. However after repeatedly choosing that scene, I don't get the courier scene.

Maybe the Netorare Nurse games could correspond too:
https://vndb.org/v10247

If you aren't getting a specific scene in Aisai Nikki then it's either due to the corruption level / lust, or there's an item that you need for a handful of events (example being the bikini that requires skipping the vacation). It's been a while so I don't remember the answer for your question.

For fans of RPG style games, a new NTR based title called "Queen of Ruin Photona ~who will be her savior~" just surfaced.
The art and summary don't look that appealing but it has Final Fantasy Tactics-styled game play, which is appealing. Nice find. I wish ITH would work though, the hooked thread just spams text.

Hmm I don't get it, regarding Aisai Nikki. According to the hint, it says I need to have Sanae at level 3 toilet sex, which I have, to unlock the courier scene. However after repeatedly choosing that scene, I don't get the courier scene.

Bathroom sex, not toilet sex. This might help.

5xo8ht.jpg

Just let her give you a boobjob with max lust and then chose the bathroom again for the scene. Stat parameters don't matter as long as you have her at max lust for bathroom scene.

Bathroom sex, not toilet sex. This might help.

5xo8ht.jpg

Just let her give you a boobjob with max lust and then chose the bathroom again for the scene. Stat parameters don't matter as long as you have her at max lust for bathroom scene.

Oh right, got it. Got it confused with the toilet, ugh. Thanks!

About Aisai Nikki, wasn't the game translated in any way?

About Aisai Nikki, wasn't the game translated in any way?

No it wasn't. I might take a stab at it myself. I was thinking of picking something to polish my Japanese but I can't do coding or any such thing.

There similar one call Haburare. not on par with Hidamari but scenes still good enough to enjoy. :P
Story all about your "secret love" childhood friend that joined the bully gang in class those who always making fun of him.

I remember when that came out, but I never got around to playing it. The girl he likes becoming the willing sex toy of the guys who pick on him sound good. Though I'm really looking for a case where it goes beyond mere making fun, to full on persecution and trying to break the guy's spirit. As in one of those really bad cases of bullying you hear about sometimes, where the victim usually drops of school and considers suicide. There's no sense of betrayal quite as bad as seeing someone you're in love with and trust, a girl you think would never hurt you even if your love wasn't mutual, instead fall in love with the guy who did that to you and even let him do her before your eyes and rub your face in it.
That's the kind of thing I was saying is pretty hard to come by. I'll give this one a try though, thanks.

DLSITE Link for Info: Here

Full Game Download Link: Here

Enjoy.

Thanks, I was kind of waiting for that one. Does anyone know what it was made with though? Doesn't seem to be the usual RPGmaker stuff which could cause problems hooking.

Maybe the Netorare Nurse games could correspond too:
https://vndb.org/v10247

Really? I know the series revolves around netorare and nurse fetishes and about the same protag being NTRed again and again. But is there any bullying involved? Oh, I get that he ends up being broken by the losses, but is it a case of him being persecuted specifically? The NTR guy doesn't seem to be the same each time after all.

Doesn't seem to be the usual RPGmaker stuff which could cause problems hooking.

The last two games made by the creator used the RPG Tkool VX Ace engine. I don't think the circle deviated but I did read some player comments on their blog and it seems there are some text issues being faced by players > http://b.dlsite.net/RG34476/archives/11747812.html#comments

I am guessing it might be a bug that could be messing with hooking software? Did anyone try with VN Reader? I didn't download the game so I can't test.

Maybe the Netorare Nurse games could correspond too:https://vndb.org/v10247

I liked that series but I never could find the third game. No idea why but of the three, that title remained quite elusive to me on the sharing scene.

No it wasn't. I might take a stab at it myself. I was thinking of picking something to polish my Japanese but I can't do coding or any such thing.
OK too bad, I thought it was translated :(
It was a good game, I wished the wife was more dom though.

Really? I know the series revolves around netorare and nurse fetishes and about the same protag being NTRed again and again. But is there any bullying involved? Oh, I get that he ends up being broken by the losses, but is it a case of him being persecuted specifically? The NTR guy doesn't seem to be the same each time after all.
Just the ending really, but the mc is more and more depressed as he gets multiple ntr.

I liked that series but I never could find the third game. No idea why but of the three, that title remained quite elusive to me on the sharing scene.
Third game is this one: https://vndb.org/v10245
You mean this one?

Yeah, more dominant, less submissive. I love characters having personality :)

Ahh yea, cool. I like em both I guess. But not to the extreme. I mean too submissive and the NTR feels like shooting fish in a barrel. It was a done deal from the get go. No fun if it was too easy. Too dominating and the NTR factor stops suiting the character. A strong female character who sleeps with someone else other than her significant other is either a sign of netorase or she was not a victim of NTR in the first place at all. Instead she is the one who chose to sleep with someone else. No ntr there, just plain adultery. So yea a reasonable amount of sub/dom female is definitely my sweet zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US