Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks for the Nomad games explanation. I'm having a dilema on which to play first, but I definetly left the Miko 1 and 2 for last. I already download all of them and I'm seeding them.

Sad to hear so many dissapointing opinions on the last megujira game. I was hoping it was good since I like the edo theme for a change. Sadly though, based in the comments, it looks like it's more like a NTR type 3 game with bad sound.

just try, don't listen to us lol, maybe you like it but other don't, everyone have different taste, like myself in another game chat room, when i said "i like NTR" people look at me like some shit or alien....if you feel the pain like me, only in this thread, i feel like i'm at home bros....
Personally it's the chosen historical period that I don't like as an NTR game, dunno why. The heroine character design looks really good though.
do you like sengoku rance? if you like it, you are lair , that game also have a NTR route lol

Reactions: straight.shota
just try, don't listen to us lol, maybe you like it but other don't, everyone have different taste, like myself in another game chat room, when i said "i like NTR" people look at me like some shit or alien....if you feel the pain like me, only in this thread, i feel like i'm at home bros....

do you like sengoku rance? if you like it, you are lair , that game also have a NTR route lol

The thing that you said about tastes is indeed the case with me, i mean here most people love the ''Netorase'' genre but i hate it, i just really can't feel the ''ntr'' in that kind of game.

The thing that you said about tastes is indeed the case with me, i mean here most people love the ''Netorase'' genre but i hate it, i just really can't feel the ''ntr'' in that kind of game.

Netorare my friend, and the same with me, but i don't like history genre, it's like pain in ass, and for sure, i hate THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS GAME.... he absolutely useless or i mean hopeless, this is not NTR game, the girl moan and call another boy name while being rape first time is a NTR? even if he didn't touch her body, not a single kiss, i think this game should remove NTR tag lol, kidnap and rape ,mind break tag better than NTR tag, mc just sit there see the girl broken day by day, is that NTR? oh look, NTR is something that mc touched the girl body or kiss or do something, not sit there doing nothing in the whole into and then the girl being rape by some old gee....
oh fuck summary, the thing wasn't your in the first place won't count as being stolen if someone picked it up before you did

Last edited:
Reactions: straight.shota
Do any of you guys have a H-code for this one ?? the game hooks normaly in ITVNR and VNR but every two lines the text don't show up =/

There's more than one text channel. I used VNR. Just make sure you open it and have it capture the main text channel. Then click on menu and click on "text settings". Afterwards, play for a bit and the other channels will show up. Click on "other" instead of ignore for those other panels. Then save. Now it should show everything

I like Rance, but not because of the NTR ;)
Also, it's loosely historical, you see things like modern clothes in it for example.

a little bit off topic from the games.. does anyone know who translated tsuya-tsuya's rakujitsu no pathos? the plot is pretty fuckin hot, translation stalled after first volume is finished.

Any chance anyone has the raws for this one?

Netorare my friend, and the same with me, but i don't like history genre, it's like pain in ass, and for sure, i hate THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS GAME.... he absolutely useless or i mean hopeless, this is not NTR game, the girl moan and call another boy name while being rape first time is a NTR? even if he didn't touch her body, not a single kiss, i think this game should remove NTR tag lol, kidnap and rape ,mind break tag better than NTR tag, mc just sit there see the girl broken day by day, is that NTR? oh look, NTR is something that mc touched the girl body or kiss or do something, not sit there doing nothing in the whole into and then the girl being rape by some old gee....
oh fuck summary, the thing wasn't your in the first place won't count as being stolen if someone picked it up before you did

which is why married couple ntr genre is one of the best mang, you know shes the mc's possession, had marriage vow, but still she gets corrupted.. yum

but still i think ntr plot nowadays is a bit.. uh easy? it just needs below criterias:
- couple in relationship
- main mc with little dick and stamina issue
- female mc who never had sex with someone else before
- antagonist with wayyyyy bigger dick than protag and can cum endlessly and has infinite stamina

then you get yourself an ntr game.. how good the game is depends on how good the artist is in depicting the infidelity, the chirarism, the mystery and how the writer can write the slow fall of the female mc.

i totally f***in hate a game where one fuck is all it takes for female mc to fall, fuck that shit.

Looks like there is a netori game coming in april from Silky-s Sakura http://www.silkyssakura.jp/game/bishimai/index.html
It says the protagonist wants to get revenge on his brother, his sister and another woman
Nice i hope that in terms of netori is as good as https://vndb.org/v18753 i'm playing https://vndb.org/v19687 now and at least for the route that i played i'm truly disappointed and seeing the walkthrough seems like things wouldn't be any diferent in the other routes.

then you get yourself an ntr game.. how good the game is depends on how good the artist is in depicting the infidelity, the chirarism, the mystery and how the writer can write the slow fall of the female mc.
_some old game have decent art, but nice story and the author understand what's NTR, also be a good NTR VN my friend
_from this i understand what you said, i think that game is not even NTR, no proof that she is your. Example your childhood friend, you can take her to park, sea, etc... but she is not your until you confess and she accepted, if you weren't confess it and she wasn't accepted it, so she can marry other man and you stand there said that's NTR? nope, some people nowadays are TERRIBLY misunderstanding THE true MEANING of NTR games, also one-sides love DO NOT COUNT ASK LOVE, the same with live in the same room or house.

1 more summary my friend, NTR only if all of these conditions satisfied
1- love come from both
2- your mate accepted
3- 3rd character(s) interrupted

after that, corrupted or not, do not matter anymore

i totally f***in hate a game where one fuck is all it takes for female mc to fall, fuck that shit.
for God sake, only if i understand what you said right there

Last edited:
from this i understand what you said, i think they are not even NTR, no proof that she is your. Example your childhood friend, you can take her to park, sea, etc... but she is not your until you confess and she accepted, if you weren't confess it and she wasn't accepted it, so she can marry other man and you stand there said that's NTR? nope, some people nowadays are TERRIBLY misunderstanding THE true MEANING of NTR games, also one-sides love DO NOT COUNT ASK LOVE, the same with live in the same room or house.

1 more summary my friend, NTR only if all of these conditions satisfied
1- love come from both
2- your mate accepted
3- 3rd character(s) interrupted

after that, corrupted or not, do not matter anymore

for God sake, only if i understand what you said right there

where did i found those summary? : Jesus Christ taught me in bible ....

to be honest eredar, im not sure how to take your reply, are you disagreeing, are you mad or something? im not sure.

from this i understand what you said, i think they are not even NTR, no proof that she is your. <-- like i said, the two mc has to be in a relationship already (married, girlfriend boyfriend), not just a oh i like this chick, oh fuck the chick got stolen by someone else. so yea we are agreeing with something, not sure why you sound like i disagree with you?

for God sake, only if i understand what you said right there <-- ???? what? is it hard to understand what i said? i dont like an ntr game where one fuck/sex with the antagonist is all that it takes for the female mc to be corrupted, no that just badly written female mc. if thats your cup of tea, so be it, but thats not mine

to be honest eredar, im not sure how to take your reply, are you disagreeing, are you mad or something? im not sure.

from this i understand what you said, i think they are not even NTR, no proof that she is your. <-- like i said, the two mc has to be in a relationship already (married, girlfriend boyfriend), not just a oh i like this chick, oh fuck the chick got stolen by someone else. so yea we are agreeing with something, not sure why you sound like i disagree with you?

for God sake, only if i understand what you said right there <-- ???? what? is it hard to understand what i said? i dont like an ntr game where one fuck/sex with the antagonist is all that it takes for the female mc to be corrupted, no that just badly written female mc. if thats your cup of tea, so be it, but thats not mine

oh no, i'm talking about the 遊郭に売られた俺の彼女 only, and some game have similar story line like that, some people are misunderstanding about NTR, that's why some low rate NTR games keep appearing
pardon me, i'm raging , sometime, too much into it, that's what happened when you play game for story not for screens , some games i ran the storyline a little bit before playing and feel very disappointed because the game shouldn't have NTR tag

Last edited:
oh no, i'm talking about the 遊郭に売られた俺の彼女 only, and some game have similar story line like that, some people are misunderstanding about NTR, that's why some low rate NTR games keep appearing
pardon me, i'm raging , sometime, too much into it, that's what happened when you play game for story not for screens , some games i ran the storyline a little bit before playing and feel very disappointed because the game shouldn't have NTR tag

ah.. nah thats fine, its good to be enthusiastic about ntr, i think we took off from a seriously bad misunderstanding hahaha.

but yea, finding a good ntr in a sea of mediocre to bad ntr is kinda hard these days, its either that or i have became too desentized by ntr due to overconsumption haha!

one of the ntr game that i really like despite the protag and heroine is not yet in relationship... is ntrpg 1 and 2, man you gotta try those two its so damn good.

NTR games type that protag and heroine is not yet in relationship but still one of the best ntr game out there is Jinsei games!

NTR games type that protag and heroine is not yet in relationship but still one of the best ntr game out there is Jinsei games!
Yep, even if there is no "official" relationship, there can be a well done NTR, especially when you get to feel how close the mc is to the female character. And sometimes, even with an official relationship, if the story fails to depict anything going on between the mc and his lover, then it would lack in ntr for me.

That aside, many abuse the ntr appellation by literally calling ntr any sex without the mc. That's incredibly dumb and usually shows how little the author actually understands the fetish.

if you are talking about NTR look like kohai in heartful maman, we are accepted it, because later you can save her more or less

some one have game same like "Reason why you should not let your wife join the class reunion" ? realy love game like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US