Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I haven't seen it posted in this thread, but someone translated https://vndb.org/v15167. You can get the patch here: https://mega.nz/#!oQQywaRB!G41DluTwZofXdQwAVzuEL9CS2C0U_wIB_eOwZ2xa77I
Wait, is it real? Full patch? Wow! Who translate it? Thanks!!! :D

WOW! Yukikaze tooo?! What day is it? International NTR day?? :D

-----------
I know to hooks up game text via ITH , etc. But, anyone know how to extract entire game text? Thank you ;)

Last edited:

-----------
I know to hooks up game text via ITH , etc. But, anyone know how to extract entire game text? Thank you ;)

Try asking the translators, if i am not mistaken they need to do that you can ask the guy/s who translated yukikaze or the one that did TA3 (http://rattanmantrans.tumblr.com/)

Yup, that's the only (big) downside: the game is way too low priced for that many characters if we really wanted to have HnK content for each of the girls.
A better and more money rewarding move would have to cut the game like in netorare nurse, each route expanded to a game to keep things interesting.
But well, I'm a believer, so I hope the game will be good :P
Just the cg are already too much for me. I didn't read after that, not only because I don't want to spoil myself, but also I'm unable to do that without a big headache ( and even with the headache, I'm not even sure I can), because of the damn writing font.
Yeah believe. This game might be different, but the tennis game will be a glorious HnK like NTR masterpiece. Full focus on one girl, amazing art and even more scenes than HnK. I cant see anything that should give me a doubt about it. Trust me, trust the writer. He knows what we want xD.

damn... first was a surprise TA3 translation, then the kedamono pinpoint game, then Yukikaze?

Has NTR god bless us with NTR translator? fuck yes!

清楚で真面目な彼女が、最凶ヤリサーに勧誘されたら…?

Most disappointing game...of the year? Maybe of the last 2 years.

What they pretend to do with this?

They crammed what would be a multiple ending game into one single storyline resulting in the mess you played.

清楚で真面目な彼女が、最凶ヤリサーに勧誘されたら…?

Most disappointing game...of the year? Maybe of the last 2 years.

What they pretend to do with this?
And the title image was so promising ntr-wise :(.

And thus, NTR Yaoi has arrived...

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? D:

Why not :D
I won't deny people liking yaoi the NTR experience. They're our bro and sis in a certain way :fluteangel:
That said, I don't understand the character design: couldn't they have something more otome like? Or maybe this muscle guy + feminine face is some kind of obscure but popular fetish?

Modern fetish, I think, doesn't make Reiji any less disturbing for me. >_>

From the price tag, looks like a very short one anyways.

It's a decent game but a pretty bad 'ntr' game. It gets a 5.5 out of 10 from me. Looking forward to your review :)
Pretty much what you said. Being a Blue series' game it really doesnt make sense, but since you asked for my opinion here it is.

Why is Dearest Blue's NTR bad?
Simple answer, because it could be infinitely better. Much like True Blue, there is a powerful organization behind a hunt that targets the MC's childhood friend and long time love interest. The difference are the rules:
- whoever takes her virginity first wins and gets ownership of the girl, but she must verbally consent to it
- customized smartphones are used for encrypted group calls between the players
- the MC accepts to gamble his life in the game to try to win and save her, but he cant hint anything about the hunt (his phone is wired)
- each player can request a 1 hour private session w/ her through their phone. All other players get a message and must not approach her during that time
- players can use pawns to do the seduction or dirty work, as long as the pawns are not made aware of what is really happening (the hunt's rules). Most players are wealthy man that dont want to be in the spotlights, so they will only use pawns.

Now, the consent clause could be an interesting plot device - except it's not, because it hangs on the word verbal. It doesn't matter if she is coerced, drugged or tortured to say it, all it matters is that she is recorded saying she wants it. Even if at first no player/pawn resorts to those (probably to make the game longer and more interesting) when they get close enough to smell (deflowering) blood they eventually do, and many routes end rather drily NTR-wise. In the 3 routes the MC gets to live through the aftermath of the hunt, only one of them will have her truly degenerate into NTR territory.

Other than that, the MC getting phone notifications when a player requests his private session could've really add to the suspense of knowing that something is about to happen to his love and set for interesting raging voyeur situations, but sadly they barely use it for this purpose. The male characters in the game too could be better used - are they someone's pawn or not? Should you focus your time guarding her against this guy or the other? - but... nope. Despite the game's many flaws, the scenario itself isnt completely bad, there was even one awesome case where a twist at the ending hit that NTR part of my brain really hard, but all in all it isnt worth your time if you are looking for good quality NTR.

-----------

That's great. Saw Yukikaze did but I didn't know that one did too :D

Anyone know title of this game? Sorry, i think it's not NTR

1465640052633.jpg

Well thats annoying, not expecting the new Blue game to be uploaded for a month I never even checked! Just realised there's tones of links for it :( Silly me.

@Telsa
So, in conclusion from now on it's forbidden to talk about netorase in this thread unless there's netorare in it?
Just want to make sure, I don't want to offend anyone, especially lurker whose first comment actually complaining about netorase in the thread they never commented on before. Just kidding :D :D :D

I see your not funny poke at the status quo. You need to understand i originally gave zero fucks as well.

I dont care if a Netorase game gets mentioned or posted guys, its bound to happen as sometimes tags are wrong or people dont know the difference and post them. I dont care if a link was linked. Its gonna happen and its not a bad thing its really not.

HOWEVER If your gonna go into long and detailed discussions that ultimately highjack entire pages of the thread about a game with Zero Netorare in it, go somewhere else, simple as that and i am sure we can all agree with that yes?

It was not the fact that the marina games where posted and shared. it was the fact it got out of hand about a game that has almost (it is a Sub-Genre) zero relevance to this thread. Work with me guys, i am trying to do my best to make it all better.

And on a NTR note, my god Dearest Blue was.... it did not Fail, but it could of been sooooo much better on so many levels, i agree with previous posts and comments, it was ultimately disappointing. However i loved the artwork and the character design. I am really picky with the artwork in games, and some of the more Legendary works in the NTR department i dont get into due to artwork which is a shame as some of the stories are fantastic. Sigh.

To me it wasn't dissapointing. Why? Previous LiLiM were underwhelming (Dystopia, Wedding and Hunting anyone?) so with low expectation this came off as far better than expected.

If the devs keep on improving to the way they used to be then in the future there might be truly masterpieces to come.

To me it wasn't dissapointing. Why? Previous LiLiM were underwhelming (Dystopia, Wedding and Hunting anyone?) so with low expectation this came off as far better than expected.

If the devs keep on improving to the way they used to be then in the future there might be truly masterpieces to come.

I agree the game is not perfect, far from it, but is wayyy better than hunting and dystopia, i liked wedding blue so-so, but i am weird that way xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?