Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Well, ppl are passionate about what they are passionate about lol
He only covered 2 routes in the game tho

No need.
Someone already did a well detailed summary here.
g.e-hentai.org/g/940098/905841aecb/

It's really long and it took days.

Read a little about the ending (yeah i am a sucker for spoilers) and it actually looks interesting, at least the prota is like Asato xD, now i just want to know something, is there any route where the girl gets corrupted? like Ayane from triangle blue?

It seems a lot of people want a thread for it now anyway. More so if I do make a translation its worth it at least for me if i create the thread.

So my first question is where is the best place to MAKE a Marina thread? Under Netorare group? Fetish group?

Or the eroge Corner?

There is clearly the opinion that the game isn't even netorare so maybe netorare group isnt the right fit. So fetish corner? But who would look for it there right? I'm almost tempted to start it in the eroge corner as its more a general discussion about a specific game rather then a general discussion that fits into a specific group.

Whats your vote people?

For me personally, since there aren't many netorase specific game, i think it's better to keep it the same thread. Maybe after it gains enough popularity, we can start separate thread. But for now, it'll only be a graveyard with no one talking.
If we really want to make one, Marina thread or netorase thread, better make it under Netorare group. It's a sub-genre of Netorare.

Read a little about the ending (yeah i am a sucker for spoilers) and it actually looks interesting, at least the prota is like Asato xD, now i just want to know something, is there any route where the girl gets corrupted? like Ayane from triangle blue?
Akitsukawa Jintaku's route. (I havent played triangle tho, might be a little differente from what youre expecting)

First off when you responded to me via PM back then you made it clear how you felt about netorase and the basis of your/this thread - and I understood that. Yes the suggestion existed to create a new thread for netorase or Marina at minimum - but I didn't reject your cooperation or proceed because I set out to ignore you.

Honestly I'm just lazy, I mean if you look at the time line of my posts they are very random - sometimes weekly, sometimes once or twice a month. Sometimes I spend 20m writing something in a thread and then say fuck it and just scrap whatever I began writing because I'm too lazy to finish it.

My point is I wasn't ignoring you or whatever I just didn't feel like making the effort to create a whole new thread and getting all the material to properly represent it.

Hell even now I'm on the fence about making a new thread/discussion - do I make it about netorase or Marina? Marina would be easier because all I would have to maintain info on the series, but if its truly over then the thread is basically already dead since everybody will most likely forget about the game in 6 months.

Anyway pls don't take my actions or lack of actions as personal, I never meant to imply any demands. I was simply making a suggest at the time, you didn't like the suggestion and I accepted that hence why I didn't reply and probably went to play hearthstone after lol.

Well I'm off to go make that thread now...maybe just one quick game of overwatch first... lol

Well alright then. That took all the fire i had right out of me.

Marnia or not i think you should just make a Netorase Posting here in the Netorare part of the Fetish Corner. My reasoning is i noticed when i finally looked at the Fetish Corner that the Corruption Thread (Which i now need to lurk some) is getting really big, it is taking off and getting sizable (800 Posts and over 170k Views). So it might actually be worth it to make the Netorase Thread and see if it grows as another thread is actually taking off in size.

I haven't purchased it (i always try the games before even thinking of buying them, lilith is the only exception), but can you give me a brief synopsis? or summary?

Its Female POV. There is no long build up or anything, it starts really fast. To make it short, a Rape Gang make the heroine drunk and then they fuck her. Of course they make a bunch of photos and blackmailing her in the future which leads to some little "games". I havent played that much, so idk how much she will get corrupted from this.

The heroine is cute, the art is good and it has a nice little price. And it is from Frill. They never disappointed me.

Btw a question:
Does anyone know animes with NTR or similar feels? Something like Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. Every Genre is fine.
Thx.

Last edited:
Heya, Brothers!

Been absent here since the middle of March or so. I'm back in Japan, which is always nice, but very busy as usual.

I came up with profag and started using it here several years ago. I'm not so naive to claim I created something while on the internet, but I might have coined the term, as least as it relates to h-games. Someone else was probably using it long before in a different respect in some dark place I'd not visited before. I've seen it on 4chan more recently and have to wonder if it's a carryover from folks here or if it sprang up organically there as well, but it really doesn't matter.

I don't know if I thought it was a pain to always write out protagonist, which would be rather ironic considering I don't have any trouble typing out long-winded rants about everything else, or what. Maybe I just don't like the word? And I've never been a huge fan of calling them the MC because to me the girl is always the main character. I don't spend long hours beating my dick like it owes me money on account of some guy, at any rate. Am I right? Regardless, I chose profag because it was descriptive and, to me, easily recognizable while providing some extra flavor.

You'll have to consult with your local 4chan historian for a more detailed answer, but suffice for the purposes of this explanation, the suffix -fag is more or less a synonym for the word fellow (e.g., he's a hypnofag, she's a yaoifag, I'm an NTRfag, vanillafags should kill themselves, etc.). An actual homosexual would be a gayfag to make the distinction more clear. As a deliberate insult, faggot is more commonly used. I went with profag because it gives some connection to the character while including them in our group, and the fact that it rhymes with protag makes it ever better in my book. There is no offensive intent except possibly towards those that are overly sensitive about the use of certain words. Now go get me some more gin, and I'll tell you about that time your dad accidentally took home a tranny!

I think it's fine to discuss and include netorase stuff in the thread. There's usually some decent overlap, and as others have said, it's hard to make and maintain a new thread. I tried before with a reviews thread and eventually gave up and found it easier to just post any reviews I did here to make it easier for people to see and comment on. Folks usually aren't overly combative about netori games, and sometimes even more loosely related topics like corruption and mind control are brought up as there seems to be a lot of overlap among the playerbases. I think any negative feelings are more due to burnout/over-exposure with the topic. Something anyone who wants to have more in-depth discussion, whether that's about netorase or just a specific NTR game, might consider is to spoiler most of your post and tag appropriately once it starts to get on the longer side. I try to remember to do so with reviews and other things, not necessarily for actual spoilers, but to make it easier on the eyes of folks who don't care about whatever game I'm talking about or don't want to hear me wax poetic in general. It'll make it a bit easier on the folks who don't care. Personally, I'm not a big fan of bitching about having to scroll through posts when you're already looking at a thread that's 900+ pages, but, hey, maybe that's just me. :D At the least, it cleans the thread up a bit, which is an admirable goal in and of itself.

Now Good Lord boys is there some good stuff on the horizon. The new Jinsei game is promising to be very good, and we've got another prime candidate in the new Anim game that's hopefully birthing a lasting series. If only this ever elusive 'summer' thing would finally arrive...

My buddy Redorc was kind enough to translate some of the character info for Iroyoridori, so I wanted to make sure to point out that if you scroll to the bottom of that page and click the text at the bottom, it'll take you to a second page where the bag guy lays out his conquests of each girl diary-style just in case anyone had missed it. Naturally, the main girl is ranked double S plus!

Reactions: Redorc
Heya, Brothers!
Now Good Lord boys is there some good stuff on the horizon. The new Jinsei game is promising to be very good, and we've got another prime candidate in the new Anim game that's hopefully birthing a lasting series. If only this ever elusive 'summer' thing would finally arrive...

My buddy Redorc was kind enough to translate some of the character info for Iroyoridori, so I wanted to make sure to point out that if you scroll to the bottom of that page and click the text at the bottom, it'll take you to a second page where the bag guy lays out his conquests of each girl diary-style just in case anyone had missed it. Naturally, the main girl is ranked double S plus!
Wow, I didn't see that! It's an absolute hassle for me to read because of the written style, so I'll let someone better do it if he/she wants :(
This confirms that it will be multiple ntr, and it seems indeed awesome! BTW the red GET thing is if he was able to take their virginity.
All characters seem cute and interesting (especially the class president, the main heroine and the cheerlander :P), I hope the game will have a huge mystery part. :nosebleed: If it's like that then I would be in (ntr) heaven ^^
I also hope that he will update the main character page, it's definitely too spoilerish.

BTW I can't find where it was said that the game featuring the sexy tennis girl is reverse ntr?

On another subject, m1zuki is still translating the ntr rpg game "Hero Thug Party", he's at 65%. :)
I really recommend everyone to support his patreon even for $1 per game translation (it's not monthly based), he's doing wonders for the ntr community!

http://rinrin.saiin.net/~j-tuukoudome/myweb1_012.htm
I must say this new Jinsei gonna be good! really hope someone translate this new info :)
Another reason I won't try to read it is because the author warned people from spoiler damages when reading the info there. So, beware...
In the other page, seeing the sex cgs in the portrait page was already somewhat a bad move for those who don't want to be spoiled, like me. Part on the mystery fun is imagining what's going on after all ^^

Reactions: Axioma
So yeah, i've played more than half of Dearest Blue so far and I can say that it isn't a good NTR game. I can write a quick review as to why when I finish the game if anyone's interested.

It's a decent game but a pretty bad 'ntr' game. It gets a 5.5 out of 10 from me. Looking forward to your review :)

On another subject, m1zuki is still translating the ntr rpg game "Hero Thug Party", he's at 65%. :)
I really recommend everyone to support his patreon even for $1 per game translation (it's not monthly based), he's doing wonders for the ntr community!

wow 65% already that's awesome! I've been supporting m1zuki since the start. He is doing God's work with these translations.

BTW I can't find where it was said that the game featuring the sexy tennis girl is reverse ntr?
Do you mean the other Jinsei Game (or the new Frill Game? Why is it always tennis xD?)? i am willing to bet that this game will be really similar to Honto no Kimochi. It also features no other characters besides MC, Heroine and the Bad Guy.

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

link of 奪われた初恋 and part 2 of 彼女のベッドの下の盗聴器 was die.... Can you reup pls ?

Venus

venus

The only one I'm missing is おねらぶR ~ONE LOVE Recover~, It's been on my wishlist for quite sometime.:goodtea:
Someone once promised it but never delivered it, I'm not naming names..:traitor: PRETTZ!
link of 奪われた初恋 and part 2 of 彼女のベッドの下の盗聴器 was die.... Can you reup pls ?

Do you mean the other Jinsei Game (or the new Frill Game? Why is it always tennis xD?)? i am willing to bet that this game will be really similar to Honto no Kimochi. It also features no other characters besides MC, Heroine and the Bad Guy.
Yeah, the jinsei one. And I thought that it was the same as HnK too...

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

The only one I'm missing is おねらぶR ~ONE LOVE Recover~, It's been on my wishlist for quite sometime.:goodtea:
Someone once promised it but never delivered it, I'm not naming names..:traitor: PRETTZ!

hmmm wait! hidden text... oh S@#$ :neardead:

That wasn't NTS but swapping bait that went netorare.

On another news the getchu page about Anim.TeamMM's game was changed from Netori and Netorare to Netorare only.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=904432
Edit: Nvm, Devs say otherwise here: http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc048/product.html

yea, dev page has netori and NTR in it. and damn august seems so far away.. :(

on other topic, was surprised with the backlash of discussing netorase, just opened this forum again today and scrolled back 3 pages...

i mean, do you guys really take offense when once in a while we discuss some netorase, especially when marina 3 was hyped around 2 months ago i think? not opening the old wound or anything and from the looks of it we reach into an agreement to make it on one thread only. Marina is done and dusted pretty much and oh boy how surprised i am that some guys really hate it when we were discussing it.

but anyway, i will stay clear of discussing the more soft netorase here and apologies if my marina chat actually offend anyone.

yea, dev page has netori and NTR in it.

on other topic, was surprised with the backlash of discussing netorase, just opened this forum again today and scrolled back 3 pages...

i mean, do you guys really take offense when once in a while we discuss some netorase, especially when marina 3 was hyped around 2 months ago i think? not opening the old wound or anything and from the looks of it we reach into an agreement to make it on one thread only. Marina is done and dusted pretty much and oh boy how surprised i am that some guys really hate it when we were discussing it.

but anyway, i will stay clear of discussing the more soft netorase here and apologies if my marina chat actually offend anyone.

I did not think it hurt anyone either so i also ignored it months ago. But in reality it was a bigger issue then anyone thought. The truth is it honestly reduced thread view counts by a lot and really did not belong in this thread as it rubbed people the wrong way. As for me my issue was more with one individual and a event that i thought went down differently.

I did have a couple messages from people back when the Marina discussions where happening about it being annoying, but i did not think it was a big deal. But after putting my foot down a couple posts back not only did we see people who have never ever posted before come out and say something in favor of marina going away, it seems my inbox has exploded with people thanking me and desiring the change back to the way the thread was that they loved.

Normally when a Netorase game gets posted or discussed... somewhere in it, there is a little bit of actual NTR in a story arc or event. But Marina was pure Netorase, it did nothing for anyone but like 10 people here, and it really had no place being here. I do not blame you Joachim or anyone else involved, its not like you guys did something bad deliberately or anything. But now we know not to do it in the future.

Wow, I didn't see that! It's an absolute hassle for me to read because of the written style, so I'll let someone better do it if he/she wants :(
This confirms that it will be multiple ntr, and it seems indeed awesome! BTW the red GET thing is if he was able to take their virginity.
All characters seem cute and interesting (especially the class president, the main heroine and the cheerlander :P), I hope the game will have a huge mystery part. :nosebleed: If it's like that then I would be in (ntr) heaven ^^
I also hope that he will update the main character page, it's definitely too spoilerish.

Is Jinsei so we can hope, on the other hand with so many girls i don't expect all to be like that, 1 or 2 would be enough, but what do you mean by spoilerish, i don't mind so please tell me since i prefer to know something about the games in advance

I haven't seen it posted in this thread, but someone translated https://vndb.org/v15167. You can get the patch here: https://mega.nz/#!oQQywaRB!G41DluTwZofXdQwAVzuEL9CS2C0U_wIB_eOwZ2xa77I

Did i die and wake up in heaven? what is next a translation of Gatenkei, triangle blue or Netorare nurse? also do you have the blog, website or patreon of the person who translated it?

Pd: do you know of any other game translated? because i searched a little and all i found out was that some user on 4chan did it, and i don't know how to search in 4chan T.T

PDD: a new patch is going to be released maybe today or tomorrow here https://yukikazeacute.tumblr.com/ LONG LIFE NETORARE!!! :lapi_cheer::korokke_nekobeam::gakuran_cheer::gakuran_cheer::gakuran_cheer:

Is Jinsei so we can hope, on the other hand with so many girls i don't expect all to be like that, 1 or 2 would be enough,
Yup, that's the only (big) downside: the game is way too low priced for that many characters if we really wanted to have HnK content for each of the girls.
A better and more money rewarding move would have to cut the game like in netorare nurse, each route expanded to a game to keep things interesting.
But well, I'm a believer, so I hope the game will be good :P

but what do you mean by spoilerish, i don't mind so please tell me since i prefer to know something about the games in advance
Just the cg are already too much for me. I didn't read after that, not only because I don't want to spoil myself, but also I'm unable to do that without a big headache ( and even with the headache, I'm not even sure I can), because of the damn writing font.

@Telsa
So, in conclusion from now on it's forbidden to talk about netorase in this thread unless there's netorare in it?
Just want to make sure, I don't want to offend anyone, especially lurker whose first comment actually complaining about netorase in the thread they never commented on before. Just kidding :D :D :D

What is this "Netorare nurse" you're talking about?

Netorare Nurse 1, 2 and 3, is a game series and is probably my all time favorite, ignore the stupid name because is really good, search for the company that made them "STUDIO TRIUMPH" here or in share-films(.)net, or ask around if someone has it here (i have the third but my coneption sucks too much for me to upload it anywhere).

Edit: here are the DLsite links: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ072385.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ080208.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ089627.html

You may need to search the japanesse name instead of the romanji version.

Reactions: hgawa61

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)