Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Newest Anim Team MM game locked in VIP section, not out for probably another month or so...
http://www.mikocon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=21548

Oh yeah now i remember, aparently piracy was becoming a big problem for that company, they almost went broke, so people decided to NOT release their games until after a certain amount of time had passed, so the japanesse and anyone who could would be more interested in buying their games, i only hope it isn't a whole month, more like 1 or 2 weeks

As much as i'd like to help you but I don't think I can explain all the endings to you. It'll take entire days just to discuss it.
Like HeliumBrain said, there are only two true endings, bad and good one.
All true endings only happen after you choose to follow Shiobara's (MC's subordinate) proposal to share Misaki with Kurokawa. Unfortunately it's early in the game you get to choose whether it'll branch to good or bad ending.

Good ending: After Misaki escapes from the house, you can finally track her down with Kurokawa and Shiobara's help. It turns out Misaki stays at Oyaji (Oden seller) and she is now bald as she punishes herself for betraying MC. Here is the most interesting part as you can interrogate Misaki with many interesting questions and the reactions from Misaki is awesome as you get to ask from mundane questions to very embarassing question. Here it's revealed that Misaki still loves the MC and she did all of this to protect her household, but you also get to know that Misaki really enjoys having sex with Aida and in different embarassing situations. Finally MC decides to forgive Misaki but deep down he is very insecure and feel inadequate that he can satisfy Misaki, he also feels hidden desire grows inside him. Mc decides to give Misaki to Oyaji one night in onsen hotel. After knowing that, Misaki decides to pay MC back by binding MC on the table and having sex with him and confess that she only needs him and as long as with MC it feels good (best scene ever for me, truly deserves as final scene)

Bad ending: After Misaki escapes, MC and Kurokawa come to Aida's apartment and find Misaki in it. You get to watch Kurokawa rapes Misaki and in the end Misaki reach orgasm from this. it's actually revealed from different ending that she's there to protest to Aida and ask for video recording. MC shares Misaki with Kurokawa and Chinen while MC get to do it with Nao in the same room. So while you do it with Nao, Misaki does it next to you only separated by curtain and you can only see their sillhoutte. After several days, you get to experience one last sweet moment with Misaki. On one promised night where MC shares Misaki with others, Nao doesn't come to MC's house. Misaki accompanies MC to Shiobara's house and assuring that Nao is in love with MC and you deserve happiness with Nao. There you get to watch Chinen fucks Nao, while Nao praises Chinen's cock and enjoys it so much. Behind you, Misaki is fucked by Shiobara from behind while Misaki jerks you off, Shiobara reveals that this is actually his plan all along. Even though Misaki tries to reject it, she cannot fight the pleasure and come many times.

Its best NTR game i've experienced no doubt. If I have to nitpick, i think there is no definitive revelation whether Masaki (MC's son) is MC's or Aida's. There are many hints and so far it points out that it's Aida's but there is no definitive proof. I think it's great if that revelation is in the end of good ending or part of interrogation. Unfortunately no and you only get to see hints from Aida's perspective and Aida's confession.

Playing many Elf games I think it's part of writer's characteristics, not giving it straight away but just hints and it's up to player to guess.

Thanks you. It really help me, it all i want to know. But if aida not blackmail her why her sex with him, and why her continue.
And I remember one ending The Main not forgive and in future they meet again, when the main 4x-5x year old, His wife work in soba restaurant or something... right
. If u have a time U can talk about 麻呂の患者はガテン 1 and 2 to me?? Sorry if that bother you.
And I like elf game by story, it not like some game the girl early to fall and betray.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommand me games similar to Tsuma Kanraku and NTRPG2 ( netorare but from husband/boyfriend point of view )?
If they are translated, even better.
Also any other NTRpg games that are translated beside Happy life MINAKO , Obedient Filia ,MarieXmas, Netorareta Tiris and To H...??

Last edited:
Here is the new translation for [Ver9] Warped Wife ~Mio~ [English]. I have to wait it for a long time.

After playing Minako i was left with a thirst for more material with the woman getting off on betraying her partner, and Ver9 and LWB delivered it, seriously can someone recomend me another work (manga or game) where the woman enjoys betraying her husband/boyfriend rather than just the sex, i know there are other but right now i can't remember them

PD: just popped in my head but some of the chapters in the midgard series by circle outerworld right before the end are exactly like that

Hello guys, I'm new to the comunnity I trying some games, thanks for your recommendations.

Here is a tittle I got so I curious about under which genre this game falls:

放課後2~白濁のレッスン~
Houkago 2 Hakudaku no lesson

I heard there was an ova but I don't care as many ovas are totally unrelated to the game plot (ore no kanojo wo shinjiteru comes to my mind for example).

Hello guys, I'm new to the comunnity I trying some games, thanks for your recommendations.

Here is a tittle I got so I curious about under which genre this game falls:

放課後2~白濁のレッスン~
Houkago 2 Hakudaku no lesson
It's not NTR and not netori either, if I remember well.
The OVA (the Sayuri one) was actually a good "independent" NTR story, pretty hot.
That being said, if you like mind corruption/slave training, I would recommend any Bishop game. They're amazing in that particular niche.

I heard there was an ova but I don't care as many ovas are totally unrelated to the game plot (ore no kanojo wo shinjiteru comes to my mind for example).
Still waiting for a second episode of that awesome OVA :(

Still waiting for a second episode of that awesome OVA :(

I know that feel bro. That ova is gorgeous

After that ova the studio went bankrupt. Guess replacing apples with orange wasn't a good idea.

That's not true. The ova sold very well and its considered one of the best ntr ovas.

After Orekano they started working on a new Princess Lover ova featuring Charlotte but months later, in 2011, the studio apologized for the delays, lack of updates, and at the end the studio said they had staff problems. They were planning a conjunction with other brand for the next year but they never made the announcement.
2 years later they announced a complete disk version of the Princess Lover Sylvia ovas, and that was the last we heard of them.

The game is a map mov ntr simulator (with avoidable ntr like any other) made by Lune Team Bitters one of the big ntr eroge companies. And of course, all LTB's anime adaptations are ntr.

Last edited:
I've read a manga on exhentai awhile back but can't seem to find it. It was untranslated and involved a guy and presumably his girlfriend and a sibling. I think they were playing games and the sibling was messing with the girl, the guy at one point went to go to the store or whatever and he came back to the door being locked.

I've read a manga on exhentai awhile back but can't seem to find it. It was untranslated and involved a guy and presumably his girlfriend and a sibling. I think they were playing games and the sibling was messing with the girl, the guy at one point went to go to the store or whatever and he came back to the door being locked.

I believe the author is Itou Eight and it was published in COMIC Anthurium 025 2015-05. You can't find it because it was purged by wani/fakku.

Need game おれつま H-code , Some one say ITH works if you set off the font effects configuration in the game option but I dont know how to di it, I uncheck many but ITH no work. Pls help me

And some one know what is this,
Vfcdz7B.png
I play the game 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Need game おれつま H-code , Some one say ITH works if you set off the font effects configuration in the game option but I dont know how to di it, I uncheck many but ITH no work. Pls help me

And some one know what is this,
Vfcdz7B.png
I play the game 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が

try using older ITH version, such as 2.3
as for the error message, i remmember that it need an alpharom something, drag the executable on the application window and poof!!, a new siglus engine shortcut created and you can play it without problems.

btw somewhere in this thread i see dwarf soft eroge for mizuryu family manga's adaptation, is it released yet?

Claiming Rinko as my NTR waifu. Feel free to compliment my supreme taste.

Really though, TY2 wasn't great, but it made me realize how much better Rinko is than Yukikaze. If their roles were switched and Rinko was the main heroine and Yukikaze was the sister, I think I would've enjoyed the games a lot more. I don't think I even fapped to any of Yukikaze's scenes in TY2; Rinko getting her own route was what saved that game IMO.

Taimanin Rinko when?

Claiming Rinko as my NTR waifu. Feel free to compliment my supreme taste.

Really though, TY2 wasn't great, but it made me realize how much better Rinko is than Yukikaze. If their roles were switched and Rinko was the main heroine and Yukikaze was the sister, I think I would've enjoyed the games a lot more. I don't think I even fapped to any of Yukikaze's scenes in TY2; Rinko getting her own route was what saved that game IMO.

Taimanin Rinko when?

Lol, i haven't played her route yet, honestly sister netorare is the one that less interest me, probably because i have an older half-sister and the idea of being sexually atracted to her is beyond me xD, i once accidentally kissed her (don't ask how it happened) and we both were as if we were poisoned xD

PD: could you summarise her route i am playing other games and don't think i will play it soon

PDD: and for those of us that speak spanish we have this: http://exhentai.org/g/869154/d95c86bef8/ i can only scream YES!!!!!!!!!!

guys i really need your help...i have been playing the milftoon beach game and in both v4.5 and v4.7 the game crashes at the end of part 1

this is frustrating me to no end...does anyone know of a fix for this...please help some one

PDD: and for those of us that speak spanish we have this: http://exhentai.org/g/869154/d95c86bef8/ i can only scream YES!!!!!!!!!!

i really wish i could scream too.. ~_~
#waitingenglishtillwhenever

guys i really need your help...i have been playing the milftoon beach game and in both v4.5 and v4.7 the game crashes at the end of part 1

this is frustrating me to no end...does anyone know of a fix for this...please help some one

try to search for solution on other forum such as these
maybe, and just maybe you will get what bother you..
maybe...

Lol, i haven't played her route yet, honestly sister netorare is the one that less interest me, probably because i have an older half-sister and the idea of being sexually atracted to her is beyond me xD, i once accidentally kissed her (don't ask how it happened) and we both were as if we were poisoned xD

PD: could you summarise her route i am playing other games and don't think i will play it soon

you are nasty :chuuni_notbad:

Does NTRPG2 have different endings? also does the MC (Mars if you forgot about it) have a bigger role than in the firts game? i mean the prota in the firts didn't really do anything, we don't even know if he feel betrayed or not, well in this game since after hearing the hero (blue haired guy) fucking the girl he appeared depressed (didn't want to get out of bed) i imagine that this one does feel betrayed/depressed

:enraged::angvoodoo::angvoodoo::angvoodoo: i am at the second bath scene, after getting the secret key to the bathrooms, and can't advance, i am pretty sure i have to interact with the cracks in the wall but there is a bug and the glowing that lets me do the action doesn't appear, anyone knows how to fix it short of starting again or downloading the latest version? (i have 1.10 the latest is .14 i think)

PD: forget the last rant xD, i used a save to see the scene and noticed WHERE the gate was on the building, checked outside and there it was xD, but just in case is there something important in the 1.14 version compared to the 1.10? like more dialogue, less bugs or even new scenes? or there isn't any big change? also does the english patch work for the last version?

Last edited:
Does NTRPG2 have different endings? also does the MC (Mars if you forgot about it) have a bigger role than in the firts game? i mean the prota in the firts didn't really do anything, we don't even know if he feel betrayed or not, well in this game since after hearing the hero (blue haired guy) fucking the girl he appeared depressed (didn't want to get out of bed) i imagine that this one does feel betrayed/depressed

:enraged::angvoodoo::angvoodoo::angvoodoo: i am at the second bath scene, after getting the secret key to the bathrooms, and can't advance, i am pretty sure i have to interact with the cracks in the wall but there is a bug and the glowing that lets me do the action doesn't appear, anyone knows how to fix it short of starting again or downloading the latest version? (i have 1.10 the latest is .14 i think)

PD: forget the last rant xD, i used a save to see the scene and noticed WHERE the gate was on the building, checked outside and there it was xD, but just in case is there something important in the 1.14 version compared to the 1.10? like more dialogue, less bugs or even new scenes? or there isn't any big change? also does the english patch work for the last version?

there's 3 endings in 1 and there's 2 endings in #2 . technically i think there's an alternative ending to the first ending but i never cared to play from where it supposedly diverges (near the end)

i don't think the MC from #1 gets betrayed at all besides in the scene under the pub (never gets his turn - lol). it's explained in the ending or in ntrpg xmas i forget.

there's 3 endings in 1 and there's 2 endings in #2 . technically i think there's an alternative ending to the first ending but i never cared to play from where it supposedly diverges (near the end)

i don't think the MC from #1 gets betrayed at all besides in the scene under the pub (never gets his turn - lol). it's explained in the ending or in ntrpg xmas i forget.

In the second i only good the 2 "good ending", the firts where he returns to the past and encounters the blue haired guy and the text says that he can't return to the past anymore (or something like that) and the super happy ending where you return with 99k+ of gold, is the same but with a text epilogue saying that of course Mars used the money to get Filia and his sister the hell out town xD, are these the 2 you mentioned? i think not because there sghould be a "bad" ending right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html