Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

agree...the new 繋がらない携帯電話 -ただいま他の男とめちゃめちゃセックス中- released on 27 this month, hopefully not disappointing.

trial version can be downloaded on team ntr website
anyone tried it yet?

I did but I skipped most of the text so I can be totally wrong here.
I will say I lost faith in atelier sakura long time ago, you know they are the team that release more netorare games per year but somehow they find the way to not let any good impression on me.
Their games are in the best case mediocre, (I can't talk much about marina's games because even if I've played them i don't like netorase, but I can recognise that marina is the best woman atelier sakura has created, her voice and design are awesome, sadly for me her games are not netorare :(), so about this demo the thing that I liked and I really liked was the heroine, her voice, her design and her interactions with the main character were really good and that makes me wanna play the game, but my hopes are not high.

Here i am again, seems like i only come here to talk about my porblems :(

This time is えれくと! i get the error "AVGEngineV2 stopped working" i have been looking for it but i cant find anything about the error.

i'm downloading the games now..
will inform if got any issues
i never play this game, but getchu description is quite interesting

edit : downloaded it and i can play it with no problems, start the story and it's fine. ITH 3.0 can hook it just fine too..

Last edited:
I did but I skipped most of the text so I can be totally wrong here.
I will say I lost faith in atelier sakura long time ago, you know they are the team that release more netorare games per year but somehow they find the way to not let any good impression on me.
Their games are in the best case mediocre, (I can't talk much about marina's games because even if I've played them i don't like netorase, but I can recognise that marina is the best woman atelier sakura has created, her voice and design are awesome, sadly for me her games are not netorare :(), so about this demo the thing that I liked and I really liked was the heroine, her voice, her design and her interactions with the main character were really good and that makes me wanna play the game, but my hopes are not high.

Yeah, Marina is the best. :) I don't think there is heroine like Marina, If they make proper netorare game with heroine with similar personality to Marina, it'll be amazing. How about Nagasare Tsuma https://vndb.org/v16043? I think it was very good.

I can't seem to able to use keyword "japanese" to search for raw manga at exhentai. Anyone has any idea how to do it?

Yeah, Marina is the best. :) I don't think there is heroine like Marina, If they make proper netorare game with heroine with similar personality to Marina, it'll be amazing. How about Nagasare Tsuma https://vndb.org/v16043? I think it was very good.

I can't seem to able to use keyword "japanese" to search for raw manga at exhentai. Anyone has any idea how to do it?
Go to settings and see "Excluded Languages" :)

Reactions: hgawa61

Marina could still potentially be one of the best netorare characters/games out there depending on how the author wants the third game to play out.

Marina could still potentially be one of the best netorare characters/games out there depending on how the author wants the third game to play out.
I think the author said that 3rd Marina will have a dude that was already appeared in previous chapters. And I think a lot of people think that it will be her ex boyfriend or the one after that, some old dude who taught her joy of sex, I guess. Personally, I think the new lover should be someone who is way younger than her, like 19 years old and not having any problem like Hiroto had. And hope that she falls for him completely but ends up coming back to her husband because of their child. It would be better if she is impregnanted by the new dude too. Oh well, I guess we will see...

I think the author said that 3rd Marina will have a dude that was already appeared in previous chapters. And I think a lot of people think that it will be her ex boyfriend or the one after that, some old dude who taught her joy of sex, I guess. Personally, I think the new lover should be someone who is way younger than her, like 19 years old and not having any problem like Hiroto had. And hope that she falls for him completely but ends up coming back to her husband because of their child. It would be better if she is impregnanted by the new dude too. Oh well, I guess we will see...

As much as I like the idea (I actually prefer she is still in love to protag, that's one of her awesomeness), I don't think it will happen because why upset the fanbase if the current formula works. It doesn't make sense. But if that were to happen though, it'll be remembered as 2nd coming of [MTSP] Tachibana series. :D.

About next rival of protag, the author clearly said it'll be someone that has been mentioned in the game so the options are pretty limited. Chances are high that it'll be "Ojii-sama" her greatest sex partner that has been mentioned in 2nd game and Audio Drama. Either that or protag's superior in the company but it'll be slim chance. Or AV guy and Hiroto combine force to conquer Marina (highly unlikely).

As much as I like the idea (I actually prefer she is still in love to protag, that's one of her awesomeness), I don't think it will happen because why upset the fanbase if the current formula works. It doesn't make sense. But if that were to happen though, it'll be remembered as 2nd coming of [MTSP] Tachibana series. :D.

About next rival of protag, the author clearly said it'll be someone that has been mentioned in the game so the options are pretty limited. Chances are high that it'll be "Ojii-sama" her greatest sex partner that has been mentioned in 2nd game and Audio Drama. Either that or protag's superior in the company but it'll be slim chance. Or AV guy and Hiroto combine force to conquer Marina (highly unlikely).
I think it will be little refreshing that if Marina's betrayal goes all the way in true netorare fashion. I would really like to see that she falls for the other person and run away with him and have the wedding with him. And then for the twist, it was all play for the other guy and he dumps her after impregnate her and the husband takes her back. And they reaffirm their love from then on. I don't see it as hugely extreme as far as NTR theme.

I think it will be little refreshing that if Marina's betrayal goes all the way in true netorare fashion. I would really like to see that she falls for the other person and run away with him and have the wedding with him. And then for the twist, it was all play for the other guy and he dumps her after impregnate her and the husband takes her back. And they reaffirm their love from then on. I don't see it as hugely extreme as far as NTR theme.

I get that you really like this development in NTR games, but you should probably give up hope of seeing it in Marina.

I've got a pretty good feel of the author's personality from all his works, and I'm more or less certain that he has no intention of turning the Marina series into full on NTR. These days that writer occasionally does do a proper NTR game where the heroine genuinely betrays the protag and leaves him for the other guy. But his main focus is on NTR where the heroine stays with protag in the end, even if she indulges in great sex with another man and is tempted by him. The majority of all the games he's written since that first full NTR confession to netorase game he did have been like that. Though it has varied a little in whether the heroine still loves the protag and ends the affair, or if she carries on the affair while only staying with the protag out of loyalty and obligation, in the case of the Marina games and this one the author has been very much focused on the theme of portraying a situation where a man can have a netorare fetish and still be happily married without it ruining things. With Marina especially he wants to show a situation where the wife will be both loyal and loving, understanding and accepting his fetish while willingly indulging in sex with other men without it ruining or endangering their marriage or causing her to ever consider choosing another man over him, even if some part of that loyalty might be due to having a happy marriage and family with the protag already. This is probably the ideal situation the author would like for himself in real life, so I seriously doubt he's going to let Marina have a real affair or even consider betraying the husband for real, let alone all the stuff you described.
Just go back and play the first two and you'll notice that the author is very thorough in having Marina never once take the initiative in the netorase except slightly when she is acting the part to excite the protag or teasing him in revenge after he tricked her into doing something she might not normally have agreed to. Both times he instigates the netorase with Hiroto and the Ex-AV actor, to the very end she made it clear she would be happy if he changed his mind and gave up any time. And when she finds out how amazing AV guy is in bed she even strongly urges the protag to find someone else. Her character has been steady and devoted to her marriage from the very start, even if she does enjoy the sex and admits that the netorase feels good for her.
I'll bet good money that even when game 3 comes along and it likely turns out to be the oji-san ex from her youth, it'll still end the same way. If I'm going to hope for anything I'll hope that the netorase escalates just a little further, even just a little bit out of the protag's control would be good. For example if the protag gives Marina a free licence to see the other guy and have sex with him of her own intiative whenever she wants, and she goes along with it, does it with him without the protag's knowledge and surprises him with her confession that did it with the guy that afternoon or something. Even if she only does it to play along with the protag's fetish, it would still be great. So long as it's just a little unpredictable and out of the protag's complete control without him knowing about every occurrence and giving his permission in advance, with just a hint more danger than there has been in the previous ones, I'd be very happy to see it. I hope the author can at least give us that much. If he's willing to take it a little further and let Marina actually recall some real feelings for the other guy and get in a little too deep before pulling back to protect her marriage, that would be even better.
Anything but the same exact formula, please.

just watch latest aldnoah zero and..
well, somehow it rages me the same when i watch ntr anime/eroge >..>
damn, need to recover somehow

If they decide it to be the last Marina game, they could make multiple endings. Just saying.

http://vndb.org/v7149
anyone have this game? please

junocloud still working here
this one i think still working too..
i would love to help upload to friendlier filehost but the size is quite big, i've only got less than 100 KBps upload speed

Lemme guess...
Asseylum and Klanclein?

yes, i lost my hope for a good ending for this anime..hell, i think i'll stop watching and wait for it ended and see spoilers before i watch it again

dont know why but i cant download with junocloud is there a mega link ? thx bro
junocloud still working here
this one i think still working too..
i would love to help upload to friendlier filehost but the size is quite big, i've only got less than 100 KBps upload speed

yes, i lost my hope for a good ending for this anime..hell, i think i'll stop watching and wait for it ended and see spoilers before i watch it again

If they decide it to be the last Marina game, they could make multiple endings. Just saying.

Yeah i agree with you is it rarely a NTR game have more than 3 sequel & i hope Team NTR make multiple ending this time since it was the marina last game & everybody NTR game character favorite. Man i wonder with the face of marina voice actress ^_^

I just watched A/Z...
Fuck it. What happened to Inaho x Seylum?!
Unless Klanclein dies, it will not happen. WHY?!
Well.. it's Double NTR for Slaine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!