Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Did you change your local time to japan? I mean the clock should be displaying tha japan date and hour. It worked for me. If that doesn't work then there must be something wrong with your computer.

yup, he's right..Try to go through it one more time.
have you tried changing your Windows Display language to Japanese (it's last resort)?

Reactions: espiekerella
Finally screenshots of the upcoming new ORCSOFT game 誰もが彼女を狙ってる。. Also it seems that flow chart will be the same as in their previous game.

c847080sample1.jpg
c847080sample2.jpg
c847080sample3.jpg
c847080sample4.jpg
c847080sample5.jpg
c847080sample6.jpg

Source: http://ntrblog.com/archives/1021744118.html

Last edited:
I like how everyone assumes his system is the same as theirs when he obviously points his problem towards the other end.
I'm guessing you're using windows 8/8.1. If so, not much of a choice. Lune's old games tend to work like shit on some later systems. If not, try using locale emulator (not applocale). That's probably to the most of my knowledge.

Oh, and please post a screenshot of the error next time for everyone's convenience.

New Netoraserare is out, ch16: http://exhentai.org/g/795496/80b52ecd16/ I think it is getting even better, the netorase is going out of control, I hope that this manga is not near the end and that the ntr situations increase even more.

All lune games needs >regional >format >japanese. Some games' engine requires you to do this too.

Just do as Ahia says, no need to change the time or etc, Lune games, Pulltop Latte games and others need the Japanese format enabled in the Regional and Language Options.

Last edited:
I like how everyone assumes his system is the same as theirs when he obviously points his problem towards the other end.
I'm guessing you're using windows 8/8.1. If so, not much of a choice. Lune's old games tend to work like shit on some later systems. If not, try using locale emulator (not applocale). That's probably to the most of my knowledge.

Oh, and please post a screenshot of the error next time for everyone's convenience.

Thank god someone got it, exactly im using windows 8.1, i guess i will have to learn some alien language to play the game.
Thank you for all the answers i will see what i can do with that local emulator.

Anyone here is into JAVs? I already found a lot of JAVs with ntr plots. Now there is a new label called NTR, that, obviously, focus on ntr javs, I already saw all the videos from this brand and I can easily reccomend it, because of the high production values of the videos and actresses. More info here: http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/list/=/article=label/id=24880/ . There is also the label NTRD, I also reccomend it, but it has less production values.

Anyone here is into JAVs? I already found a lot of JAVs with ntr plots. Now there is a new label called NTR, that, obviously, focus on ntr javs, I already saw all the videos from this brand and I can easily reccomend it, because of the high production values of the videos and actresses. More info here: http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/list/=/article=label/id=24880/ . There is also the label NTRD, I also reccomend it, but it has less production values.
With keyword NTR ,most of about netoraserare , http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_genre.php?g=arna , i will recomend keyword ADN ^^

Too bad. I've read a lot of NTR ero-manga but I'm not really coming up with anything right now. Unless you can give us some clues like a description of the plot or whatever, it may have to remain a mystery.
I'll try to remember it, I really loved the ending :)

I'm open to a "best off"' listing, as I'm more into western classic adultery. Well, as long as there is some story, and that this doesn't include the kind of plot where a black dude "steals" a woman before her supposed husband. Quite ridiculous. And wtf why black dudes everywhere is this genre?

With keyword NTR ,most of about netoraserare

I dont know if I follow you, when I saw the javs from the NTR label/code I understand that it was legitimate ntr, with the wife hiding the affair and the husband finding out later. Also, I loved the last scene of the last release, the ntr007, that mischievous smile at the end...

Thank god someone got it, exactly im using windows 8.1, i guess i will have to learn some alien language to play the game.
Thank you for all the answers i will see what i can do with that local emulator.
Sorry for not getting it :D
Everyone assumed that because most of the complain can be solved if the user is patient and troubleshoot step by step.
I guess Compatibility mode also doesn't work?
Lune and Heiantei games are difficult to run.

you can Install VMware or VirtualBox and run windows xp or 7 from it!
i'm running some times xp on VMware for some old games the have problems even on windows 7

anyone know software that can capture japanese text on image?
i got this free "kanjitomo" software after searching for a while, but it's not exactly what i need..
i need some kind of OCR software, anybody have suggestion?

i got this free "kanjitomo" software after searching for a while, but it's not exactly what i need..
I would suggest either ABBYY FineReader or Nuance OmniPage. The former is available as a free trial.

What I use is Capture2Text, it isn't perfect but if the image is clean it usually gets the job done. It can only capture 1-2 kanji at a time and not very good at capture whole sentence. I often use it to read manga.

What I use is Capture2Text, it isn't perfect but if the image is clean it usually gets the job done. It can only capture 1-2 kanji at a time and not very good at capture whole sentence. I often use it to read manga.

by your description, somehow it's simillar with kanjitomo i've just used..

btw another ver9 works translated
http://exhentai.org/g/795781/f51120a4c8/

i remember there are another one that still not translated..hopefully it will be soon

LOL I was thinking the same thing aswell. :laughpanda:

BTW is there any way to have TA on top of games while in full screen? I just switched to 4k recently so the windows are smaller, sorry for the off-topic.

just my random ramblings
as far as i know, TA "always on top" function cannot override the games display..
maybe the TA need to update it's coding so it can override and displayed when you play full screen
but i think there will be many minor issue when you try to play on lower resolution monitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707
Chipp12 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reup this one please?

[111128] [シャークエイトバイト] May I Mind~フェラ少女~

Not sure if this might help if there weren't any backups but I've found a working link here; not sure whether I'll be able to get it myself.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
It seems that you're the first to put this out, Shine. Would you be willing to update this buggy game? Please?
破滅へのカウントダウン to ver22/04/11
PSXXY wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
您好 能不能上传对魔忍CD的ZZZ-00050和ZZZ-00051?谢谢