Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Guys... I gotta keep it trill, i caved in and purchased 母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~. First of all, it has DRM software, and worst of all, i feel like a fool for choosing the game (it was the cheapest tho, that was a factor) with the art direction i liked the best over which story and theme seemed the most interesting. The writing in this game is some hot garbage. Atleast the latest Heiantei is hot as a Netori story. This new Eroitto game sucks as a Netori and Netorare.

Ouch, could you be more specific like sumarisse the plot (or lack of it), or what you didn't like?

http://exhentai.org/g/792290/05ab7e0203/ this needs to be translated, by the way how come that with so many works by bai asuka only sinfull mother is translated?

Because someone commissioned desudesu to translate that one, while nobody has paid for any thing else since? That's probably the main reason, though I can't say why no group has picked it up on their own since it seems reasonably popular.

Guys... I gotta keep it trill, i caved in and purchased 母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~. First of all, it has DRM software, and worst of all, i feel like a fool for choosing the game (it was the cheapest tho, that was a factor) with the art direction i liked the best over which story and theme seemed the most interesting. The writing in this game is some hot garbage. Atleast the latest Heiantei is hot as a Netori story. This new Eroitto game sucks as a Netori and Netorare.

i would love also to hear your oppinion for this game, why do you have a bad impression for this? the art is quite good, the general story also interesting i think..

Sorry guys, it hurts me too. I really think the female character (Kosaka) for 母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~ is drawn beautifully but everything else is mediocre; most importantly when it comes to my taste, i've been paying h-games for far too long to waste time with Miel (the company) caliber products with super simple stories and a hardly sufficient amount of cg.

If you've looking to just play an h-game for the sounds (which are low tier considering the amazing layered voice acting from Anim and Heiantei during h-scenes nowadays) and appealing cg, you'll be fine i suppose. I used to not care much about writing overall till i learned a small amount of japanese and started using Translation Aggregator and chiitranslator.

Going into details.... First off, the Yakuza rep immediately rapes the main female character without a condom. Contrived, with no seduction. Then Kosaka pretty much entirely submits by the next scene, and in later scenes the condom seems superfluous because Kosaka already doesn't seem to care. There isn't much interaction with the son, so in terms of ntr it's fraudulent imo, but that wouldn't even matter to me if there was something that made the story interesting. (Kosaka is dull as hell as a character imo)

Ochibo by Erectlip http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=730920 is the ridiculously superior version of this game, and is actually has ntr, so does the aforementioned 寝取られ熟母夏子 by Pin-Point. I'd rather just play either of those games again

Last edited:

Fuck. Yes. He could keep doing that series endlessly as far as i'm concerned. There's still so much potential for actual NTR as well.

it's really too bad. i found the chara design is hot as hell..

Sorry guys, it hurts me too. I really think the female character (Kosaka) for 母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~ is drawn beautifully but everything else is mediocre; most importantly when it comes to my taste, i've been paying h-games for far too long to waste time with Miel (the company) caliber products with super simple stories and a hardly sufficient amount of cg.

If you've looking to just play an h-game for the sounds (which are low tier considering the amazing layered voice acting from Anim and Heiantei during h-scenes nowadays) and appealing cg, you'll be fine i suppose. I used to not care much about writing overall till i learned a small amount of japanese and started using Translation Aggregator and chiitranslator.

Going into details, i'll make them spoiler free***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Ochibo by Erectlip http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=730920 is the ridiculously superior version of this game, and is actually has ntr, so does the aforementioned 寝取られ熟母夏子 by Pin-Point. I'd rather just play either of those games again

Note: Even after liking your comment, I could not enable the "hidden content".

Sad to hear this, I was expecting this game because I liked Nee-san no Kareshi and it was just their first game, so I was hopping for a better second ntr release (more plot, ntr situations, etc). It is a let down to hear that they are going the Miel or Appetite route for their netorare games (shallow plot, basically just sex scenes).

Last edited:

Sad but true! I feel losing something when I read the summary of the game's content. I am anti-incest especially mother-son relationship (I am ok if there is stepmother-son relationship which are not full-blooded relationship). So I will skip this game and check the HCG only. How about other new NTR games of ANIM.teamMM, Team.NTR, シルキーズSAKURA? I can only check it at the weekend due to my busy job, and now the curiousness is killing me. T___T

Because someone commissioned desudesu to translate that one, while nobody has paid for any thing else since? That's probably the main reason, though I can't say why no group has picked it up on their own since it seems reasonably popular.

The world needs more H-manga translated instead of more touhou, idolmaster doujins translated

PD: Some of them are really good, but seriously is like 3 of 5 works i see translated are from them

Sad but true! I feel losing something when I read the summary of the game's content. I am anti-incest especially mother-son relationship (I am ok if there is stepmother-son relationship which are not full-blooded relationship). So I will skip this game and check the HCG only. How about other new NTR games of ANIM.teamMM, Team.NTR, シルキーズSAKURA? I can only check it at the weekend due to my busy job, and now the curiousness is killing me. T___T

Sad about 母さんのオトコ (always will try it later), i like the mother ntr in cases like pin point´s 寝取られ熟母夏子(41) when the MC has not romantic feelings but the loss feelings came from losing his mom to a guy the he hates, and autobahn´s やりもくナンパビーチ ~見たくなかった母の姿~ where the moms are saying all those stuffs to their sons when the guys are filming them.

And yes my job has kept me from playing more, now i play at the weekends and maybe one or two days at weekdays, the good part is that the games will last more

Note: Even after liking your comment, I could not enable the "hidden content".

Sorry, i just edited it to take off the hidden content, honestly i've never used that function on this board before.

it's really too bad. i found the chara design is hot as hell..

I feel ya man, the tempting milf character design and sample cgs really got me. Anyways, you might like the game alot and think i'm being too critical, the game is sufficient, and the excellent art direction drives the thing in terms of hotness, but psychological stimulation means more to me nowadays.

How about other new NTR games of ANIM.teamMM, Team.NTR, シルキーズSAKURA?

They look... sooo damn good. Checking the writers working on the Anim game, their credentials on getchu are super solid, also team.ntr is usually guaranteed good, (not a huge fan of the art style in the new game tho) and the new game by シルキーズSAKURA seems like it has an interesting theme with the multiple personality "hero" character of the game.

I suppose we'll all be waitin' for those.

and autobahn´s やりもくナンパビーチ ~見たくなかった母の姿~ where the moms are saying all those stuffs to their sons when the guys are filming them.

:D I loved that game. It's great to see n.o. chachamaru's artwork in h-games nowadays.

That would be nice, but it's not likely to happen.
I agree, that's a pipe dream, but it saddens me to see so much wasted beautiful art, or unfinished work on great potential ideas :(

Exigent, good word use there.
Yeah, I try to moderate it and mix in other stuff, but unfortunately once I'm feeling turned on regardless of what got me going in the first place, I start craving some NTR. Sure I might be enjoying the current material a lot, but some part of me is always thinking about how hotter it would be if I could be looking at some really good NTR instead. Being aroused is bad for mental discipline, so I'll often give in to temptation and switch to NTR part-way through. It's harder to take a break than I thought. Though at least in those cases I'm looking for a quick fix and end up checking for new NTR manga on e-hentai, or classic works that never get old.
I understand, sometime I'm in that mood, and only ntr can give me that "special" feeling...

I won't argue there, though I don't hate submissive types either. But heroine's with a strong personality are very appealing and nothing makes me grin like a good tsundere, in ero or not.
I don't hate many heroine types, though I prefer cute and endearing types (though not cutesy and annoying). Milf type heroines don't appeal to me as much, but I don't hate them and can even like them if the character is interesting. The only heroines I hate are the whiny types, which tends to depend more on the character and voice actress than the character type or role.
I saw some time ago passive and whiny :raging:. I just can't. And yes the voice is important, and typically I hate the naive childish/slow voices used in these case. But it seems that not only these character types are easier to implement, but also popular :(.

Not really surprised here, seeing the price in getchu.

The world needs more H-manga translated instead of more touhou, idolmaster doujins translated

PD: Some of them are really good, but seriously is like 3 of 5 works i see translated are from them

You forgot to mention KanColle. :D
Yeah, that's mainly because those parodies dominate the doujin scene in Japan. Touhou has been the worst for years, but KanColle is now a strong competitor. It's well known that every comiket these days can be divided entirely into yaoi, Touhou/Kancolle and everything else. With the ratio being much higher towards the former subjects than almost all the other parodies combined (though yaoi can include a variety of parodies in and of itself, but we're treating them all as the same for the purposes of this example). With so much Touhou and KanColle doujins out there, with Idolmaster being one of the most prevalent among the remaining parodies, it's kind of inevitable that a whole bunch gets translated. Those parodies might not be quite as huge outside Japan as within, but they still have a strong following. Though I certainly crave variety as much as you, it's hard to get away from......

[MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION] Those types of character do tend to be popular, since Japanese otakus tend to be mostly beta and therefore popularly favour either A - big sister or motherly types that will take care of them and gently take the lead, babying them as much as they like, or B - passive, childish types that won't make them feel threatened and by being so dependent make them feel more manly by default.
Like I said, I don't hate the passive, childish heroines so long as they're cute and endearing. But passive, childish, whiny and annoying girls just make me fantasise about defenestration (I can use interesting words too. :P).

Hi guys, I was wondering if you guys know what game this screenshot came from:
http://i62.tinypic.com/2dj2zwy.jpg

Not a game. It's from pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=8816577

You can find more 寝取られ artworks by Usatarou (ウサ太郎) here.

SOzqTEIN.jpg

I feel ya man, the tempting milf character design and sample cgs really got me. Anyways, you might like the game alot and think i'm being too critical, the game is sufficient, and the excellent art direction drives the thing in terms of hotness, but psychological stimulation means more to me nowadays.

They look... sooo damn good. Checking the writers working on the Anim game, their credentials on getchu are super solid, also team.ntr is usually guaranteed good, (not a huge fan of the art style in the new game tho) and the new game by シルキーズSAKURA seems like it has an interesting theme with the multiple personality "hero" character of the game.

I suppose we'll all be waitin' for those. .
Yeah, it's really unfortunate. I don't think you're being too critical, NTR as a fetish is more psychological than physical or visual. I prefer NTR with good story myself, can't really enjoy it without believable story. That's why Venus game is very good despite mediocre graphics.

I just played one of AAA NTR game Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe (壁の向こうの妻の嬌声) from Anim. While the game overall is very good but there is one thing bugging me. When I played from beginning with heroine POV, it turned out the options also changed as though you're playing it all over beginning ignoring previous husband's POV. Now as a heroine, I'm the one who's making the options but even though the options changed the result did not making it confusing and make no sense.
I think it's better if they make heroine's POV can be seen from Animation mode (omake) but unlocked when protag has finished the game ala Marina game. This game also suffers from "too many involved in scenario" syndrome. It clearly shows in the game.

Hello

Just one thing : someone can give the story of this game 堕ちていく新妻 ~ごめんなさいアナタ…私もう……でも、愛してる~

The CG and Art are Amazing !!!
We find this quality on only 4 or 5 games in a year...
For me, maybe the best work of Yoshino Keiko.

thank you

[MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION] Those types of character do tend to be popular, since Japanese otakus tend to be mostly beta and therefore popularly favour either A - big sister or motherly types that will take care of them and gently take the lead, babying them as much as they like, or B - passive, childish types that won't make them feel threatened and by being so dependent make them feel more manly by default.
I understand the appeal that a frail looking yamato nadeshiko or a big sister type can have, but I'll never get what's so interesting in annoyingly passive and whiny characters.

Like I said, I don't hate the passive, childish heroines so long as they're cute and endearing. But passive, childish, whiny and annoying girls just make me fantasise about defenestration (I can use interesting words too. :P).
That's indeed a wise word selection :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US