Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hi, NTR brothers

I am looking for the game [ラブチェリー] ママと妹と僕と先生 http://vndb.org/v6081
L7jex.jpg

I have tried my best , however none of any torrents or links is workable.

Could anyone help me, please? Thanks very much.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-070622-[multi-hosting]-ママと妹と僕と先生-171948/

bitshare link is working

Hey, guys, I have a good news. The trial verion of [人生通行止め]ホントノキモチ (does the title mean "Real Feeling"?)is out. Probably it will be sold in next January. You guys can download the trial on DLsite.

Hey, guys, I have a good news. The trial verion of [人生通行止め]ホントノキモチ (does the title mean "Real Feeling"?)is out. Probably it will be sold in next January. You guys can download the trial on DLsite.

i was hoping that it would come out this month, but is better that they take their time making a good game instead of rushing it out

I know this is a little late but Thank you. ^^ Was there ever an explanation of why she suddenly started kissing him after it being so taboo?

Discussion of Marina game always welcome :D
I think there was no explicit explanation AFAIK but i think the reason is quite clear from Marina POV. and if i'm not mistaken she did it even at the first time they had sex.
Don't forget to play the sequel if you like the first one. For me it was even better :D
Marina is even sexier and such a teaser.

Discussion of Marina game always welcome :D
I think there was no explicit explanation AFAIK but i think the reason is quite clear from Marina POV. and if i'm not mistaken she did it even at the first time they had sex.
Don't forget to play the sequel if you like the first one. For me it was even better :D
Marina is even sexier and such a teaser.

I played the sequel and I liked it but I still enjoyed the first one better. I think Marinas character design looks better in 2 but there were things about the game I didn't like as much. I didn't like that all the sex scenes except the last had the new lover wearing a condom. I also didn't like that the scenes with the old lover didn't feature any vaginal sex. I like the look of the game and everything but it just wasn't what I expected. I like the first game a lot more.

Have they said anything about the 3rd game yet? I wonder if Marina will ever get animated.

I know this is a little late but Thank you. ^^ Was there ever an explanation of why she suddenly started kissing him after it being so taboo?

Wow, that is from a while ago. I was totally wrong about the sequel too, they just had to break form to spite me didn't they. :rolleyes:
As for being happy to kiss the other guy after going to the hot-spring, I'm pretty sure it was the same reason for how she was acting during the phonecall and when they got back and reported it to the husband together. She was irritated that the husband had tricked her into a agreeing to go to the hot-spring with the other guy in his place. Up till then she was still resistant to the whole netorase thing and was still drawing lines, still hesitant to kiss since that was a thing actual lovers do. But then the husband tricked her into going with the other guy and she gave up, decided that if the husband wanted it that badly then she'd go all the way so that he'd regret it a bit. She said everything they were doing without holding anything back on the phone letting him hear her kissing the guy as well, and when they got back she provoked the husband by holding the guy's hand under the table and making out with him when he husband left the room, etc. It was just her way of getting back at him, the whole 'be careful what you wish for' idea, though she was still wasn't planning to truly betray or leave him. Just making sure he knew that she wasn't happy with him.
I agree with you about the 1st game being better. The second was a bit too lacking in danger, so I wasn't feeling much tension. Even though they made sure the other guy was actually much better in bed than the husband, I still never doubted that she would still be married and faithful to her husband and family at the end (faithful in spirit if not in body).

[MENTION=92878]hahaba[/MENTION] Thanks for the heads up. Since they had a change of artist I was worried it would take longer, but if it's just another month then it's good news. They're pretty much one of my favourite NTR game producers right now so I'm looking forward to it.

@everyone; BTW the new LiLiM game was just released and the CGs are already uploaded. Hopefully the game itself won't be too far behind.

Reactions: espiekerella
Everyone, Shikishiro Konomi released the chapter 13 of Netoraserare [Shikishiro Konomi] Netoraserare Ch. 13. Ouuchhh, I figure that the heroine lost her virgin for ex-boyfriend but when I read it it hurt a little. Now I wish some good guys translated the whole story.
Pages 18 and 19 make my heart broken... Do anyone has the same feeling as me?...

haha..i dont understand what they says, but it indeed make my heart broken..
still feeling it now if i remember it..ughh

Everyone, Shikishiro Konomi released the chapter 13 of Netoraserare [Shikishiro Konomi] Netoraserare Ch. 13. Ouuchhh, I figure that the heroine lost her virgin for ex-boyfriend but when I read it it hurt a little. Now I wish some good guys translated the whole story.
Pages 18 and 19 make my heart broken... Do anyone has the same feeling as me?...

No, She lost her first time with MC in their wedding night.

I though I would recommend "cross and crime" for you as NTR manga. However after read all raw chapters and consider the content I give up this idea.
As a long time experienced with NTR content however what I hate most is non-logical in the story when the author tried to build it close with realistic. I will summarize the story of this NTR manga for your consideration.
"Tokano Yuuka has been going out with her boyfriend Yazaki Norikazu for a little over a year now but doesn’t get to see him everyday since he works in a different city as a newspaper reporter. Although they are apart, they love each other and things are going well. Norikazu gets an opportunity to interview Saeki Keito, the lead singer of the most popular band in Japan, Zero Sum Game, because they were good friends in high school. Being a fan of the band, Yuuka gets to tag along. However, Yuuka gets raped by members of the band while Keito distracts Norikazu elsewhere. It seems that Keito is infatuated with Norikazu and wants Yuuka out of the way. After the traumatic event, the relationship between the three becomes extremely complicated." (kissmanga)

The girl in the story is extremely weak personal, When I told you extremely you must know what I mean. There is triangle relationship between Tokano Yuuka (heroine) - Yazaki Norikazu (heroine's boyfriend - kind heart) - Saeki Keito (hidden gay). Saeki Keito arrange rape scene and use it to black mail Yuuka because what he really want is his senpai Yazaki Norikazu. He can suck the sperm of Yazaki in heroine... Firstly, he only want creat scandal so his senpai will break up with heroine however after few try he realize the new lust when he rape heroine. I just stop it now so you will know what's story will going... I just feel it will be better if I would not read this manga. This is the last warning you should not read it even though the art is quite good, I just can not stand the hidden gay guy in this story... God save my evil soul. Please...

I also put comment from Driss (one of mangafox's member) because I have same though as him/her:

I've read a lot of ntr and love story wit cheating, but the author of this thing is taking it to a new low. What disgusts me the most is that she tries to justify raping, cheating and betrayal by all lovey dovey means necessary. It's as if she's trying to corrupt the idea of hapiness itself, like if you've got a pretty face you are bound to end up happilly, no matter what crazy shit or sin you've done, no attonement is necessary. How can the happy ending of this manga be born from the filth and the betrayal of the beginning? The real victim in this book is the glasses bf and even with all the emotional dmg done to him we don't see any kinda satisfying closure with him, this thing is a real poison to the mind, even the greatest ntr master can't do that much. Keito deserve the ntr type b-a treatment, the fact that he and the unfaithful girl enjoy the normal hapiness glasses guy deserved more than any others is like taking a piss on Karma.

Last edited:
Here I recommend this anime for you if you want to taste the sweet NTR feeling. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Summary:

Piano prodigy Arima Kosei dominated the competition and all child musicians knew his name. But after his mother, who was also his instructor, passed away, he had a mental breakdown while performing at a recital that resulted in him no longer being able to hear the sound of his piano even though his hearing was perfectly fine. Even two years later, Kosei hasn't touched the piano and views the world in monotone, and without any flair or color. He was content at living out his life with his good friends Tsubaki and Watari until, one day, a girl changed everything. Miyazono Kaori is a pretty, free spirited violinist whose playing style reflects her personality. Kaori helps Kosei return to the music world and show that it should be free and mold breaking unlike the structured and rigid style Kosei was used to.

It's really nice anime like a mellow melody. The NTR feeling in this one is such sweet tastes. It reminds you about the your youth, your first love and also your regrets in past.

No he lost her first time with her senpai. The weeding is the imagination between her senpai and her. They loved each other and dreamed about it as I though

Huh?,from what I understand, the imagination part that you mention is not really imagination but rather the MC's past when he married the wife, on page 19. last panel she even said 'From now on, I will always be yours(or something like this),shuu-chan(MC name)' so this is basically their past and on top(next to the senpai panel) is when she lost her virginity(blood on the bed).

And, all of this is not the wife and senpai fantasy but the MC past he think of it start from page 17.

I'm quit sure of it.

I though I would recommend "cross and crime" for you as NTR manga. However after read all raw chapters and consider the content I give up this idea.
As a long time experienced with NTR content however what I hate most is non-logical in the story when the author tried to build it close with realistic. I will summarize the story of this NTR manga for your consideration.
"Tokano Yuuka has been going out with her boyfriend Yazaki Norikazu for a little over a year now but doesn’t get to see him everyday since he works in a different city as a newspaper reporter. Although they are apart, they love each other and things are going well. Norikazu gets an opportunity to interview Saeki Keito, the lead singer of the most popular band in Japan, Zero Sum Game, because they were good friends in high school. Being a fan of the band, Yuuka gets to tag along. However, Yuuka gets raped by members of the band while Keito distracts Norikazu elsewhere. It seems that Keito is infatuated with Norikazu and wants Yuuka out of the way. After the traumatic event, the relationship between the three becomes extremely complicated." (kissmanga)

The girl in the story is extremely weak personal, When I told you extremely you must know what I mean. There is triangle relationship between Tokano Yuuka (heroine) - Yazaki Norikazu (heroine's boyfriend - kind heart) - Saeki Keito (hidden gay). Saeki Keito arrange rape scene and use it to black mail Yuuka because what he really want is his senpai Yazaki Norikazu. He can suck the sperm of Yazaki in heroine... Firstly, he only want creat scandal so his senpai will break up with heroine however after few try he realize the new lust when he rape heroine. I just stop it now so you will know what's story will going... I just feel it will be better if I would not read this manga. This is the last warning you should not read it even though the art is quite good, I just can not stand the hidden gay guy in this story... God save my evil soul. Please...

I also put comment from Driss (one of mangafox's member) because I have same though as him/her:

I've read a lot of ntr and love story wit cheating, but the author of this thing is taking it to a new low. What disgusts me the most is that she tries to justify raping, cheating and betrayal by all lovey dovey means necessary. It's as if she's trying to corrupt the idea of hapiness itself, like if you've got a pretty face you are bound to end up happilly, no matter what crazy shit or sin you've done, no attonement is necessary. How can the happy ending of this manga be born from the filth and the betrayal of the beginning? The real victim in this book is the glasses bf and even with all the emotional dmg done to him we don't see any kinda satisfying closure with him, this thing is a real poison to the mind, even the greatest ntr master can't do that much. Keito deserve the ntr type b-a treatment, the fact that he and the unfaithful girl enjoy the normal hapiness glasses guy deserved more than any others is like taking a piss on Karma.

I've heard this manga for quite a while and the only thing prevent me from reading it is the synopsis. the plot seems dumb. btw if i'm not mistaken isn't there h-anime based on this manga? called zero sum game or something

btw you guys should try Onborotsuki newest game 流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 -おっとり妻&一晩ぶっ通し超肉食不倫セックス- https://vndb.org/v16043. As expected of Onborotsuki, The plot is solid and the characters is believable. i can see the scenario writer put a lot of thought into making it. And i think its more netorare than netorase especially in latter half and depend on your choice it can lead to good or bad end, the choice is too obvios though.
the complain i have would be the CGs is too little and scene you unlock in the omake section (heroine's POV) run too long and you can't save in the middle.

I've heard this manga for quite a while and the only thing prevent me from reading it is the synopsis. the plot seems dumb. btw if i'm not mistaken isn't there h-anime based on this manga? called zero sum game or something
Almost but not quite. H-anime was created earlier, because before the proper serialisation there were 2 volumes (or maybe just one?) of h-manga "Cross and Crime" (something like with h-manga "Blush" and borderline "Blush-DC"; too bad that latter was axed or just before it could become really interesting ntr-wise).

Maybe you should try reading "S to M"? It is sometimes rather silly and over-the-top with it's revenge plot, but there is always something ntr-ish going on and it's rather easy to cheer for the protagonist (he makes a lot of mistakes but I wouldn't call him spineless).

Huh?,from what I understand, the imagination part that you mention is not really imagination but rather the MC's past when he married the wife, on page 19. last panel she even said 'From now on, I will always be yours(or something like this),shuu-chan(MC name)' so this is basically their past and on top(next to the senpai panel) is when she lost her virginity(blood on the bed).

And, all of this is not the wife and senpai fantasy but the MC past he think of it start from page 17.

I'm quit sure of it.

That's what I thought was going on, even though I wasn't able to read it. [MENTION=29086]Arakhan[/MENTION] really confused me for a moment there, though I can understand the confusion. The big problem with this work is that the protag and the senpai look too similar, so it's easy to get them confused from the pictures alone. Comparing them closely the protag's face is a little weaker and less good looking and the senpai is taller and better built if I'm seeing right, but if they're not side by side the short black hair and face is easy to mix up.
On the other hand this might be deliberate, Haruka having actually gone for the senpai because he looked like a better version of the husband in the first place. It would make sense.

The big problem is that the scanlator who was working on it has been completely silent on this work without having even done 11 & 12 yet. He did release some chapters of Cross & Crime earlier this month but no word on Netoraserare. I'm not optimistic, though just maybe he wasn't interested because the last two were totally non-H and once he sees the current chapter he'll get back on board. Maybe. Still, I'm low on hope.

btw you guys should try Onborotsuki newest game 流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 -おっとり妻&一晩ぶっ通し超肉食不倫セックス- https://vndb.org/v16043. As expected of Onborotsuki, The plot is solid and the characters is believable. i can see the scenario writer put a lot of thought into making it. And i think its more netorare than netorase especially in latter half and depend on your choice it can lead to good or bad end, the choice is too obvios though.
the complain i have would be the CGs is too little and scene you unlock in the omake section (heroine's POV) run too long and you can't save in the middle.

Yeah I played the Team.NTR one. I put a few thoughts in the middle of this post that pretty much describe how I felt about it. Pretty good but ended just when things were getting interesting. Needed to continue the NTR situation further to see where it went.

And yeah like [MENTION=68194]karmazin[/MENTION] said, the current Cross and Crime manga is a remake of another manga called Sex Crime which is actually by a different author. Not sure why. But the Zero Sum Game anime is based on the older one which only had 3 volumes and seemed to go in a different direction than the new one. I've been thinking of giving Cross and Crime a go, though still haven't got round to it yet.

Animefan_09 said:
Do you know what is the plot about, or at least who are the protagonist and their relationships (not counting the obviously bad guys xD)

The LiLiM game "螺旋遡行のディストピア -The infinite set of alternative version-", it doesn't give away too much on the page. Story is something like, protag is the son of a family that manages some deserted shrine, he has two childhood friend sisters who live next door, one the same age and one a year below. The older sister is the gentle type who the protag is always taking care of, the younger is more firm and reliable. Sub-heroine is a firm teacher who teaches japanese history. Main heroine is a transfer student who was sent to the town by her clan in order to prevent the destruction of the world, and is seeking a certain old book. Protag realises the book she is looking for is being stored in his family's shrine for a long time. The game goes from there. The antagonists are pretty standard, the corrupt school principal and his rotten delinquent son who hides behind his father authority, unpopular loser student and who else? There is also a male best friend who may turn out to be a surprise NTR separate from the supernatural plot which would be nice.
Otherwise I can get much more from the getchu google translate.

The LiLiM game "螺旋遡行のディストピア -The infinite set of alternative version-", it doesn't give away too much on the page. Story is something like, protag is the son of a family that manages some deserted shrine, he has two childhood friend sisters who live next door, one the same age and one a year below. The older sister is the gentle type who the protag is always taking care of, the younger is more firm and reliable. Sub-heroine is a firm teacher who teaches japanese history. Main heroine is a transfer student who was sent to the town by her clan in order to prevent the destruction of the world, and is seeking a certain old book. Protag realises the book she is looking for is being stored in his family's shrine for a long time. The game goes from there. The antagonists are pretty standard, the corrupt school principal and his rotten delinquent son who hides behind his father authority, unpopular loser student and who else? There is also a male best friend who may turn out to be a surprise NTR separate from the supernatural plot which would be nice.
Otherwise I can get much more from the getchu google translate.

I saw the tags on sadpanda and there was yuri and futanari, hope there is corruption, i don't see ntr and corruption together as often as i would like =S

Sorry, I have some problem with catching words from 流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 -おっとり妻&一晩ぶっ通し超肉食不倫セックス by using ITH. I read some comment that you should copy the run file of Kashiedashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" into folder of game to extract texts from game. If it's so could some one upload this file for me? Thanks.

If we have other methods or H-code. Please let's me know.
P.s: Now I am waiting for 牝教師4~穢された教壇~. I am not sure it's as good as first version or not.

It looks really good but i can´t enjoy a game if is not voiced, damn but the CG´s are really good

I agree, part of the appeal in a game are seiyus, there are a lot of good games i haven't played because they aren't voiced

It looks really good but i can´t enjoy a game if is not voiced, damn but the CG´s are really good

This is really disappointing; I was just looking at the CG and thinking how it was a nice little surprise. I can't really play unvoiced games either unless the art/scenario is out of this world.

Anyway, it looks like there's a nice handful of NTR games coming out now and in the near future. Particularly looking forward to the new ANIM game coming out in February. They're pretty consistent in making solid-if-not-spectacular games with great production values, and I really liked their last NTR game. They usually include pregnancy too, which is always a plus.

yeah, the CGs look very good and it seems there are corruption theme with NTR.
Good seiyuu can enhance the experience but unfortunately the reverse also true.

Sorry, I have some problem with catching words from 流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 -おっとり妻&一晩ぶっ通し超肉食不倫セックス by using ITH. I read some comment that you should copy the run file of Kashiedashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" into folder of game to extract texts from game. If it's so could some one upload this file for me? Thanks.

If we have other methods or H-code. Please let's me know.
P.s: Now I am waiting for 牝教師4~穢された教壇~. I am not sure it's as good as first version or not.

View attachment 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネ&.rar there you go

Reactions: Darkwings

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?