Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

you can filter the eroge with netorare tag (type a, b, c) on vndb and if i'm not mistaken, dlsite can filter it too, so i don't see the point to compile ntr list here..
and if you wants some preview before searching/downloading, you can search for netorare tag on sadpanda while leaving only "game cg" filter on

Yeah, the tags on sadpanda and vndb are very, very useful. I can't count the number of times they've helped me out when I was in need of an NTR are fix, or one of several other fetishes for that matter. All of us should be familiar with it.
Only downside is that it's all tagged by users, sadpanda being tagged by whoever is reading each gallery and vndb tagged by anyone who's played the game and makes the effort to go there and tag it so everyone knows what's in it. Which means that there can be problems with whether it's tagged right or at all. Sadpanda doesn't always get an NTR tag right since the have the rule of only giving a gallery a tag if it conforms to the site's definition of what that tag applies to. And for NTR their definition is

"Another person's spouse / partner being unfaithful and the one being cuckolded being aware of the situation. Also acceptable for when the story is clearly meant to invoke jealousy or sympathy on behalf of the person being cuckolded."

the key part being "the one being cuckolded being aware of the situation". While you do have the caveat after that about it might also count if it's designed to invoke jealousy or sympathy for the person being cheated on, that's still subjective and is one of the main reasons a lot of NTR gets the tag downvoted by mods who disagree about whether it applies according to the exact definition they decided on. Plus a lot of NTR haters who still want to get off on a work, will focus on one detail like that and use it to assert that it means that 'Not NTR!', so that they can tell themselves that it's fine to fap since it's not their hated NTR. Even if it is almost exactly like NTR and could actually be called NTR if you look at it from just the slightest different perspective, they still see what they want to see.
I can understand not tagging something NTR when even if the person has a partner, the significant other doesn't feature at all and has no chance to invoke your jealousy or sympathy, then sure it's should be just a Cheating tag. But on the other hand, this can rule out all kinds of works where the partner simply doesn't find out they're being cheated on during the story, even when they feature prominently in the story and get you to fully identify with them. It can also rule out works where the pair are close to getting involved, but she gets stolen by another guy just before they start going out. Like in that Pon Takahanada work linked by Arakhan. Plenty of comments there arguing that the only NTR was done against the other guy by the main character, and that anything that happens between her and the other guy doesn't count as NTR since they are technically dating. No matter how much it's designed to invoke your jealousy on the MC's behalf.
It's really annoying. But it's what you have to deal with when you work with a system where anyone can tag it, whether they share the fetish in question or not.

As for vndb, the main problem is that you only get the tags if the people who knows the game has the fetish make the effort to go and tag it. And it also depends on if they know what the tags mean. A lot of NTR games doesn't get tagged anything but NTR, without using the Type A/B tags at all, simply because only people as familiar with it as us are fully aware of the difference. Most who find NTR in a game will just slap on the netorare tag and leave it at that. Worse is when the game isn't as well known and doesn't have any tags at all. Could be missing all kinds of decent NTR games there.

There are still holes in both places for good NTR to fall through. Not sure if anyone will go to the trouble of making a list (who has that kind of time?). But it is good that we have this thread so we can let each other know about NTR works we do come across that the rest might not know about yet. Keep the dream alive guys. I'm counting on you! Come through for me and there will be cake. I promise!

anyone know hookcode / agth code for : [スナック・ファクトリー] 恋七夜(こいしちよ) ??
please share if you do.. thanks :D

btw this eroge is something new..the protag job are train the fiance for some people so they are prepared when they have their first intercourse (CMIIW)
and the twist are that the ex-girlfriend are in it too..with objective to pleased his current fiance..
the art are very good so do the voice..i think it's worth to play

but as i said, unfortunately neeed hook code.. lol :p

Last edited:
Bad news for everyone, the atelier sakura team NTR game scheduled for 4/25 has been delayed ... by 2 FREAKING MONTHS, now its going to be released at 6/27... cant believe it, and it looked good too and was looking forward to it, and it was only 10 days away... GOD WHY U DO THIS TO ME...

btw if anyone has the agth for the game above (the snack factory one) pls do share it i also need it=(

Bad news for everyone, the atelier sakura team NTR game scheduled for 4/25 has been delayed ... by 2 FREAKING MONTHS, now its going to be released at 6/27... cant believe it, and it looked good too and was looking forward to it, and it was only 10 days away... GOD WHY U DO THIS TO ME...

btw if anyone has the agth for the game above (the snack factory one) pls do share it i also need it=(
Oh, what the hell? I have received information ケダモノ(家族)たちの住む家で~ extend to 2nd May, not in April like they said. Why god why... the atelier sakura team extended their game is unacceptable...

Oh, what the hell? I have received information ケダモノ(家族)たちの住む家で~ extend to 2nd May, not in April like they said. Why god why... the atelier sakura team extended their game is unacceptable...

i feel ya man... i mean look it wouldnt have been so bad if they told us they were going to postpone it for TWO MONTHS longer than about 10 days before the expected release date... now we are all anticipating it its like they pulled it right from under our noses at the last second, it really stinks on their part.... now we wont get to see that game until july probably... but theres nothing we can do.. lets just hope some of the doujin games and the couple of other games in production is up to speed, particularly looking forward to the doujin game that only has the silhouttes, seems interesting

tried to use ollydbg to find hook code for [スナック・ファクトリー] 恋七夜(こいしちよ)
but so many things are going wrong..i think it's not my forte ~_~

hopefully someone will found and post it..i'm curious regarding the storyline for this

btw guys, a good eroge has oouutt
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-%E2%98%85-%E8%87%AA%E7%82%8A-own-bought-game-%E2%98%85-%5B140414%5D%5Banim%5D-%E6%98%BC%E4%B8%8B%E3%81%8C%E3%82%8A%E3%81%AE%E5%9B%A3%E6%81%A5%E6%B7%AB%E5%A6%BB-1%E3%83%BB2%E3%83%BB3%EF%BC%86%E8%BF%BD%E5%8A%A0%E3%82%B7%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AA%E3%82%AA-%5B-250m%5D-213414/

I recently downloaded [030328] [AliceSoft] Tsumamigui 2 (妻みぐい2). I have no idea if it has NTR on it but I decided to try it. But in the middle of my game I encountered an error saying something like CMemory::Alloc()?????????? and then ??????SACT CG?????? CG????? (2420). What does this mean and how do I solve this error? Please help me I don't want to waste my download.

Well that sucks the big one. I was really looking forward to that game.
Strange though. The other recent TeamNTR game we're still waiting to get hold of was also delayed by about two months as well. Might be something going on with the company, throwing their schedule off. Perhaps hoping to be back on schedule in time for this game's release, only to realise it would be impossible to release it in time so pushed it back the standard two months in order to get it sorted?
We can only wonder, but right now I'd just be happy to get the latest game already. More than two weeks of waiting, going on three by friday. Is NTR not in vogue with uploaders any more or something? :rolleyes:

Well that sucks the big one. I was really looking forward to that game.
Strange though. The other recent TeamNTR game we're still waiting to get hold of was also delayed by about two months as well. Might be something going on with the company, throwing their schedule off. Perhaps hoping to be back on schedule in time for this game's release, only to realise it would be impossible to release it in time so pushed it back the standard two months in order to get it sorted?
We can only wonder, but right now I'd just be happy to get the latest game already. More than two weeks of waiting, going on three by friday. Is NTR not in vogue with uploaders any more or something? :rolleyes:

Maybe problem with AS games havebnt been uploaded is its not available for download purchase for awhile, so you need to get the hardcopy and crack it to upload, unlike DL-ed games when anyone in the world can download and upload it (after cracking) but i dunno

Maybe problem with AS games havebnt been uploaded is its not available for download purchase for awhile, so you need to get the hardcopy and crack it to upload, unlike DL-ed games when anyone in the world can download and upload it (after cracking) but i dunno

The latest Atelier Sakura game is avaliable for download purchase at http://aclass-market.com/game/detail/691

Though I don't know if that site accepts foreign credit cards or if the game actually has some kind of protection or not.
From their records, it took about 3 months after the package version release date until Atelier Sakura put their games for download purchase on other sites like DLSite.

Well, we can't just mope around here while waiting for the unreleased games. We have to at least lift up our motivation for NTR (sounds weird but we have to energize ourselves while waiting). So, any suggestions on what to do? maybe talking about past NTR titles which are good to be replayed, or sharing "rare"(?) NTR titles? This will be good for those who failed to find DDL's of titles they planned to play.

Just trying to help the forum. :D

Reactions: fguelffstan
. So, any suggestions on what to do? maybe talking about past NTR titles which are good to be replayed, or sharing "rare"(?) NTR titles? This will be good for those who failed to find DDL's of titles they planned to play.

Just trying to help the forum. :D

if somebody willing to upload and share their collection, would you please share this two games
[130116] [夜のひつじ] 純情セックスフレンド
[101001] [dieselmine] 快感! SPOT☆LIGHT

their respective uploaders till now haven't reply my pm for reuploading request T_T

Reactions: fguelffstan
if somebody willing to upload and share their collection, would you please share this two games
[130116] [夜のひつじ] 純情セックスフレンド
[101001] [dieselmine] 快感! SPOT☆LIGHT

their respective uploaders till now haven't reply my pm for reuploading request T_T

Oh, man! I uploaded them at the night you requested! But in the next day, I just forgot to PM you, because I am very busy recently! Now I will PM you the sharing links!

Oh, man! I uploaded them at the night you requested! But in the next day, I just forgot to PM you, because I am very busy recently! Now I will PM you the sharing links!

Why don't you like just post the links here so other people can grab them too?

Why don't you like just post the links here so other people can grab them too?

Cause the forum rules, I can't really do that! Just like I said before, we even should not request in this thread!
And I am very busy recently, I just don't have time to open a new thread for the request!
If somebody want the resources we mention above please PM me, if you would be so kind!

Links are posted constantly in this thread without consequence though, so I'm not sure that holds up.

Saw people talking about creating a list of NTR games, digging up old overlooked NTR games, etc. so I want to point out this very comprehensive list of NTR games. A few issues:
1. It's in Japanese.
2. It includes games with any amount of NTR content, even just a single scene, and the descriptions often don't give an accurate sense of how NTR-heavy a game is.
3. It hasn't been updated since 2010.

Erogamescape is another Japanese resources with a number of NTR-relevant tags (1 2 3 4) but it suffers from the incompleteness of other tag systems like vndb and exhentai.

i've played it, more or less the reason for the swap are
the husband are afraid that his wife are having affair with another man, therefore he wants some proof that in the end she would still choose him..and he simulate a swapping with his neighbours, with that hope..CMIIW

5 days till the game out..hopefully not like the last team.ntr game which doesn''t seems to have any news when somebody will share it...

Saw people talking about creating a list of NTR games, digging up old overlooked NTR games, etc. so I want to point out this very comprehensive list of NTR games. A few issues:
1. It's in Japanese.
2. It includes games with any amount of NTR content, even just a single scene, and the descriptions often don't give an accurate sense of how NTR-heavy a game is.

Erogamescape is another Japanese resources with a number of NTR-relevant tags (1 2 3 4) but it suffers from the incompleteness of other tag systems like vndb and exhentai.

well, thats new to me so appreciate it..at least there are another vndb list out there that i've don't know..although old game are quite hard to come by now..

Reactions: ltc001
1. It's in Japanese.

I did suggest we make a wiki many many many pages back, no one seemed interested.

I did suggest we make a wiki many many many pages back, no one seemed interested.

+ we need to give ratings to each of those list, so ntr-ers lovers can share which one is the best according to their choice (if possible, a download link @_@ )
somewhat a good idea, but who will start it? somebody :p ?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a game where the female love interest had a lesbian experience while still with the protag?

I know there is one game labeled lesbian NTR, but that's not really what I'm talking about. A lot of people think if a girl sleeps with another girl it wouldn't be cheating, just more sexual stimulation for the protag, but I still think it is cheating and still get that NTR feel from it.

I know I'm probably not explaining myself properly. Basically something where there is yuri but it isn't about stealing the girl from the main character.

Sounds pretty weird. Maybe in the future will be! But don't mind, I get what you mean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?