Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

orcsoft really make a lot ending choice for this..
at one ending you got
scene which focused on your wive ntr'ed by the black guy

as for the art and scenario, it's really good and doesn't disappointing.

Sounds just like an interracial version of 人妻交姦日記, but with more scenes. Can't wait.

Unfortunately, I just had to have PC trouble right when this game leaked. Great.

Edit: So is the NTR protagonist-organized? Like, does the MC give his consent for the black guy to keep fucking his wife? NTR Blog seems to imply hidden cameras were set up so the MC could watch. Can you elaborate?

Last edited:
Edit: So is the NTR protagonist-organized? Like, does the MC give his consent for the black guy to keep fucking his wife? NTR Blog seems to imply hidden cameras were set up so the MC could watch. Can you elaborate?
I'd also like to know that, as I'm not a big fan of swapping games, but organized ntr, as long as it's hidden from the wife, is ok for me.

I'd also like to know that, as I'm not a big fan of swapping games, but organized ntr, as long as it's hidden from the wife, is ok for me.

I'm playing it now, and I'm getting Aisai Nikki vibes from the protagonist. He seems to have something of an NTR fetish. So far it seems kind of like a mash-up of Aisai Nikki and Hitozuma Koukan Nikki with an interracial spin.

And I haven't quite reached that point yet, but I'm pretty sure the wife is unaware that the MC knows what's happening.

Also, this might be weird to say, but the semen looks really well-done in this game. The art in general is great.

Last edited:
sorry just able to reply now..actually i'm skipping through the game to get the ending first and then enjoying the story later :p
btw
He seems to have something of an NTR fetish.
not quite a fetish, although he did asking for a swap, in the end he's still hope her wife still loyal to him..

And I haven't quite reached that point yet, but I'm pretty sure the wife is unaware that the MC knows what's happening.
yeps, the MC knows from the video that the other guy record..seems like they agree to record if they have intercourse with each other wife's (sorry, as i said i'm skipping through >,<)

Also, this might be weird to say, but the semen looks really well-done in this game. The art in general is great.
yes, very agree with you on this

sorry just able to reply now..actually i'm skipping through the game to get the ending first and then enjoying the story later :p
btw

not quite a fetish, although he did asking for a swap, in the end he's still hope her wife still loyal to him..

yeps, the MC knows from the video that the other guy record..seems like they agree to record if they have intercourse with each other wife's (sorry, as i said i'm skipping through >,<)

yes, very agree with you on this

Yup, that's what I got too, the MC was the one who suggested it and it seems like they arranged to record it.

Agreed on the mix of kind of an interracial Hitozuma Koukan Nikki with a bit of Aisai Nikki, it certainly reminds me of Hitozuma Koukan Nikki but with the MC being the initial suggestor.

Yeah, this is a gorgeous looking game.

About the pin point game, If you click on the scene, you can hear the dialogue and see an extra scene
http://pin-point.biz/19_httyn/gallery.html

I'm playing the trial right now, I haven't finishid it yet but I can tell this is not gonna be for the faint of heart. Heavy NTR here, I'm actually feeling really sorry for the MC already. The trial consist in the first part of the game (like the intro setting up the scenario) and a part of an H-scene. For those who want to know what's the scenario, here is a quick description with mild spoilers based on the trial:

Edit: How do you hide spoilers in the forum???

MILD SPOILER WARNING:

The MC is living with his father and his step-son, He is a bastard son. For a long time he lived with his mother when he was a kid, till the wife of his father died. Then they moved to his father house with his mother. There the MC was bullied by his step-brother and ignored by his father. He couldn't understand why his mother wanted to live with these people, even though he asked her to leave.

One night the MC discovered his mother being fucked fuiously by his father and loving every second of it. Some days later, he discovered his brother has also begun to fuck her. She became the sex toy of both for almost 2 years till she died in an accident. Being traumatized by the fact her mother choose the pleasure his father and halfbrother give her over him, the MC grew up a distant boy, closing his heart to people, till he meet the heroine (Koharu).

Being a girl with a pure heart, Koharu begun to cure the MC heart little by little till they became boyfriend and girlfriend. The MC changed over time and begun to trust people again, even though he hates to live with his father and halfbrother. Koharu is a real cutie and the dreamed wife everyone in his class want to marry. It looks like life is bright now for the MC...

Until...

END OF SPOILERS

So far looks like a winner game. It was about time a good NTR game was released till so many mediocre works. I just hope the MC doesn't commit suicide by the end of the game.

Last edited:
I'm playing the trial right now, I haven't finishid it yet but I can tell this is not gonna be for the faint of heart. Heavy NTR here, I'm actually feeling really sorry for the MC already. The trial consist in the first part of the game (like the intro setting up the scenario) and a part of an H-scene. For those who want to know what's the scenario, here is a quick description with mild spoilers based on the trial:

MILD SPOILER WARNING:

The MC is living with his father and his step-son, He is a bastard son. For a long time he lived with his mother when he was a kid, till the wife of his father died. Then they moved to his father house with his mother. There the MC was bullied by his step-brother and ignored by his father. He couldn't understand why his mother wanted to live with these people, even though he asked her to leave.

One night the MC discovered his mother being fucked fuiously by his father and loving every second of it. Some days later, he discovered his brother has also begun to fuck her. She became the sex toy of both for almost 2 years till she died in an accident. Being traumatized by the fact her mother choose the pleasure his father and halfbrother give her over him, the MC grew up a distant boy, closing his heart to people, till he meet the heroine (Koharu).

Being a girl with a pure heart, Koharu begun to cure the MC heart little by little till they became boyfriend and girlfriend. The MC changed over time and begun to trust people again, even though he hates to live with his father and halfbrother. Koharu is a real cutie and the dreamed wife everyone in his class want to marry. It looks like life is bright now for the MC...

Until...

END OF SPOILERS

So far looks like a winner game. It was about time a good NTR game was released till so many mediocre works. I just hope the MC doesn't commit suicide by the end of the game.

So how does the father/brother get the girl to have sex with them? is it the usual blackmail/ rape type B scenario ? judging by what ive seen so far seems like its another girl eventually turns into a cock slave NTR, so im guessing theres no emotional betrayal, just girl falling for the bigger D of the bad guys...

In other more promising news venus updated page for new project, seems like CG and scenario is 40% done, cant wait heroine design looks nice

guys,im new here
i am a fan of ntr type-a and swapping/protag organised ntr,anyone can recommend the good one?:D
already tried ただかの it was great~i really like this type it will be great if someone can recommend similiar game like this.
by the way i also wanted to ask is めばえ from tanukisoft got ntr?in vndb the heroine got tag "sex with others" but there is no ntr tag, @_@
thanks~

Last edited:

MILD SPOILER WARNING:

Until...

END OF SPOILERS

Oh man, so he has his mother NTR'd (in a sense) and then his girlfriend gets NTR'd in the exact same way? I wonder if his girlfriend is aware of his situation with his mother, yet still manages to have the same thing happen to her. I'd argue to jasonfs that even if it's a blackmail-type scenario that's still pretty emotionally damaging considering the MC's history, especially if she knows the circumstances.

Last edited:
hi guys i am new here, wanting to ask about game that similiar to ただかの,ntr type-a/swapping,if possible no milf please :P
also does めばえ from tanuki soft have ntr content?the heroine got tag "sex with others" in vndb but no ntr tag:confused:

hi guys i am new here, wanting to ask about game that similiar to ただかの,ntr type-a/swapping,if possible no milf please :P
also does めばえ from tanuki soft have ntr content?the heroine got tag "sex with others" in vndb but no ntr tag:confused:

とりかえっ娘しよッ!is a swapping game with NTR elements, although it's not as NTR-heavy as I might like.

ANIM's 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声 that came out last year is swapping and NTR although not quite type-A. The heroine is a wife although not technically a milf.

Then there's the ORCSOFT game that just came out. Check the last couple pages for details. Again, wife but not milf.

とりかえっ娘しよッ!is a swapping game with NTR elements, although it's not as NTR-heavy as I might like.

ANIM's 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声 that came out last year is swapping and NTR although not quite type-A. The heroine is a wife although not technically a milf.

Then there's the orcsoft game that just came out. Check the last couple pages for details. Again, wife but not milf.
お隣の黒人夫に抱かれて啼き悶える最愛の妻 the orcsoft game you mean this?the heroine looks disgusting lol -_-
well,i kinda like type-a ntr and the game that try to make us love the heroine not only as sex object so you can get the "feel" when the she is cheating on you :(
thanks for the recommendation might look for the first game that you mention,the 2nd one still look a bit "milf" for me.:P

just wanna inform for you that love black lilith games,

henarchive.net

are posting many black lilith games, both old and new..
so grab em while it's hot

お隣の黒人夫に抱かれて啼き悶える最愛の妻 the orcsoft game you mean this?the heroine looks disgusting lol -_-

I will fight you.

And "MILF" isn't a really body-type, it just designates a female character that has a child. If you consider all wife characters to be milfy, you're going to be out of luck looking for swapping games because they usually involve married couples. Tadakano and the first game I recommended where the characters swapping are not married are fairly rare.

Reactions: ltc001

For me she looks really good, but in my case i prefer a MILF type character, and not married characters are good when they have a really good background development

I will fight you.

And "MILF" isn't a really body-type, it just designates a female character that has a child. If you consider all wife characters to be milfy, you're going to be out of luck looking for swapping games because they usually involve married couples. Tadakano and the first game I recommended where the characters swapping are not married are fairly rare.

Exactly almost every game that makes you love the heroine involved married women and the "feel" of being cheated is even bigger when she is a MILF, just look at Misaki from Gatenkei.
I think that a heroine with an established family may provide an even greater NTR feeling, because she is not only deceiving the husband but their children and even their beliefs.

The aforementioned とりかえっ娘しよッ! is very similar to Tadakano (except much better in my opinion). All the other swapping games involve married couples so they're pretty MILFy. I guess there's also Sister Maiden--it's swapping but not NTR: the girls are the protagonists, and neither of them are romantically involved with the guys. Other than that I can only think of games that have one or two kinda swapping-esque scenes (stuff like Jugyou de Ecchi and Son of a Bitch).

I've coincidentally been going through Mebae a bit lately. One of the heroines is a slut but I'm pretty sure there aren't any actual NTR scenes. So far the protagonist hasn't even felt any jealousy about the idea of her having sex with other (older) guys, he's just a kid who's happy a girl will do sexy things with him and show him how it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!