Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

getchu alway put right tag in their game tho, all aminMM game with NTR tags on getchu have strong NTR and two last Kabe had NTR tag. I'm afraid this game is like boku mama will be another happy swapping.

You know, when I saw the announcement I was so hyped. I mean it's Kabe3!! And the other couple is a fat guy that is a fucking machine with a big dig and a sluty wife...How could they screw up this time?! Impossible right?!... Then I read your comment and thought...It's AnimTeamMM, of course, they can screw this up!!

I really hope this is full Netorare/Netorase, because if it's happy swapping it's going to be the biggest disappointment in the history of NTR!!

Kabe2 is one of my all-time favorite NTR visual novels. All the endings are gold!! The one in which the other husband bangs both wives while the MC gets relegated is one of my all-time favorite endings!

Anim!! Just do something like that!! Don't screw this up!!

Re: Kabe 3 - there's probably a hint in it's official genre title which is referred to as a "nashi-kuzushi" style swapping AVG. Nashi-kuzushi doesn't translate cleanly into English but it translates to the idea of "reducing/eliminating over time".

So the question is what is it that they're reducing over time? MC wife's resistance towards sex? Resistance to swapping? The strength of MC&Wife's marriage? :D

I don't about you guys, but I'm genuinely interest in Atelier Sakura's release in this month. This is really the first time they feature protagonist boss as the heroine since a decade ago:eek:Like hey, this could be be fun.

Edit: That studio Pork game just came up, let's see how the 'corruption' goes.

Heya, Brothers!

This bastard isn't dead yet.

The new Anim game is making the right moves and saying the right things. To anyone worrying there's not going to be enough NTR: relax! It's an NTR game. Yes, there will be a 'good' ending, where the profag keeps his wife. Yes, there will probably be another ending where he's with the other wife instead. Yes, there will likely be a 'happy' swapping ending. That comes with the territory. It's a series. But you don't put the wife on the cover kneeling before the OTHER guy for a happy swapping game. The game's subtitle confirms. This wife is getting stolen. Relax. FHC's in his heaven, all's right with the world.

Does anyone have a translated version of [Kemigawa] Happy Wedding Remake?

00001.jpg

https://www.fakku.net/hentai/happy-wedding-remake-english

the demo is already out so you can try that one, it seems to hook fine with textractor.

Got my hands on the new Acerola, now if a partial appeared, if only someone here knew how to do it.....

Kubel full voice update confirmed (w/ some sample voice samples) - https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3262/article/436918

- They're planning to release this as paid DLC for owners of the original game
- In addition to the adding voiceover for Magetano, they're going to add some H scenes for Catalina (the inn girl) and some bonus scenes for Magetano as well.

Kubel full voice update confirmed (w/ some sample voice samples) - https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3262/article/436918

- They're planning to release this as paid DLC for owners of the original game
- In addition to the adding voiceover for Magetano, they're going to add some H scenes for Catalina (the inn girl) and some bonus scenes for Magetano as well.

Is it compatible with the english version?

Guys, do you know any NTR manga/CG with mystery? Don't have to be avaible in english.
For now, I found barely two titles...
---

Boku No Tsuma No CG Shuu
Megami No Kakusei

They're quite rare, at least compared with how easy is to find that on VNs. These ones below come to my mind:

[187 Creature] Undermine ~Mushibamareru Partner~ (Protagonist POV)
[187 Creature] Undermine ~Mushibamareru Partner~ (Heroine POV)

[A cherry-blossom front] Daisuki na Osananajimi ga DQN na Senpai ni Yararetemashita.

[P Herb] Boku ga Koishita Sensei wa Yarichin ni Nerawaremashita.

Reactions: Bar
Any recommendations of games similar artstyle, with realisitc older women like Studio Pork´s? If its netori, its a plus

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!