Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

i think you are talking about this one? https://nhentai.net/g/111082/ not ntr though

Thanks a lot! I only remembered a few plot details, one of them being the married woman, the girls' mother. So I automatically assumed it mustv'e been NTR. Now that I re-read it, the husband/father never really makes a meaningful appearance outside a photo which is kinda lame. Still a good fap material though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hi everyone!

I'm playing 姫様と警備兵 / The Princess & The Guard right now and I found the 4 first ending, but I can't find the last two (End 5 and 6). Do you know how to unlock these two? I think I've used all choices so I can't find how to do it :D

EDIT: Just forget it, I didn't see the new option in the menu that gives the two last endings :P

Can you please provide your save file? Thanks

Thank you for your comments.

There's a third reason for making the husband go away: to make the true NTR scenes mostly avoidable. NTR is a niche and futanari is a niche, and the combination is even more of a niche. As much as I love NTR and it being the main purpose of the title, a plain NTR futa title will bankrupt me long before it's finished. I'm not a millionaire and the amount of people willing to pay for something like this is 0,01% of the people who would like it at most. I need to find a way for people who like futa on girl action but not NTR to potentially like it as well, otherwise this project has no future.

The fourth reason is because the gameplay will be based around a single month where something of the player's choosing happens every single day. There's no way for that to work with the husband present.

I'm not sure I really understand your logic here, the game is still surely going to be NTR regardless of whether or not the husband is present at all, the wife will still be cheating behind his back. You could argue what specific sub-division of NTR it'd fall into, but is the sort of person who won't buy games because they hate netorare really going to fork out money just because you assure them that your game isn't really netorare? Maybe I'm just confused by what 'making the true NTR scenes avoidable' actually means.

It's fair enough that you want to make a profit, no one can begrude anybody that, but I would've thought with this plot it'd make more sense to try and appeal to those who like NTR but not futa, rather than the opposite.

I don't want to make a profit at all, if I ever did I would find a way to either put it back into the game or donate it to the advantage of the NTR fetish with random commissions for art or translations or something. I'm making a big loss financially on my current project (Swing & Miss) and that's completely fine with me since they're passion projects. I don't want to pay my bills with these projects, but it shouldn't be that I can't pay my bills anymore because of these projects. So I do have to somewhat take into consideration what "sells". And there not being any purely Futa NTR games at all does say something about its popularity.

A decent portion of the futa fans I've polled would be okay with a cheating game with a futa, but not a "chastity cuckold title", as in a heavy focus on the male protagonist watching his wife being taken.

Futa is great. NTR is great. But with such a heavy focus on actually watching- to me it turns into a NTR: type A game and there's no real room for a lot of good fetishes normally present in more mystery NTR... I like the discreet behind the back sex away from the protagonist if it's shown in a good way and not a constant switching of perspectives which is a little lazy.. gradual corruption where a character is reluctant at first. And the MC not knowing a character is a futa is a lot of untapped potential that I don't see even in doujins. Leaving a wife at home with a old friend- both can discover something new in so many ways and the MC could come back to a surprise... It's great you're making a game with futa and I'll support you all the way- but I do feel the max potential of the futa genre is lost with a typeA and with the protagonist already knowing the action is happening . Still looking forward to what comes of it.

As I've said it's your game and it's not my place to tell you how to make it. If your fans have told you something, it's common sense to act on it; it's hardly a secret that cheating/netori is the perhaps more widely accepted (or just least reviled) face of NTR among the uninitiated. I'm just not personally convinced how realistic it is to expect actual netorare from a third person narrative in what will essentially be a netori-driven plot. Still, it's not like the game is being actively developed yet and perhaps my concerns will turn out to be unfounded anyway, so I'm fine with letting you get on with it.

The protagonist doesn't know it's happening. I personally don't like mystery at all though, I don't like not knowing what's happening until the end I absolutely hate having to play the game again for the wife's perspective. It's why I would never play a Jinsei game even though it hits all my other buttons.

It's at its infancy, but it's being actively developed.

This alleviates most all of my fears for the game. I'm perfectly fine with detail of scenes as they happen- don't need to fully be in the protags shoes. The drama that comes with internal thoughts- conversation between the wife changing gradually, and the big reveal is what makes NTR what it is I suppose.. There's just no other route but humiliation if the character knows it's happening from the get-go and then it becomes Netorase or something that brings up questions about why the protagonist doesn't act a certain way or do certain things.

Anyway- hope development continues on pace and the project survives. Too many times creator contact is lost and it all slips into obscurity and never finished. Will be rooting for your success.

I know it must be hard to work in a game and invest into it just to have some guy telling you are doing things wrong. It must really suck, I know, you must hate me, but trust me when I say that my intentions are not bad. I think it's better to have an opinion of someone that disagree and can give you another point of view, rather than just having everyone say "your are doing great", just to finish your game and find out that is not as successful as you thought it will be. So yeah, I'm that guy, and I'm not saying that I'm right, but I want to give you my impressions in hope they are useful to you.

I think you are doing things backwards. I mean, if you have to choose between futanari fans and NTR fans, it will be much more profitable to choose NTR fans, simply because there are a lot more demand for it as show IN HERE (futanari is in the 12th place by the way). Also NTR is one of the most polarized fetishes ever, most people either love it or hate it. So, you will find a lot more fans of NTR than don't mind futanari, than fans of futanari that don't mind NTR. I think it will be much more effective doing it that way. Trying to please everyone, or most exactly, not trying to displease some fans, is in my opinion a formula for dissaster, and you can check quite a few examples of that in this thread. Don't making it Mystery because you don't like it, it's a totally valid reason that I can respect. I mean, there is no point in making something you don't like. But trying to water down the NTR feeling just to please some fans is another matter all toguether, after all you do like NTR don't you? And NTR well made I assume.

On the other hand, assuming that the lack of futanari NTR games is proof that not many people like that kind of stuff is another big mistake. Before Greater Heal and Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki came out, there were pretty much no games with the JK prostitution bitch theme. Now that's a very popular fetish, to the point that there is even a developer specialized in making those kind of games. No fetish or trent is popular until someone developes a good game/manga/CG/etc. and makes it popular. I'm sure there will be a lot of demand for futanari NTR if someone make a good game about it. It's kind of contradictory that you expect it to sell while thinking that not many people like it (Then why don't just choose something more standard that sells?) I think the idea of futanari-NTR is great, as long as is well made. If you want to make a futanari NTR game, then make a good futanari NTR game, with strong NTR feelings and a horny futanari. That way, both futanari and NTR fans, will be pleased. If you make something in between just because you are afraid some people won't like it, then better do a vainilla game, or you will probably end up dissapointing NTR fans (and there are a lot of them, for some reason this thread is the second most viewed in the whole forum). One comment from a dissapointed fan could sink your ship, so you are risking a lot by making something NTR but not quite (I think you could crash and burn making it that way).

On regards of the gameplay I think you are doing it backwards as well. Think about it. Why do people play this kind of games? Is it because of the gameplay or because they want to fap to the story? It's obvious the later. So into developing a game, the gameplay has to serve the story and not the other way around. So if the gameplay requires the husband to go away, watering down the NTR feeling along with it, I'll rather change the gameplay. And if you want to maintain the gameplay at any cost, there are ways to go around it, withouth the need for the husband going away. For instance: Why not make the futanari a neighboor? That way she can be close to he wife when the husband is working. Or make the two girls come to the house earlier, while the husband is still at work. If the husband comes later, they can have an hour or two alone. Doing it like this also allows you to have some juicy "almost caught" moments, that are really good in NTR. That also allows you to have some "stealth" scenes earlier in the game (and I can imagine a few that will almost only work with futanari and that I would love to see). You can also make the wife a housewife, so the futanari can monopolize her while the husband is at work. I think you should be flexible with your story in order to give the stronger erotic (and NTR) feeling posible. So, at least there is a strong reason for the wife and the futanari being coworkers, then there is no reason to change the setting a bit (they can fuck around in the workplace too). Of course this is all assuming you decide that sending the husband away is a big mistake. I think it is, for all the wasted potential: the "netori guy" is a futanari, she will go under the radar withouth the need for the husband to go away. Sending the husband away is like throwing to the trash one of the main reasons this game will make a good NTR!

Sory if I'm harsh but, I have always thought that futanari in NTR will be a blast for all the potential it has. Also futanaris tend to be really possessive and agresive, so they make a great character to steal the wife/girlfriend. I always wanted a developer to make a good futanari-NTR game. I also wish some developers will read this thread and realize what we NTR lovers like and what they make that we don't like. So watching someone in this thread develope a futanari-NTR game, while wasting a lot of its potential, making the same mistakes we all complain about in here, just drive me nuts! But well, in the end, it's your game. I can only tell you what I think based on my experience watching/playing/reading NTR manga/VN/CG/etc. and what I have read and contribute in this thread.

I'm sorry for the long post and being kind of rude myself. I wish you the best luck with your game! I really do!

Last edited:
A couple of cgs from black lilith's new game, "Mama wa Taimanin" , web will open next week.

https://twitter.com/sasalilith/status/1103365011605340160

I often check it too. Recently, Black lilith focus on developing online game, named [対魔忍RPGX」. It's really weird, I rarely see Agami's artwork in their recent games. I hope to see his/her new artworks in near future.

By some chance would anyone happen to have 僕と彼女の歪んだ関係 in their hardrive somewhere? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I tried to find it too. If you have any information please send me message.

I know it must be hard to work in a game and invest into it just to have some guy telling you are doing things wrong. It must really suck, I know, you must hate me, but trust me when I say that my intentions are not bad. I think it's better to have an opinion of someone that disagree and can give you another point of view, rather than just having everyone say "your are doing great", just to finish your game and find out that is not as successful as you thought it will be. So yeah, I'm that guy, and I'm not saying that I'm right, but I want to give you my impressions in hope they are useful to you.

I think you are doing things backwards. I mean, if you have to choose between futanari fans and NTR fans, it will be much more profitable to choose NTR fans, simply because there are a lot more demand for it as show IN HERE (futanari is in the 12th place by the way). Also NTR is one of the most polarized fetishes ever, most people either love it or hate it. So, you will find a lot more fans of NTR than don't mind futanari, than fans of futanari that don't mind NTR. I think it will be much more effective doing it that way. Trying to please everyone, or most exactly, not trying to displease some fans, is in my opinion a formula for dissaster, and you can check quite a few examples of that in this thread. Don't making it Mystery because you don't like it, it's a totally valid reason that I can respect. I mean, there is no point in making something you don't like. But trying to water down the NTR feeling just to please some fans is another matter all toguether, after all you do like NTR don't you? And NTR well made I assume.

On the other hand, assuming that the lack of futanari NTR games is proof that not many people like that kind of stuff is another big mistake. Before Greater Heal and Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki came out, there were pretty much no games with the JK prostitution bitch theme. Now that's a very popular fetish, to the point that there is even a developer specialized in making those kind of games. No fetish or trent is popular until someone developes a good game/manga/CG/etc. and makes it popular. I'm sure there will be a lot of demand for futanari NTR if someone make a good game about it. It's kind of contradictory that you expect it to sell while thinking that not many people like it (Then why don't just choose something more standard that sells?) I think the idea of futanari-NTR is great, as long as is well made. If you want to make a futanari NTR game, then make a good futanari NTR game, with strong NTR feelings and a horny futanari. That way, both futanari and NTR fans, will be pleased. If you make something in between just because you are afraid some people won't like it, then better do a vainilla game, or you will probably end up dissapointing NTR fans (and there are a lot of them, for some reason this thread is the second most viewed in the whole forum). One comment from a dissapointed fan could sink your ship, so you are risking a lot by making something NTR but not quite (I think you could crash and burn making it that way).

On regards of the gameplay I think you are doing it backwards as well. Think about it. Why do people play this kind of games? Is it because of the gameplay or because they want to fap to the story? It's obvious the later. So into developing a game, the gameplay has to serve the story and not the other way around. So if the gameplay requires the husband to go away, watering down the NTR feeling along with it, I'll rather change the gameplay. And if you want to maintain the gameplay at any cost, there are ways to go around it, withouth the need for the husband going away. For instance: Why not make the futanari a neighboor? That way she can be close to he wife when the husband is working. Or make the two girls come to the house earlier, while the husband is still at work. If the husband comes later, they can have an hour or two alone. Doing it like this also allows you to have some juicy "almost caught" moments, that are really good in NTR. That also allows you to have some "stealth" scenes earlier in the game (and I can imagine a few that will almost only work with futanari and that I would love to see). You can also make the wife a housewife, so the futanari can monopolize her while the husband is at work. I think you should be flexible with your story in order to give the stronger erotic (and NTR) feeling posible. So, at least there is a strong reason for the wife and the futanari being coworkers, then there is no reason to change the setting a bit (they can fuck around in the workplace too). Of course this is all assuming you decide that sending the husband away is a big mistake. I think it is, for all the wasted potential: the "netori guy" is a futanari, she will go under the radar withouth the need for the husband to go away. Sending the husband away is like throwing to the trash one of the main reasons this game will make a good NTR!

Sory if I'm harsh but, I have always thought that futanari in NTR will be a blast for all the potential it has. Also futanaris tend to be really possessive and agresive, so they make a great character to steal the wife/girlfriend. I always wanted a developer to make a good futanari-NTR game. I also wish some developers will read this thread and realize what we NTR lovers like and what they make that we don't like. So watching someone in this thread develope a futanari-NTR game, while wasting a lot of its potential, making the same mistakes we all complain about in here, just drive me nuts! But well, in the end, it's your game. I can only tell you what I think based on my experience watching/playing/reading NTR manga/VN/CG/etc. and what I have read and contribute in this thread.

I'm sorry for the long post and being kind of rude myself. I wish you the best luck with your game! I really do!
You're confusing the Japanese/Asian fandom with the Western one, I think. 0% of Japanese fans will play an English language title. It's not marketable to them for me (I can't even post on 2chan), and not playable for them. And there's a reason Japanese NTR eroge titles are rarely translated to English: its expensive and translating the other way around would be as well, if not more so to do it well. It's not a reachable audience for me and not comparable to the Western audience in terms of taste.

I think a Western audience wants different things from their games. People in this thread (including myself) like Japanese NTR eroge, but keep in mind that 3.5 million views in over 7 years is absolutely nothing. It's a niche and the few hundred fans lurking here all like different things. What they do like, they'll pirate 90% of the time by going to a different board on this forum and clicking the download button. There's more than just this forum out there, but I would be very surprised if Western buyers contribute to DLsite sales hugely. Different genre, but the only English vendor selling this femdom title is DLSite English with 47 sales. It was released days after the release on the Japanese DLsite, which has well over 100 times more sales, and isn't even the only vendor selling the title in Japan. I'm convinced Western audience do not matter in visual novel sales in the slightest.

If evaluate the comments from supporters of my current project, which is pretty much a nukige, I'd say 10% are complaints about NTR, 5% are just compliments, and 85% are compliments of people who wish the game had more choices. There's absolutely no objective indication that another nukige is the way to go if I want to finish the project. Here's what's supposed to be a list of the top adult game creators on Patreon. Want to calculate what percentage of the list are visual novels without choices?

I'm not a child, I do not believe in magic and winning the lottery. This is a passion project, but not something that will be the start of a futanari NTR revolution. It's a niche within a niche and will stay that way.

I've already switched the concept around a bit. The husband will have his own start-up company. It's successful enough and he spends a lot of time working, so his (house)wife suggests hiring a part-timer so he can be home more often. The part-timer is the futa, who works 4 days a week for the husband and fucks the wife the other day while the husband is working. So it's be a weekly system instead of a daily one.

Looks nice but it's just from 2 weeks ago, so probably someone is already translating it or planning to do it.

If next year is not translated, I'll do it.

I doubt someone will translate it because as of now i have not been able to find any work of Aka Seiryuu's in English as seen here https://nhentai.net/artist/aka-seiryuu/

So i hope you would reconsider translating this if not i guess i gotta wait till next year......... sob sob sob sob.......... 2020...................sob sob sob.

It has been a while gents... what teh fuck is up with the thin game line up this year, especially in the ntr genre... Am i missing something?

Here is the plot for the April's Atelier Sakura game, you can copy the text in google translate.

The starting point is netorare, but reading the synopsis it could perfectly have a vanilla ending, a netorase ending or a netorare ending, the three options are very possible in my opinion.

主人公の昌志(まさし)は社会人になった後、恋人の美乃利(みのり)と結婚し、幸せな生活を送っていた。
しかし、海外での出張中に事故に遭い行方不明となり、生存が絶望視されかけていた。だが奇跡的に生存しており、意識が回復後身元が判明。事故から数えて2年後、帰国を果たすことになる。

そして2年の間のブランクを取り戻そうと頑張る日々。それを最も身近で支えてくれたのは、妻、美乃利と、唯一無二の親友、善一郎(ぜんいちろう)の存在だった。
昌志はそんな支援をしてくれる2人に感謝し、妻に対しては今までの分も含めて愛情を返そうとする。
そんなある時、昌志は現在善一郎は家を引き払い、ウィークリーマンション住まいであることを知り、自宅の開いている部屋に住むように強引に勧める昌志。そして対面する美乃利と善一郎。だが昌志はそこに妙な雰囲気を感じとるのであった。そして始まる3人での同居生活。だがある晩、リビングを通りかかった昌志は、そこで2人がキスをしているところを見てしまうのであった。

そして昌志は、2人の口から空白の2年に起きたこと――昌志が死んだと思っていた美乃利は善一郎と男女の関係を持ってしまっていた事を聞き出す。そして、善一郎はやはり俺はいるべきではないと家を出てゆこうとするが、昌志はそれを止め、妻と親友に対して今後について決めるのに、しばらく共に生活することを彼は提案する。
やがてそんな生活を送る中で、昌志は妻の幸せを願うなら自分は身を引くべきではないか――そんな風に考えるようになっていくのであった……

Here is the plot for the April's Atelier Sakura game, you can copy the text in google translate.

The starting point is netorare, but reading the synopsis it could perfectly have a vanilla ending, a netorase ending or a netorare ending, the three options are very possible in my opinion.

しかし、海外での出張中に事故に遭い行方不明となり、生存が絶望視されかけていた。だが奇跡的に生存しており、意識が回復後身元が判明。事故から数えて2年後、帰国を果たすことになる。

そんなある時、昌志は現在善一郎は家を引き払い、ウィークリーマンション住まいであることを知り、自宅の開いている部屋に住むように強引に勧める昌志。そして対面する美乃利と善一郎。だが昌志はそこに妙な雰囲気を感じとるのであった。そして始まる3人での同居生活。だがある晩、リビングを通りかかった昌志は、そこで2人がキスをしているところを見てしまうのであった。

そして昌志は、2人の口から空白の2年に起きたこと――昌志が死んだと思っていた美乃利は善一郎と男女の関係を持ってしまっていた事を聞き出す。そして、善一郎はやはり俺はいるべきではないと家を出てゆこうとするが、昌志はそれを止め、妻と親友に対して今後について決めるのに、しばらく共に生活することを彼は提案する。

Is it that aniyome game?

I think that this is an interesting premise and it is something that could really happen. This situation remind me of the movie Cast Away with Tom Hanks. I like when they try to do something different, like that one game where your girl become trapped with your friend in a snowstorm and they have sex to make heat and survive, https://vndb.org/v17984, in the end I think it could be much better, but at least they tried.

Premise sounds good, hopefully this game has good story like their game with Nosa in 2018 (underrated AS game, even for me it's the best AS game for 2018). Or atleast it's not boring like their previous childhood friend NTR game (that game is boring as hell, even for netorase fans like me, that netorase game is very bland).

Reactions: Darkwings
Premise sounds good, hopefully this game has good story like their game with Nosa in 2018 (underrated AS game, even for me it's the best AS game for 2018). Or atleast it's not boring like their previous childhood friend NTR game (that game is boring as hell, even for netorase fans like me, that netorase game is very bland).

Which one is that out of curiosity?
Also is this one netori or netorare?
https://vndb.org/v22328

So after 144h (six days) without electricity what did i miss? I am not even going to try to read all the comments, i am not even sure i won't suffer another failure in the service or if my urbnization will have to deend itself from looters, hell because of those fuckers i am not sure how long it will take for thinfgs to be normal, and i am ranting......just tell me if any good ntr came out in any form xD

EDIT: before i commit to buy Acerola's laest game that was translated does someone know if there is a path or something to remove the stupid censorship that changes kids to gnomes or something? i know they just can't sell that in seam but i want to know is 1 already exist or what (wich i am almost sure Kagura Games themselves made the last time)

Last edited:
https://exhentai.org/g/1380567/7dc584c251/

New Arakure

So after 144h (six days) without electricity what did i miss? I am not even going to try to read all the comments, i am not even sure i won't suffer another failure in the service or if my urbnization will have to deend itself from looters, hell because of those fuckers i am not sure how long it will take for thinfgs to be normal, and i am ranting......just tell me if any good ntr came out in any form xD

EDIT: before i commit to buy Acerola's laest game that was translated does someone know if there is a path or something to remove the stupid censorship that changes kids to gnomes or something? i know they just can't sell that in seam but i want to know is 1 already exist or what (wich i am almost sure Kagura Games themselves made the last time)

Wow, what happened man?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down