Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Please help me, I'm kind of desparate.

I bought イクイクママ from dlsite. I download it just fine, extracted it, entered the serial, till then everything fine. Then I runned the exe and a message in japanese poped up saying krdevui.dll was missing. I got the dll, then runned it again and another message poped out saying startup.js (or something) was missing. Again I got the file, runned it again and a weird script windows poped out with a message saying something about "kar3" missing.

Before you ask, I have my system set in japanese unicode by default, I don't remember having a problem with any other game. The weird thing is that I downloaded the trial version of the game and it works fine!

I tried to change my system all to japanese, searched around in the forums, added files from other Atelier Sakura games (since I thought there were missing files), change the name of the folder, changed the location of the files (since it seemed like there was some kind of displacement, the manual HTML file couldn't be opened because the folder with the links was inside the data folder, so when I changed the location of it, it opened withouth a problem, It didn't fixed anything else though), downloaded the game again, checked the rar contents to to see if all the files were there, but nothing worked. At this point I'm really frustrated.

Did any of you had this kind of problem before? And how did you fixed it? I'll apreciate your help or any ideas you can come up with. Thanks in advance.

PD: I bet if this game was pirated, it would have worked withouth a problem, but no, when you actually act cool and buy it, it doesn't work. Kind of ironic...

Looks like exhentai now has tag for Hidden sex https://exhentai.org/?advsearch=1&f...=on&f_stags=on&f_sdt1=on&f_apply=Apply+Filter i thinks its a good time to go back to some good VNs/mangas with it and add it / up vote it
:breakin:

I wish there was a tag for "Fixed Camera Angle" or something like that for those scenes we see a couple fucking all over the place. Pixiv already has it, but it's not used much yet.

This is my last message, I'm going to commit suicide
enjoy life, I could not do it
bye

Don't my brother, I know you've been ignored and I've been ignored too even in this forum, online or real life, I am living a hell of a life too, seriously just fuck this civilization called humanity I wish could go destroy it or reset it if only I have a button.

Nature is unfair, society is shitting on us, fuck normies fuck ALL, I'd rather fight this hellhole than surrender. I'd rather die trying than not. Join me my brother.

All I can tell is that suicide is not or will never have to be an option, and all you will achieve is nothing, I can tell this since I was on a situation where I couldn't find a way I could sustain by myself. I didn't want a job where I would feel miserable because I already experienced it.

Life always has its ups and downs, but even the smallest things can make one stay alive. All depends on you to take action into improving your life.

Added NTR C tag to 復讐~凌辱の刃~ .. I read it a long time ago and I think someone took the tag off but the whole reason for the revenge plot is kinda for that reason. Old Crowd games are worth checking out- they're not known for NTR or anything but some of their games did have it.. They're known for x-change which even those had NTR subplots to them because the guys sister is insane and rapes his girlfriend every game.. but it's a very small part of the game still. To this day I haven't found another game with a mechanic like https://vndb.org/v122 - Where 3 sisters sensations are shared and you can switch between their POVs at any time- For instance you might be following the tomboyish party girl and get drunk- because you get drunk your 2 sisters also get drunk and that might lead to scenes depending where they are. Even during rape scenes the other two will lose control of their bodies and feel tied up- etc. It's also probably the most difficult game i've ever played to get 100% on because each girl has different choices at different times and if you're not on that girls POV to make the choice at the right time then the game will make a default choice... but it defeats the purpose to use a save code because all the interesting parts of the game is switching around the POVs to figure out the mystery of why you feel different. Decent-enough uncensored art also.

Anyways- shinachikus new game was very underwhelming. I'm not sure why it's labeled NTR on any site- There may be a single tinge of ntr during a scene where your sub-party member meets a boy and they exchange a few words with each other and become friends only for that character to get molested that same night. Barely any buildup for it or anything so it just doesn't feel like NTR at all...
In other news Shadowgardens new game is up to over 160 scenes- 2000+ unique CGs and almost 20 hours of gametime. But I wish he would just cut it somewhere and set the rest as dlc or something because at this rate he will never release it..

And finally if anyone has the game requested here: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-request-39/[request]-四つ葉のクローバー~茜指す月夜に館照らされて~-722958/ mind uploading it? ._. It has netorare and mystery tags and I wanted to check it out for myself.

This is my last message, I'm going to commit suicide
enjoy life, I could not do it
bye

Man, are you alright? Talk to us please. We may be able to help. If you want to commit suicide you can do it any time you want, just wait a little bit please.

Please help me, I'm kind of desparate.

I bought イクイクママ from dlsite. I download it just fine, extracted it, entered the serial, till then everything fine. Then I runned the exe and a message in japanese poped up saying krdevui.dll was missing. I got the dll, then runned it again and another message poped out saying startup.js (or something) was missing. Again I got the file, runned it again and a weird script windows poped out with a message saying something about "kar3" missing.

Before you ask, I have my system set in japanese unicode by default, I don't remember having a problem with any other game. The weird thing is that I downloaded the trial version of the game and it works fine!

I tried to change my system all to japanese, searched around in the forums, added files from other Atelier Sakura games (since I thought there were missing files), change the name of the folder, changed the location of the files (since it seemed like there was some kind of displacement, the manual HTML file couldn't be opened because the folder with the links was inside the data folder, so when I changed the location of it, it opened withouth a problem, It didn't fixed anything else though), downloaded the game again, checked the rar contents to to see if all the files were there, but nothing worked. At this point I'm really frustrated.

Did any of you had this kind of problem before? And how did you fixed it? I'll apreciate your help or any ideas you can come up with. Thanks in advance.

PD: I bet if this game was pirated, it would have worked withouth a problem, but no, when you actually act cool and buy it, it doesn't work. Kind of ironic...

I finally found a solution. It was really simple, but really unintuitive as well. This might help some people that had the same problem or that could come across it in the future. The solution was:

To start the game you don't have to double click the exe, you have to drag the data.xp3 file to the Game.exe file. That's it.

Well I'll finally be able to play it. I will tell you how good/bad it is later. I hope I don't find any more problems.

Seems like pin-point is gonna make a netorase game before the year ends, and it's drawn by mario, the one who did their jukubo natsuki 41.

No web yet, only an sketch of the protagonist:

http://www.pin-point.biz/

Well, it seems like this year is getting better little by little. At first it seemed that it was gonna be a really bad year for NTR fans.

TechnoBrake has also announced that he is intending to release the first version of Nymphomania Perception by the end of the year, even though he is not sure because he is still at the begining of the making. This game is Patreon exclusive though.

Dairoku Kadan, the author of the hottest curtain scene I have seeing in a NTR game, has also announced that he will be making an RPG NTR game. Although he doesn't think he will be finished this year. His art has improved quite a lot! Just check at the 2 image teaser in pixiv: SUPER HOT!

I hope good news keep coming.

[Mosquito Man] Wife with a strong sense of justice NTR manga ~Wife targeted by sex obsessed manager~ [English] [tanasinn]
https://e-hentai.org/g/1265416/cdad0a3a32/

DUDE. i've been checking Mosquito Man on e-hentai atleast a couple times a week hoping to see some more of his stuff get an Eng. translation. I won't hide the fact that i feel a special bond that you would be so on point as to notice it before me :D Thanks

Mario? YES!

I missed his artwork! Was wondering where was he after doing the latest work involving him with Orcsoft.

Real talk. Those sailor moon games he did were so epic it's just too much for me to even articulate. Considering the guy has such a unique but not too far from mainstream style, i'm surprised he doesn't work more than he does. The dude is super talented.

Real talk. Those sailor moon games he did were so epic it's just too much for me to even articulate. Considering the guy has such a unique but not too far from mainstream style, i'm surprised he doesn't work more than he does. The dude is super talented.

When Orcsoft was still good. My favorite from Mario is Sei Yariman Gakuen. I wish they would at least make a sequel of that game instead of the half-assed games they are doing lately.

Mario is coming back and it isn't yaoi?!! HELL YES!! (the latest i have seen fromhim in manga is trap......T.T)

Holy shit...I can't wait for c94 any longer, all the ntr sample alone is freaking amazing

Yeah, and i bet there is still more....i am hoping takeda hiromitsu continues strong, his last 2 doujins were pretty good. Maybe he will release that fantasy thing?

Hey guys,

after reading quite a few pages here I wondered, have you ever heard about a NTR game with main heroine who gets NTR'd by another woman seducing her BF/husband (basically reversed positions in classical NTR)?

I tried to look up for something like this, but it always fell short with it (new up here and on vndb). Any ideas?

Hey guys,

after reading quite a few pages here I wondered, have you ever heard about a NTR game with main heroine who gets NTR'd by another woman seducing her BF/husband (basically reversed positions in classical NTR)?

I tried to look up for something like this, but it always fell short with it (new up here and on vndb). Any ideas?

They have a genre filter for this on vndb.
As for titles, closest thing I can think of but it has incest as its sister vs. fiancee and the POV is only through the main male.

Hey guys, could you give me your opinions on とある人妻のネトラレ事情2? Since I really liked Rascou とある母親の過ち series, I'm thinking in to buying it, however it's kind of expensive for me, so I have my doubts.

I think it must be good since is Rascou but I would like to know a little more details, like how many endings there are, how many scenes, what kind of NTR (I know is type B but since the heroine is strong minded I would like to know how the progression is done), if the husband finds out and what kind of role does he plays in the game, among other things.

I'll appreciate your help.

Edit: Also, is the Netori guy an asshole? What kind of guy is he? I don't like it when they are total assholes. As I said before, I think the best is something in between: not a total asshole but not really a good guy either.

Much much better IMO than the first one involving the blue-haired wife), who seemed like a pushover. There are at least 4 endings but there is one main route that is locked in the main menu and you have to unlock it by reaching one of the several standard endings (forgot which one). The husband bars little significance until the main route/ending is unlocked. The netori guy is the apartment manager who blackmails the wife with a photo of her back when she was a gang member. Not the biggest asshole, but he certainly is. The kid from とある母親の過ち is way worse imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: straight.shota
Much much better IMO than the first one involving the blue-haired wife), who seemed like a pushover. There are at least 4 endings but there is one main route that is locked in the main menu and you have to unlock it by reaching one of the several standard endings (forgot which one). The husband bars little significance until the main route/ending is unlocked. The netori guy is the apartment manager who blackmails the wife with a photo of her back when she was a gang member. Not the biggest asshole, but he certainly is. The kid from とある母親の過ち is way worse imo.

Thanks for your reply. It's kind of curious, but I didn't consider the kid from とある母親の過ち to be an asshole. He is mischievious and pushy, but I don't feel malice from him. He is just an spoiled child, he is even a little cute in the sequel, since he managed to evoque a little bit of pity and tenderness in Yukari.

For me the Netori guy has to have unlikable but also he has to have some redeeming quality that saves him from being a total asshole, something that makes you symphatize with him in a very low level. I've noticed that the best developers like Venus or ANIM are fond to this kind of character and use it frequently.

I would like a little bit more of in deep info, I don't mind spoillers, however I think I will buy it nonetheless since I'm really enjoying とある母親の過ち. Rascou seems to be understand the NTR fetish, so his games are good. I just wish he didn't release them unfinished.

If someone wants to add more info on とある人妻のネトラレ事情 2, please do so. The more info, the better. specially about the husband involvement, I'm really interested in how big of a rol he plays in the main unlockable route that unknowntosociety mentioned.

Anyone here using AMD video cards has had problems with them lately? I just had a big scare and i am praying is something with the drivers (like a shitty update with either the amd drivers or windows....or more likely lack of update since with my internet....)

What problems are you having? Try to uninstall the driver using driver sweeper and install the new one.

What problems are you having? Try to uninstall the driver using driver sweeper and install the new one.

It just magically fixed itself........at this point i am thiniing some freak accident (like some dirt that got moved with all my handling of the cpu) or re heating, wich i would consider if it wasn't for how little time i was using it. The only thing i did was use it without the Vcard for a couple of minutes while updating windows, but when i restarted it the first time nothing was fixed, this is just weird........

It just magically fixed itself........at this point i am thiniing some freak accident (like some dirt that got moved with all my handling of the cpu) or re heating, wich i would consider if it wasn't for how little time i was using it. The only thing i did was use it without the Vcard for a couple of minutes while updating windows, but when i restarted it the first time nothing was fixed, this is just weird........
If you have a problematic electrical grid (lots of instabilities on what is delivered or lots of shutdowns), it can also damage your more fragile hardware, like computer hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!