Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Damn i really need to play through Aisai Nikki. Last time i played i stopped early in the game. If only there's sense of progression in that game. I love almost everything aside from that. Character design is great and the simulation thing seems very interesting.

Nice! Is that image out of some game/set or is it just stand-alone artwork? And why the censorship? D=

To be honest that screenshot isn't mine. It came from a random Google Image search and the credit for the editing censorship goes to some unknown guy.

Still as far as games goes, I remember the hairband the chick is wearing and the goatee of that dude she is fucking from one of those NTR games that I installed long ago but never got around to play it. After confirming some of the screenshots, seems like I was right. The name of the game is Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3 Boku no Shiranai Tokoro de Iki Kurutteita Saiai Kanojo -Kimajime na Gakuen Fukukaichou- I need to play the whole series but I keep putting it off >_<!

Damn i really need to play through Aisai Nikki. Last time i played i stopped early in the game. If only there's sense of progression in that game. I love almost everything aside from that. Character design is great and the simulation thing seems very interesting.

DOOOO EEEET!! Really though it is one of my top favorite titles. The sense of progression is there if you are talking about NTR progression. She starts off with guilt, then unsure, then anticipating, then experimenting, then addicted and then completely lost in the NTR fever and all of that is evident with her facial expressions changing overtime. The whole thing is pretty straight forward and here is a quote for hint straight from orcsoft's website:

ヒントページについて

本編の重大なネタバレが含まれておりますので、ネタバレを回避したい方は見ないことをオススメします。ネタバレしても良いのでヒントが見たい!というかたは、それぞれ見たいヒントのタイトルをクリックしてください。アコーディオン形式のタブが、べろんと展開します。
トゥルーエンドを見るには
ノーマルエンドを見るには
バッド1(宮越エンド)を見るには
バッド2(AV出演エンド)を見るには
体験版第二弾にあった宅配便のシーンが見たい
水着Hのシーンが見たい
幾つもの嘘と初めての朝帰りが見たい
早苗さんが下着をクンカクンカしているCGが見たい

I posted the Japanese so people who don't wanna get spoiled can avoid it. You can put it through the google translate tool to get the gist of it.

Really? the last time i remember they repeated the same dialog over and over. For example you'll need to play same scene 2-3 times to get the sense of progression you're talking about. i mean it's kinda weird if they just f**ked few days ago and this time she's saying the same thing as before. I really wanted to skip to the end but i rarely played NTR game that way. I find the scene between H-scene is more important than the H-scene itself. Like when the heroine lies, changes expression, gives suspicious vibes. And there were other users also shared the same sentiment although i forgot who so i don't think i'm the only one. Maybe i need to play it again

Happy new year to all!!!

Happy new year, here some of my collection
bcqXuW8.png

Yuvxi.jpg

R4UGI.gif

esAOb.jpg

@Miraluka

ADD SPOILER!!!!

I want know from where is 2nd image. I see a dvd box cover...

After confirming some of the screenshots, seems like I was right. The name of the game is Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3 Boku no Shiranai Tokoro de Iki Kurutteita Saiai Kanojo -Kimajime na Gakuen Fukukaichou- I need to play the whole series but I keep putting it off >_<!
Well, thanks a lot for the clarification, the scene looked nicely layered so I'm thrilled to know it was from a game, but kinda disappointed b/c I have no faith in the Hoka no Otoko series after having tried the first and second games. I dont know what's the general opinion on them but to me the plot just felt kinda forced and I couldnt really enjoy them, although I was fresh into the genre and coming from True Blue so maybe I just didnt know what to expect from shorter games. Anyway, maybe I'll check it out sometime, probably after Shin Hoka no Otoko tho since the images from that game look good.

Really? the last time i remember they repeated the same dialog over and over. For example you'll need to play same scene 2-3 times to get the sense of progression you're talking about. i mean it's kinda weird if they just f**ked few days ago and this time she's saying the same thing as before. I really wanted to skip to the end but i rarely played NTR game that way. I find the scene between H-scene is more important than the H-scene itself. Like when the heroine lies, changes expression, gives suspicious vibes. And there were other users also shared the same sentiment although i forgot who so i don't think i'm the only one. Maybe i need to play it again

I completely agree with the bolded part. That's the most important factor in NTR, imo. That's why most of the games nowadays are so disappointing. They're just a fuck fest with no NTR feeling behind them, for me at least.

Hmm... honestly this is not your average NTR game that has the wife/gf being stolen by another while the main guy is being oblivious. This is a Protagonist organized Netorare where he is aware, from the get go, about what is going on because he basically is the mastermind behind it. So wife behaving differently will not be felt in the same tone like you would feel playing, lets say... Ai Tsuru Tsuma[Please Bang My Wife]. The whole perspective of the player changes due to that one different factor. What normally would come as shock and disbelief to the main guy and through him to the player himself, comes in a different tone in this flavor of NTR where you don't really feel the anger of the same level due to the protagonist not really feeling the betrayal during the whole cuckoldry process. Of course the whole lying/suspicious actions are there but much later when she is falling. If you gave up early in the game then it isn't surprising you missed it.

Anyways, as far as game play goes, you need to understand that this is a lighter version of what the Eastern gamers love and that is grinding. Just like many JRPGz this game intends for you to go through the motions over and over again signifying that it took time for the wife to come around the idea of fucking another guy. Of-course I completely agree that Orcsoft kinda cut corners recycling dialogues and they could have done more there but if you look really closely you would notice that more lines are added with every scene getting repeated every time you stat rises. There are subtle, but they are there. Anyways it might look that you have a choice and can continue to have your sexcapades in the same room over and over again but frankly this approach will lead to monotony in my opinion not to mention your stat progression will be unbalanced as heck. Unless you are looking for a specific ending, my recommendation is to spread your choices all over the house especially because there are a lot of unique events that trigger only when certain variable parameters are met and I feel that is how the developers actually intended the players to play the game while still giving freedom of choice. Eventually though as you start seeing the NTR progression the grinding becomes a passive thing.

As for how the NTR progression gets projected:

Stage 1:
8a4af17eda.jpg

Stage 2:
c93e9b0472.jpg

Stage 3:
75c2e960ee.jpg

Stage 4:
2d7f077fdc.jpg

Stage 5:
6d11c04baf.jpg

Stage 6:
926712ac5f.jpg

5444f4d9d1.jpg

Now I can fully understand your issues with Aisai Nikki given the fact that the game isn't really long not to mention pretty slim on content compared to lets say...Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! But where it lacks in content, it makes up in art and the way you can steer the game if you ignore the dialogue repetition. As a newbie back when I started playing VN, the game felt pretty straightforward and easy to understand not to mention was actually a pretty smooth entryway to the NTR content. Of-course it helped that I had previously worked on the hentai version of the game back in my days working at SubDesu so I was pretty familiar with the story. I guess the title holds a special place in my heart because of the fact that it was the first title I popped my NTR cherry on. But the idea of superimposing heroine's changing emotions on the same scene was what made a positive impact on me and to this date I find it to be a pretty unique attempt. Some might say it was graphic recycling but in my opinion it actually gave a more distinct image of the heroine's preference changing overtime as I tried to show in the above screenshots.

My only complaint is instead of working on this approach and making it better, Orcsoft abandoned it completely and moved to fat ass and wide breasted drawings. I mean I enjoyed Otonari no Kokujin Otto as the next guy but sure as heck didn't appreciate it as an improvement.

[ADV] [Monoeye] Inn my wife ~宿屋のネトラセ事情~
torrent: https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2207182

This game is good but too short hope there more update in the future.

I'm having a bit of a problem with this one. VNR translates it just fine up until the point where you stop just clicking to advance the text and get to actually move around the inn. Then for some reason it just stops reacting to any text that comes up. Even if I save exit the game and restart and load, it still won't pick up the text. But if I start a new game it reads the text from the beginning just as it did the first time, and stops picking it up again at the same point. It's pretty frustrating since I was just getting into it. Anyone having the same problem?

Happy new year guys; here's hoping for it to be awesome NTR-wise and of course for every one of you

I've been out of the loop for quite some time, and just saw that Makenshi Leane 2 will be released this month!!
title.jpg
http://www.makuracover.com/leane2/top.htm

※ "Makenshi Leane 2" will be released around January 15!
I'm really sorry to have kept you waiting so hard.
I sincerely apologize from my heart.
For further details, please wait for the next report.

WOOOOOO!

Reactions: Sarasa and Fish01
Doubt this is real but i saw someone post this "experience" on reddit, thought someone here might like it. It hurt to read, which is a rarity for me now days.

in 8th grade I was very nerdy and shy, but I lucked out in dating a rather attractive nerd. We were in love, but didn't do much but make out. I was super horny but she was shy.

First week of summer vacation she gets invited to a real party and brings me along. This good looking jock type from our class is chatting her up and she has a drink of alcohol. I'm shy and jealous, so I just stand in the corner and hide. I eventually realized she was gone. I waited some more hoping she'd show up.

I go up stairs, and in the first bedroom I see them naked together. He's just pulling out of her and shooting a load onto her stomach when I come into the room. He says to me "You can have her now." gets dressed and leaves.

She looks like she might cry. She apologizes and says she loves me. I held her in my arms and kissed her. I helped her get dressed and took her home. I was in love with her, and horny, and desperate and lonely.

They spent the summer fucking, and I put up with it because I was so horny I wanted to fuck her too. I thought eventually she'd let me. They even did it a few times in my own house because they had no where else to go.

She never did fuck me. One time I guilted her into giving me a bj, but that was it. She broke up with me at the end of summer and I didn't lose my V card until college.

Also, happy new year!

Doubt this is real but i saw someone post this "experience" on reddit, thought someone here might like it. It hurt to read, which is a rarity for me now days.

Also, happy new year!

Hell it probably hit you in the feels because maybe like me you have a weakness for "puppy love" and while at 8th grade they are certainly not little kids (well in many aspects they still are xD) you still imagine kids that age being sweet and cute..................a small amount of time around any kid nowadays crushes that misconception........

Also, happy new year!
Super short but not bad!
I'm always hunting for ntr-like stories in English, without it being swapping, organized cuckold, or slutty wife/gf from the beginning.

@LonerPrime
That one(HokaOtoko 3) was only for the memes because the characters were look alikes to Bakemonogatari.
But as ntr game is pretty bad done, it's shoujo trash plot where virgin heroine with a bf get raped, falls for her rapist because he is a saaad person behind al that rape and at the end she pulls a 180 turn of character out of nowhere on her bf and becomes a cruel bitch despite he was on good terms with her before the rape. It was too short too.

@LonerPrime
That one(HokaOtoko 3) was only for the memes because the characters were look alikes to Bakemonogatari.
But as ntr game is pretty bad done, it's shoujo trash plot where virgin heroine with a bf get raped, falls for her rapist because he is a saaad person behind al that rape and at the end she pulls a 180 turn of character out of nowhere on her bf and becomes a cruel bitch despite he was on good terms with her before the rape. It was too short too.

.....i may just play it only because of the 180 turn, since i like those, like in jinsei, triangle blue, ntr nurse, etc.

Aisai Nikki is one of my favorites works.

If it had a remake I would like it to be longer, and add more scenes.

@Osni
The Shin hokka 1 was weird, the MC was a Saint, but the Shin hokma 2 was interesting and realistic.

.....i may just play it only because of the 180 turn, since i like those, like in jinsei, triangle blue, ntr nurse, etc.
The turn was at the epilogue, so you aren't missing much. Just some dialogues of the bitch heroine mocking the bf before credits rolls. Ah, and the reason for the rape was silly: 'I raped you, if you don't come here again I won't go to school'. Of course, there is the other end where after she gets raped she keeps quiet but never comes again to the rapist guy's house after such traumatic event.

Last edited:
@LonerPrime

I guess I'll be "Ctrl" cruising through the title then and then deleting it off after a speedy low five. Damn I haven't come across a decent NTR title for a while now where I actually sat through reading the whole thing. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad. I mean this was literally me when I read Please Bang My Wife for the first time.

71e46ee7e3.jpg

Ever had blue balls because you hand is choking junior rather than caressing it gentlemen? Believe me, not really a great feeling... unless you are a masochist. If so, then you are probably in heaven.

I guess I'll be "Ctrl" cruising through the title then and then deleting it off after a speedy low five. Damn I haven't come across a decent NTR title for a while now where I actually sat through reading the whole thing. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad. I mean this was literally me when I read Please Bang My Wife for the first time.

71e46ee7e3.jpg

Ever had blue balls because you hand is choking junior rather than caressing it gentlemen? Believe me, not really a great feeling... unless you are a masochist. If so, then you are probably in heaven.

After I read your comment I got interested in the english version and decided to download it from some site, not nyaa because that shit got no seed, the place where I found the download link has disqus type of commentary box and somehow the conversation surrounding this game devolve into shill accusation from trump supporter to the top commenter and namecalling with shillary and berniecuck thrown everywhere, how I love the internet...still gasping for breath because the conversation is truly funny in a ridiculous way

After I read your comment I got interested in the english version and decided to download it from some site, not nyaa because that shit got no seed, the place where I found the download link has disqus type of commentary box and somehow the conversation surrounding this game devolve into shill accusation from trump supporter to the top commenter and namecalling with shillary and berniecuck thrown everywhere, how I love the internet...still gasping for breath because the conversation is truly funny in a ridiculous way

Good Luck pal. Word to the wise, if this is the first time you are playing Artelier Sakura games, the wife's perspective comes after you finish the game from the husband's point of view. You will love the difference in the story she tells to the husband and what actually happens. For me... well lets just say after I came enough to paint my keyboard white, i was filled with so much rage that I uninstalled the game mid play and then deleted the setup. 2 minutes later I realized how much of a NTR addict I really was and regretted deleting the game. Went back to re-downloading the game in Japanese but it wasn't the same. So went and re-downloaded the English version.

Btw that shit is censored still even though it is localized. No one would upload the uncensored patch.

PS, I don't have the best of internet speed but this is what I am getting. Low seeders but still shouldn't be that bad.
61d240c3b4.png

Good Luck pal. Word to the wise, if this is the first time you are playing Artelier Sakura games, the wife's perspective comes after you finish the game from the husband's point of view. You will love the difference in the story she tells to the husband and what actually happens. For me... well lets just say after I came enough to paint my keyboard white, i was filled with so much rage that I uninstalled the game mid play and then deleted the setup. 2 minutes later I realized how much of a NTR addict I really was and regretted deleting the game. Went back to re-downloading the game in Japanese but it wasn't the same. So went and re-downloaded the English version.

Btw that shit is censored still even though it is localized. No one would upload the uncensored patch.

PS, I don't have the best of internet speed but this is what I am getting. Low seeders but still shouldn't be that bad.
61d240c3b4.png

thanks, I downloaded the 340 mb version but it seems it is censored, is the 390 mb one censored too? and yeah I already played it, after the wife talk about the 3rd time I knew this game is gonna be a problem

thanks, I downloaded the 340 mb version but it seems it is censored, is the 390 mb one censored too? and yeah I already played it, after the wife talk about the 3rd time I knew this game is gonna be a problem

Nah all versions floating in the pirate seas are censored. No idea why someone wouldn't share the patch when the game got shared within a few hours of its release.

Aisai Nikki is one of my favorites works.

If it had a remake I would like it to be longer, and add more scenes.

@Osni
The Shin hokka 1 was weird, the MC was a Saint, but the Shin hokma 2 was interesting and realistic.

The turn was at the epilogue, so you aren't missing much. Just some dialogues of the bitch heroine mocking the bf before credits rolls. Ah, and the reason for the rape was silly: 'I raped you, if you don't come here again I won't go to school'. Of course, there is the other end where after she gets raped she keeps quiet but never comes again to the rapist guy's house after such traumatic event.

Next time please add spoiler, when giving spoiler of new game -_-

Isn't it because there is no uncensor yet?

Well what happened was that MangaGamer floated the game but they messed up by putting out the censored version which caused quite a shitstorm among its customers. But they were quick enough to float an uncensored patch within a day or so. But by then the censored game had already been shared and since the patch was privately offered to customers only there was no way to download it publicly. In the end there was no choice but to wait for someone to share their patch... which never happened.

Reactions: Redorc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.