Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Yeah it's why i decided to buy it. I kind of expect that it might not be cracked for many months, if not at all. Cracking it is possible for someone with the right knowledge, but because NTR visual novels have such a small fan base, it's unlikely it will happen soon without someone having some connections.

For anyone that wants a full spoiler synopsis for the very beginning of the heroine route, here's what i've seen so far:

female point of view spoilers ahead!

Despite working with the mikocon version, ITH wasn’t hooking. Luckily I didn’t delete agth as that worked, so you’ll need that if it’s ever cracked.

The heroine route seems to be played through the flow chart. At first that made me think the heroine route is significantly smaller, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

The only reason she agreed to the swapping was because she thought her husband would say no if she said she would help too. She was annoyed by him asking and decided to tease him. Chinatsu knows he’s a “yes-man” who rarely says no. I think Chinatsu wanted to see her husband take control and say no for once.

The first few scenes ramp up very, very slowly. The first night was just a hand job, the next night was a hand job and licking his penis, the next night he let him touch her, etc.

It only escalates because the manager’s wife is loud and can be heard from the other room from day 1. It makes chinatsu jealous and more willing to go further.

According to the boss’ wife, her husband never paid her much attention. Sex was always quick and soon as he was done he went straight back to studying.

Chinatsu tells the boss’ wife that she doesn’t do much with her husband anymore either. She also says, though I’m not sure if the translation is correct, that her gut-feeling (the excitement?) when doing things (kissing, sex, etc) with her husband is gone.

She doesn’t like how much her husband seems to be enjoying it. All smiles when he returns from both her husband and the managers wife. This quickly stops however when chinatsu stops muffling her moaning, as her husband begins to grow uneasy.

Chinatsu begins to realise this “exciting feeling” she was missing with her husband is now happening with her husband’s boss. She begins to look forward to the next night. She also gets “lust drunk” from cumming etc, and when he asks if he can stick himself inside her she’s hesitant, extremely curious due to his size.

As of the scene I’m up to, there’s no more hesitation. I imagine the next night will be the night where her husband peaks on her (the doggy style scene), but I’ll have to see.

--
That’s all I have so far. I’ll write about the rest as I play through it over the next few days.

So, Anonymous was in my list for a while now and I found out it had NTR elements...

Amazing game, loved the use of real scenarios and camera movement effects, and while lip syncing isn't my thing it did a fine job complementing facial expressions. The story takes its sweet time to develop and is one of the darkest I've ever played (think Fraternite w/o guro) but it is good, there's a good amount of endings and almost no irrelevant choices. The NTR is not the focus tho, and the game revolves more around sexual training and psychologically tormenting the somewhat disturbed MC.

Unfortunately when I was about 80% through the game it started crashing at a specific point and nothing I've tried seemed to fix it, so I had to stop there.

Yeah it's why i decided to buy it. I kind of expect that it might not be cracked for many months, if not at all. Cracking it is possible for someone with the right knowledge, but because NTR visual novels have such a small fan base, it's unlikely it will happen soon without someone having some connections.

For anyone that wants a full spoiler synopsis for the very beginning of the heroine route, here's what i've seen so far:

Despite working with the mikocon version, ITH wasn’t hooking. Luckily I didn’t delete agth as that worked, so you’ll need that if it’s ever cracked.

The heroine route seems to be played through the flow chart. At first that made me think the heroine route is significantly smaller, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

The only reason she agreed to the swapping was because she thought her husband would say no if she said she would help too. She was annoyed by him asking and decided to tease him. Chinatsu knows he’s a “yes-man” who rarely says no. I think Chinatsu wanted to see her husband take control and say no for once.

The first few scenes ramp up very, very slowly. The first night was just a hand job, the next night was a hand job and licking his penis, the next night he let him touch her, etc.

It only escalates because the manager’s wife is loud and can be heard from the other room from day 1. It makes chinatsu jealous and more willing to go further.

According to the boss’ wife, her husband never paid her much attention. Sex was always quick and soon as he was done he went straight back to studying.

Chinatsu tells the boss’ wife that she doesn’t do much with her husband anymore either. She also says, though I’m not sure if the translation is correct, that her gut-feeling (the excitement?) when doing things (kissing, sex, etc) with her husband is gone.

She doesn’t like how much her husband seems to be enjoying it. All smiles when he returns from both her husband and the managers wife. This quickly stops however when chinatsu stops muffling her moaning, as her husband begins to grow uneasy.

Chinatsu begins to realise this “exciting feeling” she was missing with her husband is now happening with her husband’s boss. She begins to look forward to the next night. She also gets “lust drunk” from cumming etc, and when he asks if he can stick himself inside her she’s hesitant, extremely curious due to his size.

As of the scene I’m up to, there’s no more hesitation. I imagine the next night will be the night where her husband peaks on her (the doggy style scene), but I’ll have to see.

--
That’s all I have so far. I’ll write about the rest as I play through it over the next few days.

Basically what I've been saying all along, this is basically the tale of two couples who found "new" love in each others wives. I know there are ntr elements to it and certainly dependent on the choices you make but overall this story is about the husbands finding a connection with each others wives having lost it with their own. Its hard for me to take this as NTR if the person you "love" isn't your wife but the new person your fucking and you've fallen out of love with your wife...to me thats just not NTR...

I DO like that Chinatsu stands behind her husband though, in a loyal sense but it becomes clear as you've pointed out that she like her husband start to find happiness in her new partners arms much like her own husband does.

So, Anonymous was in my list for a while now and I found out it had NTR elements...

Amazing game, loved the use of real scenarios and camera movement effects, and while lip syncing isn't my thing it did a fine job complementing facial expressions. The story takes its sweet time to develop and is one of the darkest I've ever played (think Fraternite w/o guro) but it is good, there's a good amount of endings and almost no irrelevant choices. The NTR is not the focus tho, and the game revolves more around sexual training and psychologically tormenting the somewhat disturbed MC.

Unfortunately when I was about 80% through the game it started crashing at a specific point and nothing I've tried seemed to fix it, so I had to stop there.
Yeah is has ntr elements, but I confirm that it isn't really an ntr game. I remember it more as a depressing investigation.
Well done for a 2006 game though, even if I couldn't follow a big part of the game: the phone emails.

--
Can u give me attachment for kabe2_scene or data so i can copy to my folder? who know it might work to open wife pov thx before.

So the two most recent er voice dramas featuring Marina have been released in game form, no new content but clearly they aren't done milking the series.

--

Thanks for the write up, waiting to for the rest :)

Can u give me attachment for kabe2_scene or data so i can copy to my folder? who know it might work to open wife pov thx before.
IF it does work tell us.

I gave it a go on my laptop which i don't use and it didn't work. It still asked for my CD key. I tried then putting cracked files over it just in case but no flowchart of extra menu's showed up just like before.

I love helping this community as much as I can, especially for my passion for NTR. If I only spent somewhere around $5-$20 i'd even go as far as sharing the CD key because I could just buy another one if the DRM deactivated the CD key.

But that's not the case, the games doesn't ship out of Japan so I had to pay $150AUD which is a lot for me while working part time and studying. The DRM is clearly better than usual and no one knows how good it really is. I'd be pretty mad if I sent out files only to have access to my copy disabled that I spent $150 on.

Sorry guys, I hope you can understand my concern.

I gave it a go on my laptop which i don't use and it didn't work. It still asked for my CD key. I tried then putting cracked files over it just in case but no flowchart of extra menu's showed up just like before.

I love helping this community as much as I can, especially for my passion for NTR. If I only spent somewhere around $5-$20 i'd even go as far as sharing the CD key because I could just buy another one if the DRM deactivated the CD key.

But that's not the case, the games doesn't ship out of Japan so I had to pay $150AUD which is a lot for me while working part time and studying. The DRM is clearly better than usual and no one knows how good it really is. I'd be pretty mad if I sent out files only to have access to my copy disabled that I spent $150 on.

As a fellow student i totally get you, heck i have bought some games but generally if it isn't digital i can't afford it T.T

Any link??

Heres the links where they can be bought, they haven't been shared yet and are protected by dmm drm I believe. Having played them I should note there is no in-game text (why I dont' know because the original VA came with full transcription - how hard would it be to add to these?)

http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/aquras_0091/
http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/aquras_0092/

On the plus side Marina's character CG from the first game sees a high res update.

Actually correct that there is 1 new CG messing "alternative" of the main "sex cg" if you follow.

For those who are wondering btw I have not forgotten my Marina project but its been shelved as work got super busy the last few weeks and I've done overtime nearly ever day.

Ya basically whats different is before the CD/serial key would decrypted the needed files, basically unlocking the game and said decrypted files would then be shared. In this case the new version of this DRM does NOT unlock the file but registers it into your registry as "unlocked" I believe. Its not so much more "stronger" DRM, its just more intelligently done although its far from a new idea lol as its the way a lot of protected games from the "big 3" japanese digital distributors work.

So in this case somebody needs to physically crack the exe file/removing its protection and thats actually a good thing because in THIS case, thats the only file that is protected. Its why the current "crack" works because its simply replacing the protected exe file (and nothing else)...

One method that could be tried is editing the current "working" exe to include the proper menus by borrowing code from the protected exe and writing it into the working exe. Remember the "cracked" exe isn't actually cracked - its just the exe from the demo and the demo didn't include coding for a CG mode or wife pov, ect. Hence why its missing. Still this is far from an easy way of doing things....

Another method you could try I suppose would be to copy the registry entry thats made after the serial number is authenticated however this doesn't always work and adding things to your registry isn't something many people know how to do properly - also without having the files themselves or authentication I have no idea if this method would be even valid without testing it myself and seeing what its doing.

However this DRM method is also very draconic because it limits the install of the game to a very specific hardware configuration when it authenticates - meaning you have to contact support when you upgrade your computer in the future. In the west this method didn't last long because of consumer backlash and we can only hope the same soon happens in Japan.

On that note for me this game just isn't worth the cost of entry since I don't find it very NTR - BUT in a sense the method people are currently forced to play it IS VERY NTR. I mean as the husband you really DON'T know anything from yours wives POV and that from an NTR point of view is very realistic!

Ya basically whats different is before the CD/serial key would decrypted the needed files, basically unlocking the game and said decrypted files would then be shared. In this case the new version of this DRM does NOT unlock the file but registers it into your registry as "unlocked" I believe. Its not so much more "stronger" DRM, its just more intelligently done although its far from a new idea lol as its the way a lot of protected games from the "big 3" japanese digital distributors work.

So in this case somebody needs to physically crack the exe file/removing its protection and thats actually a good thing because in THIS case, thats the only file that is protected. Its why the current "crack" works because its simply replacing the protected exe file (and nothing else)...

One method that could be tried is editing the current "working" exe to include the proper menus by borrowing code from the protected exe and writing it into the working exe. Remember the "cracked" exe isn't actually cracked - its just the exe from the demo and the demo didn't include coding for a CG mode or wife pov, ect. Hence why its missing. Still this is far from an easy way of doing things....

Another method you could try I suppose would be to copy the registry entry thats made after the serial number is authenticated however this doesn't always work and adding things to your registry isn't something many people know how to do properly - also without having the files themselves or authentication I have no idea if this method would be even valid without testing it myself and seeing what its doing.

However this DRM method is also very draconic because it limits the install of the game to a very specific hardware configuration when it authenticates - meaning you have to contact support when you upgrade your computer in the future. In the west this method didn't last long because of consumer backlash and we can only hope the same soon happens in Japan.

On that note for me this game just isn't worth the cost of entry since I don't find it very NTR - BUT in a sense the method people are currently forced to play it IS VERY NTR. I mean as the husband you really DON'T know anything from yours wives POV and that from an NTR point of view is very realistic!

make registry entry dump before using CD-KEY with installed game.
activate game
make another registry entry dump
track the changes in registry entry dumps
make patch that changes registry entry (just one regedit file)
that's the way it should work then ???

2 Asphyx
Could U check, please, does the game need internet connection after activation for launch?

Heres the links where they can be bought, they haven't been shared yet and are protected by dmm drm I believe. Having played them I should note there is no in-game text (why I dont' know because the original VA came with full transcription - how hard would it be to add to these?)

http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/aquras_0091/
http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/aquras_0092/

On the plus side Marina's character CG from the first game sees a high res update.

Actually correct that there is 1 new CG messing "alternative" of the main "sex cg" if you follow.

For those who are wondering btw I have not forgotten my Marina project but its been shelved as work got super busy the last few weeks and I've done overtime nearly ever day.

The title says pictorial drama. It is the same stuff as the voice drama sold last month just add some CG to loot your money again.

Buy your own copy of the game and share nothing. If you worry your CD-Key get deactivated, don't share it.
There is no concern, other than simply that you want to get something for nothing.
The community only need your discussion, not your "game sharing". Sharing the game/crack (if it isn't already available) is only going to hurt the next game they're putting out, that is if they still exist by then.

Buy your own copy of the game and share nothing. If you worry your CD-Key get deactivated, don't share it.
There is no concern, other than simply that you want to get something for nothing.
The community only need your discussion, not your "game sharing". Sharing the game/crack (if it isn't already available) is only going to hurt the next game they're putting out, that is if they still exist by then.

Funny you almost sound like your against "game sharing" despite this being called the anime-sharing forums lol...don't forget for many of us who download eroge games this is our only way to access them. Although true some of the bigger titles are available via digital distributors - many are not and for many we have no other way to access these games but to rely on websites like this or yours. For example I live in Canada and despite sites like getchu shipping here, Canada customs seizes all hentai and destroys it.

That said I do notice a LOT of the IP's downloading eroge our from Japan, so while people me have no other way to play these games I'm sure their are many who do have easier access - but it still raises the question thats dogged piracy for ages. Would people who download games have bought them anyway?

The title says pictorial drama. It is the same stuff as the voice drama sold last month just add some CG to loot your money again.

This is true, but they clearly put a lot of work into these dramas and even updated the resolution of the CG characters from the first game that was in 800x600 - adding text thats already transcribed shouldn't be harder. I'm sure its comes down to defining it as a picturial drama hence not allowing for words in it.

what's with the hostility though? all he did is trying to prove whether that method gonna get us a better crack than what you or girlcelly provided...and your post isn't a good discussion material either so bugger off mate..

what's with the hostility though? all he did is trying to prove whether that method gonna get us a better crack than what you or girlcelly provided...and your post isn't a good discussion material either so bugger off mate..

Alright, sorry i misread and thought you have not bought it, and just hoping the game to be $20.

I simply get furious when someone blame they cannot buy games because they are still student, or have no work.

Feel free to try whatever you want. This is Anime-sharing, if you share the key, you get exposure whether you like it or not.
If the case is "certain person would have crack it within 24 hours", or "I just copy it from xxx", then you are not actually having any influence.
However, any releases or crack developed and published here, directly affects the whole eroge community and creators.
Being able to play one game now, may cause other 100 future games not playable when playdrm fix any bug you guys published.

Funny you almost sound like your against "game sharing" despite this being called the anime-sharing forums lol...don't forget for many of us who download eroge games this is our only way to access them. Although true some of the bigger titles are available via digital distributors - many are not and for many we have no other way to access these games but to rely on websites like this or yours. For example I live in Canada and despite sites like getchu shipping here, Canada customs seizes all hentai and destroys it.

I am against sharing without consideration (of the creators), when I have the choice to do so.
That also give me the freedom of choosing what time to release, not waking up at 3am to post something.
In drastic contrast to just moving files from Freenet/Share/some other sites to AS, which has sort of evolved to a form of "forced labor" here.

Look at western games protected by Denuvo, they get cracked, some time after release.
That is actually the normal, just eroge happens to not have the tech to make that normal, until now, so we enjoyed having games on release date.

Last edited:
Let's get one thing straight, there will no moralistic ideas oppressing pirated distribution here. If you're one of those hypocritical pirates that think they should hold on to their copies because they want sales to increase that's fine, but if you think you're getting bonus points from the developer or your pirate buddies you're mistaken. Most of us here pirate because we have no easy choice to make. I don't want to spend an extra $30 shipping over a physical copy of a game that already costs me $80 only to have it locked down in customs, nor do I have the available means of digital distribution since my card doesn't work with the Japanese shop sites and developers are more then content to keep it that way it seems, with the few that care about Gaijins only going out of there way if they deem it worthy. I want to have a little less stress in life while working at a shitty job to make ends meat, I don't want to hear about other people's problems or their ideologies on acceptable terms of to pirate or not to pirate.

To tl:dr, if you got some backwater moral issue with sharing content, you should not be here. We're pirates, anime and hentai is the content we love, if you're not going to be with us then you best take your leave now or I'll do it for you.

I'm not pointing fingers by the way, you know who you are.

Now, let's get back to talking about netorare, hmm? I'm sure some hacker will crack the games for us someday, there are a lot of programmers out there, someone can be bought or persuaded eventually .

Last edited:
Gentlemen, i noticed in the cg of Kabe no mukou 2 that the bosses wife (green haired lady) can get pregnant. So, is it possible for the MC to steal the bosses wife?

yep confirmed it myself, got that ending last night, pretty much a love story between mc and boss's wife, which is like what Budrion said, the Boss's wife is nothing like the first game Masataka's wife.

Heck I think i feel more NTR'd in one of the scene where the boss was fucking his wife again than the scenes with your own Wife getting pounded by the boss.. Chinatsu is a prick to be honest.

Still waiting for the Crack myself to check out the wife's POV

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)