Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Requesting 晒され妻~ダメなのに恥辱に喘ぐ友人の母~ game. Please share if you have, all links i found already dead :(

Reactions: stupid_army

Wow, that's a surprise. That could either be good or bad depending on how they do it. With the length of the story do they really plan to do a whole series of episodes to cover it?
Plus it's still not done yet so I'm still worried over if I'll like the ending. Though considering the state of NTR in H-anime it's hard to do worse.

Last edited:
Interesting news. This looks like just another RPGmaker game with NTR elements, but when I took a second look I was quite surprised to realise that's it's being made by that circle that we haven't heard anything from for a few years now. mekujira, the same circle that did this great game and other good NTR games.
I thought they had quite making games so this came right out of the blue. It looks like despite having made quite a high quality game last time, the circle (if it's more than one guy) they've taken a step back and now seem to be relying on the much less labour intensive method of using RPGmaker and adding their own CGs, which seems to be a trend on dlsite these days. Though what art is shown so far looks a little less polished than before, not quite as realistic.

In any case, it's going to be out by the end of may, and is about a guy who infiltrates a cult to find out what happened to his girlfriend after she joined it. It's a given that she's being brainwashed and taken advantage of by the fat, old cult leader. Even though it seems less serious and believable than their previous works, I was a fan of their other games so I'll want to play it all the same.

Depends on what you mean by out. It is out to buy, including on dlsite eng , but if you're asking if it's been let out on the net, well I haven't seen it.

I have it. The story is unfinished. The story ends with her giving him a BJ but you don't see the BJ (you see it from the main hero's POV, but you don't see what happens on the other side of the bush). There is no sex or anything. It's mostly a huge teaser.

I bought almost all of the good dlsite NTR for the past 5 months or so, but I won't upload it until at least 6 months past release date. If you see something good on dlsite/dmm that's 6 months old and hasn't been uploaded yet, then let me know and I'll get it to upload. No games though since I have no way of bypassing game protection.

I'm still looking for someone who can buy/scan hentai mangas from japan for a decent price though. Or someone who will do it for free if I buy all the books.

Attachments

• なんキテ0027.jpg
    なんキテ0027.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
I have it. The story is unfinished. The story ends with her giving him a BJ but you don't see the BJ (you see it from the main hero's POV, but you don't see what happens on the other side of the bush). There is no sex or anything. It's mostly a huge teaser.
Leaving it to the imagination can also be awesome ;)

Reactions: lockman
hello guys i have a question, please suggest me netorare or netori games with straight shota, prefer if the husband/boyfriend discover that his partner is with a shota boy

Interesting news. This looks like just another RPGmaker game with NTR elements, but when I took a second look I was quite surprised to realise that's it's being made by that circle that we haven't heard anything from for a few years now. mekujira, the same circle that did this great game and other good NTR games.
I thought they had quite making games so this came right out of the blue. It looks like despite having made quite a high quality game last time, the circle (if it's more than one guy) they've taken a step back and now seem to be relying on the much less labour intensive method of using RPGmaker and adding their own CGs, which seems to be a trend on dlsite these days. Though what art is shown so far looks a little less polished than before, not quite as realistic.

In any case, it's going to be out by the end of may, and is about a guy who infiltrates a cult to find out what happened to his girlfriend after she joined it. It's a given that she's being brainwashed and taken advantage of by the fat, old cult leader. Even though it seems less serious and believable than their previous works, I was a fan of their other games so I'll want to play it all the same.

Cool find!

hei guys..
maybe some of you know [Pon Takahanada] Niizuma Osenaka Nagashimasu on sadpanda?
this is a good manga with cheating elements, but until now (ch 16 if not mistaken) there are still no english translator for this.
anyone know why?
and how can we commission a bounty to promote someone to translate this? still not familiar to the forum mechanism there

It's more than just pictures. The game now has a dlsite page and a trial ready for download. Also says that the game is due out in late June, which is great news. Based on the previous release times I was expecting to wait a few more months at least.
[MENTION=14252]fobboy[/MENTION] No idea what 'Ikkakun' is, save for it likely being the name of the the weird white figure on the hoodie underneath the Ikkakun. Kun is often added to the name characters and mascots like that to make them more endearing, so it's likely some character or brand that Venus made up to show the girl's (weird) taste in fashion.

Maybe later they will come with another masterpiece just like 鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由~

Cool find!

Indeed cool find, mekujira is one of the companies that suddenly stoped making games just like team bitters.

Maybe just like this small game team bitters also will come back with another game

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down