Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn View Post
Funny you should ask this, because I almost exclusively play NTR games (and genderbender games, but those are much more rare). But I recently downloaded a few OLE-M games because the art and character designs were too good to pass up. Take a look: http://www.getchu.com/brandnew/75276...769charab4.jpg
I'm a big fan of OLE-M, the character design is always top notch !

I looked at it. wow, their design is so great. Do you know who is chara designer? I wonder if he/she took NTR projects

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
Thx..i need to try it one of these days. I'm not really a believer in hypnotism even though i see many reports about it used for crimes all the time. It means it can work without party's consent right? or maybe there's limitation on how it is used, like maybe it can be used for robbing people but not rape?
I'm the type that need certain kind of logic to suspend my disbelief
I'm also like that, that's why I can't really get into "zap" games... and that's why I love these two games, really they treat hypnosis as a thing that only a repeated exposure to will make you willing to do things. It helps too that character personalities are well done!
One of the few "zap" hypnotism exception I enjoyed was Soushinjutsu 3, but it was because of the plot :)
And there was even some little ntr moments, if I remember well!

Hypnosis can be good, so long as it done well like [MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION] said. It has to be plausible and gradual, since the instant brainwashing you usually get is no different from the magic aphrodisiac for me. If the protag just has a magic/superpower that makes women drop their pantsu at a snap of his fingers, it just isn't believable for me and lacks impact.
There also have to be consequences for the protag's actions. If he goes around hypnotising girls and taking advantage of them without any negative results, it's also a cop out. Unfortunately in most nukige it's always a free pass with the girls either none the wiser or easily be corrupted to the point that they're happy to be his sex slaves even when not hypnotised. Please make it believable is all I ask.

FYI, I actually know a professional hypnotist in real life, though not so well that I know all the secrets. I know enough to consider that it isn't complete bullshit, though I think it still depends a lot on the person being hypnotised. How impressionable, suggestible etc they are. Dunno how much truth there is to it being done on unwilling subjects.

Thx..i need to try it one of these days. I'm not really a believer in hypnotism even though i see many reports about it used for crimes all the time. It means it can work without party's consent right? or maybe there's limitation on how it is used, like maybe it can be used for robbing people but not rape?
I'm the type that need certain kind of logic to suspend my disbelief

Talking about logic, i just finished one ending of Hitozuma Koukan Nikki http://vndb.org/v2896
The game is so weird, it tries to be wife swapping game but also tries to be NTR (more like netorase or netori actually) game but kinda failed at both of them. you can even control other man's ejaculation, whether inside mouth or on the face while YOU ARE NOT EVEN THERE..meanwhile it tried to present agony to protag for being NTR'd. I enjoyed it for good arts, both heroine especially Sachie :D, their changes before swapping and after. But not for the atmosphere, pace. Its such an unfortunate because it has potential to be great game. Both family have children but left unexplored, wife's motivation to join swapping is lacking.

Have you tried [ANIM.teamMM] Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe (壁の向こうの妻の嬌声). If not you should try it. It also mentions about swapping couple.

So you guys can't really enjoy h-game unless its Netorare? no matter how good it is?
Lately I'm afraid if that is the case, thats why I'm trying to branch out to other genre :D.

Well, with me it's not totally correct. The most interesting hentai game of us is NTR. However due to content of game, art work, I also try other types too.

I am curious about what do you think about game of Bishop studio? In the end of of year they will have 牝教師4~穢された教壇~ .
I have a lot of Bishop's Games. The first one of 牝教師 series is Netori game and it's quite interesting. Now I waiting for 牝教師4 even though they are not NTR type

I also like Straight Shota and Futanari besides NTR. Actually I only like NTR if the Villain is an old man, a dilf or a shota (with some exceptions). I don't know if it happens to anybody else, buyt the weaker or more unlikely villain is, the more rage I get... When the villain is your average schoolboy or teacher or average guy I'm like: meh... that's normal... I mean that's what happens all the time in real life. When your girlfriend leaves you, 90% of the time is because she meets someone else she likes. On the other side when you steel the girlfriend of someone else you probably makeout or even have sex before she eventally break up with her boyfriend and becomes your girl. I really don't find it exiting.

On the other hand, when the MC finds out that his girl is cheating or changing him for someone who is not your average playboy is really a turn on:

MC: WTF did you leave me/change me for this old geezer/shota/ugly man??? When I have being the ideal boyfriend/husband???? Wahhhhhhh!!!!!! (whimper) :reallydespaired:

The more weak at sex the stealer shoud be in comparison wth the MC, the bigger the impact. I think here works the rule of the inverse of the sexual prowess: The less manly the stealer is, the more potent/bigger/insatiable/stronger his/her cock is :D
For me the scale would be like this:

:yawn: Your average normal guy
:yawn: Your average playboy/raper
:rolleyes: The ugly guy
:confused: The fat ugly bald dilf
:o_O: The cute shota with a big cock
:eek: The insatiable old man that puts the MC to shame in sex.
:punched: The futanari (haven't seeing this yet, and I don't know why. To get your girlfriend stolen by a girl with a cock bigger and more potent than yours, must be the ultimate humillation for a man).

Reactions: ltc001
I also like Straight Shota and Futanari besides NTR. Actually I only like NTR if the Villain is an old man, a dilf or a shota (with some exceptions). I don't know if it happens to anybody else, buyt the weaker or more unlikely villain is, the more rage I get... When the villain is your average schoolboy or teacher or average guy I'm like: meh... that's normal... I mean that's what happens all the time in real life. When your girlfriend leaves you, 90% of the time is because she meets someone else she likes. On the other side when you steel the girlfriend of someone else you probably makeout or even have sex before she eventally break up with her boyfriend and becomes your girl. I really don't find it exiting.

On the other hand, when the MC finds out that his girl is cheating or changing him for someone who is not your average playboy is really a turn on:

MC: WTF did you leave me/change me for this old geezer/shota/ugly man??? When I have being the ideal boyfriend/husband???? Wahhhhhhh!!!!!! (whimper) :reallydespaired:

The more weak at sex the stealer shoud be in comparison wth the MC, the bigger the impact. I think here works the rule of the inverse of the sexual prowess: The less manly the stealer is, the more potent/bigger/insatiable/stronger his/her cock is :D

:punched: The futanari (haven't seeing this yet, and I don't know why. To get your girlfriend stolen by a girl with a cock bigger and more potent than yours, must be the ultimate humillation for a man).

I got your idea. I have same feeling excepted futanari. I say no with futanari, it's not real and so disgusting for me.

Last edited:

I am sure there must be one or two mangas/doujins like that xD (futanari), i mean i have already seen yuri ones so is only one more step

Only two genres i can't stand in eroge:
Guro and Bara Yaoi :)

--------
So guys, what is your biggest disappoinment in NTR?
Mine is Marriage Blue. Story too simple and typical for me, Too short, and Voice actress isn't really good. I thought this game gonna be good.

Last edited:
i like all Ntr games, but this situation "The cute shota with a big cock" is for me the best is more exciting, i really want a game with netorase and shota huge cock

Hypnosis can be good, so long as it done well like [MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION] said. It has to be plausible and gradual, since the instant brainwashing you usually get is no different from the magic aphrodisiac for me. If the protag just has a magic/superpower that makes women drop their pantsu at a snap of his fingers, it just isn't believable for me and lacks impact.
There also have to be consequences for the protag's actions. If he goes around hypnotising girls and taking advantage of them without any negative results, it's also a cop out. Unfortunately in most nukige it's always a free pass with the girls either none the wiser or easily be corrupted to the point that they're happy to be his sex slaves even when not hypnotised. Please make it believable is all I ask.

FYI, I actually know a professional hypnotist in real life, though not so well that I know all the secrets. I know enough to consider that it isn't complete bullshit, though I think it still depends a lot on the person being hypnotised. How impressionable, suggestible etc they are. Dunno how much truth there is to it being done on unwilling subjects.
Yeah i agree, the concept of hypnotism is still very mysterious. I've seen on youtube where the hypnotist tried to make woman completely fall for him. And he can even make the woman get horny until she can't even take it anymore and want to be ****ed.
If thats true maybe the scenario in h-game is plausible. But if thats true i wonder why we never see it make into news. At least someone will try to use it to commit rape.
One of the h-game where hypnotism is used is Sore demo Tsuma wo Aishiteru. In one of the routes, the heroine is hypnotized and fall to NTR without her realizing it. In that game I think it is used correctly!? since the NTR guy is from someone she completely trust. Real version of that route
Have you tried [ANIM.teamMM] Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe (壁の向こうの妻の嬌声). If not you should try it. It also mentions about swapping couple.
It looks like a game with swapping first and NTR after? Is there any chance of avoiding the NTR?
In Hitozuma koukan nikki we can minimize the NTR impact depend on our choice

--------
Mine is Marriage Blue. Story too simple and typical for me, Too short, and Voice actress isn't really good. I thought this game gonna be good.
I havent played many NTR game, only 4 thus far: both Marina, Sore demo Tsuma, and Hitozuma Koukan Nikki.
I think in Sore demo Tsuma I felt slightly disappointed since I actually played it because of vndb rating. But it turned out not that good. Its still good but I expected more because of the rating. Its just too pure in terms of NTR and lack of variation and lack of heroine.

I just finished another route in Hitozuma Koukan Nikki, this route is more NTR. I am completely surprised when s
everal years have passed and they still continue swapping without their wives knowledge, Protag's wife is not just fucked by his friend, but his friend's son behind his back. And not just his wife, his daughter is older now (maybe around middle school) and fucked by his friend. He knew it after it happened and his friend share the video. Triple NTR :D I didn't expect it at all since the author didn't even bother to draw his daughter's CG when she is still a child and there is no story around his daughter or his friend's son
. Really, it has potential to be great game but it falls short.

Btw, there is one theme that I think will be great if it is introduced to NTR game. Multiple personalities. Imagine if the heroine has multiple personalities, one is docile and obedient, others is slut and like to exhibit her sex with strangers to her boyfriend. It'll be awesome..Kinda like Tokyo Godfathers

--------

Firstly, I also can not stand Guro and Bara Yaoi, futanari too :saveme: . About NTR, I have the same taste as @netorari.shota in which the more unpopular villain is, the more attracting story is. The NTR will be completed satisfy with me if it have more tragedy for protagonist. For example the female is gotten pregnant by villain (so I call it "happy ending"), the story will be better if main character who is cuckold, is not foolish person and love his wife/girl friend so much. Therefore, in my NTR collection, I only keep NTR with "happy ending".
If it's not NTR, I prefer one man dominates all women than gang bang or group

Secondly, the most disappointed NTR game with me is Weeding Blue not Marriage Blue. It's also short, story is lame, voice actress is not special. I only completed the round of old worker.

I also like Straight Shota...
:gakuran_damnright:
BTW I really should update my thread... :ninja:

I hate hairy arms and even more: scat is disgusting for me :shockmenft:. If I had to choose between scat and yaoi, the latter would be at least watchable for me...
Yeah and not a fan of guro neither...

Any game without proper ntr mystery is a disappointment for me. And industrial ntr (lots of short ntr games by the same studio, if you know what I mean :rolleyes:) lacks quality and polish to be really enjoyable...

If I remember well, there is something like that in one of the routes of Soushitsukyou, but it's not really that developed...

Yeah i agree, the concept of hypnotism is still very mysterious. I've seen on youtube where the hypnotist tried to make woman completely fall for him. And he can even make the woman get horny until she can't even take it anymore and want to be ****ed.
If thats true maybe the scenario in h-game is plausible. But if thats true i wonder why we never see it make into news. At least someone will try to use it to commit rape.
I think that you need someone receptive to it and also some indoctrination to make it kind of "work"... But well, I already heard of some sects where the guru used to completely dominate his people (male and female), making them his quasi-slaves. Usually, they infiltrate their mind when they were the most fragile and corrupt their common sense little by little...
In the games I recommended, Shiun was like that, really receptive:
ZN7TQBHF.jpg

This indeed is under exploited in ntr/netori games, because it's generally easier to make a "zap" mind control kind of scenario. Patient corruption by some hidden villain could be way better than that, but you'll need to work on the psychology of characters, make a plausible scenario, and we're approaching the limits of nukige, especially in the ntr niche...
Don't forget that for a lot of nukige studios, ntr games are really difficult to do, because not only you need sex cgs like usually in the genre, but also a story and believable characters. All of that, for a niche, hated by a lot of people, that's a little too much isn't it (-_-)

--------

Secondly, the most disappointed NTR game with me is Weeding Blue not Marriage Blue. It's also short, story is lame, voice actress is not special. I only completed the round of old worker.

Also i dont like guro or yaoi.

Really like marriage blue, but wedding blue is one of the most disappointed games i ever played also from devil seal 寝取られ続けた人生, but for me the worst i can find in any NTR or not NTR is an excessively Hetare MC

--------

What is bara yaoi? second my biggest dissapointment has to be hunting blue, compared to that marriage and wedding blue are passable in my opinion xD, and genres i can't stand...is difficult to say since i am pretty much incensible to anything i see in hentai right now xD, but it would have to ne yaoi with muscle dudes, not even in hentai can't i stand it, guro comes close but i can ignore it.

Wedding Blue for me too, expected a lot more from Lilim. Marriage Blue was alright, a lot of wasted opportunities though so I can understand why people would be disappointed. Lune should have involved the Mc's mother in some way.

If I remember well, there is something like that in one of the routes of Soushitsukyou, but it's not really that developed...

hmm.. on exhentai this one is not categorize ntr, but i think it should isn't it?
maybe there are another eroge such as this one?

downloading it now..

Quick question: are there any BISHOP games with NTR/cheating themes? Any that feature any married/dating heroines? I've always liked the art and designs, but I've never really had an excuse to download any. I'm looking into a few but I feel it might be quicker to ask you guys.

hmm.. on exhentai this one is not categorize ntr, but i think it should isn't it?
maybe there are another eroge such as this one?

downloading it now..
The ntr is not that strong, and with only cgs in exhentai you can't really tell ;)

The ntr is not that strong, and with only cgs in exhentai you can't really tell ;)

still, swinging is the genre that somewhat rare, even in sadpanda
i always searching for this genre but with somewhat darker end (ended up ntr it seems)

What is bara yaoi? second my biggest dissapointment has to be hunting blue, compared to that marriage and wedding blue are passable in my opinion xD, and genres i can't stand...is difficult to say since i am pretty much incensible to anything i see in hentai right now xD, but it would have to ne yaoi with muscle dudes, not even in hentai can't i stand it, guro comes close but i can ignore it.

From what I just looked up, Bara is pretty much what you just said. Yaoi with muscled, masculine men. Yaoi tends to be used by western fans as a catch-all term for homo erotica in hentai, when in japan it actually refers only to the genre aimed primarily at female readers (fujoshi) almost always with bishounen characters in situations following the typical Seme / Uke formula. While Bara is a subgenre that is aimed primarily at actual gay males and usually focused on buff, masculine men with situations and plots that are less formulaic and more seinen-manga like. It's not as well known outside japan as yaoi, but is apparently a long-running and distinct genre in japan.

Personally, I'm not repulsed by gay content in hentai like some of us are, so much as unmoved. I can look at a yaoi work and think that the art or plot are decent or whatever, but don't find it the slightest bit erotic. It just doesn't do anything for me, so I don't bother reading it.
The one yaoi type thing that actually bothers me are Traps. Not because it disgusts me, so much as it pisses me off. I know guys who like cute shotas and such think a good trap is pure magic and the hottest thing, but for me it just feels like a betrayal. Like I've been tricked into thinking a character was a cute girl only to discover it was actual a waste of time. I recently read one of the latest works from Red-Rum who made that awesome LOVE&PEACH that was just translated. I was rather excited about it since I love that guy's art, only to discover that the 'girl' in the middle of things was actually a trap. Shocking particularly since the magazine Comic Penguin Club doesn't usually do gay stuff so I really wasn't expecting it.
This is something that makes me sympathise with the haters a little, since I understand the feeling of betrayal they might get when reading a work they assumed was all happy sex only to have it turn into NTR out of nowhere. While throwing in a twist or a genre shift into something to surprise the audience can have huge impact and be a nice surprise assuming the person in question likes both what they were after and what they got in the end. But if it turns from something you really like into something you don't want or even hate, then it's all the more disappointing and frustrating.

The only things that actually turn me off completely are the usual offenders. Extreme scat and guro. I can take a bit of scat assuming it's just thrown in there and isn't the main theme, and the same for guro. But complete, full-on Coprophilia or gruesome and explicit guro will pierce even my thick skin and have me give it a wide berth. I go from arousal to simply nauseous.

We have been talking about mind control and thing we don't like, but what other genre/situation do you all enjoy apart from ntr obviously, mine would be concensual bondage/bdsm like this http://exhentai.org/g/746308/9fae468fd6/ or the manga Nana to kaoru (shame it isn't hentai), sadly i can't think of many out there (at least translated).

PD: saying things lolicon, straigh shota or milfs doesn't count that is more of a caracther body type than a genre/situation, mental caractherizations like tsundere, kuudere, yandere do count

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.