A Petition to Ban Anime in the US?

While obviously I'm not the acme of intelligence, and I make stupid mistakes all the time, it is somewhat disturbing just how stupid many people are, or what trains of thoughts they won't even be able to comprehend as being stupid when confronted about it. Some of the conversations I've had at university or work are just ridiculous.

"I reject the general public and substitute my own."

I am paraphrasing of course, but this gets my point across.

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] I must disagree. We must have "compromise" on all areas affecting a ban for anime.

don't worry everybody makes mistakes.

also yeah alot of people have interesting points of views.

[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; I wholeheartedly agree on that but the general public won't bother trying to decipher between the two kinds.

If America was to ban all the things that some churches don't beleave in then America really wouldn't be a free country anymore.

If America was to ban all the things that some churches don't beleave in then America really wouldn't be a free country anymore.

not liking anime doesn't have anything to do with religion really, it has to do with people being ignorant and closed minded to things they don't know about and trying to misuse their religion to justify their stupidity. I myself have a faith but I don't think anime or hentai or yaoi or anything like that should be banned at all. people should have freedom of expression and i don't see anything really that bad about anime. it's just a damn anime cartoon, how is it hurting anyone in any way?if anything, a lot of the music that's out today is much worse than anime or manga. and btw i read that petition and it seems like a joke to me. like someone who wrote what they wrote could not be serious. i bet it was someone who likes anime who made it just to see how many signatures they could get as a dare or something~

Lol thought it mightve been something like what dizzy said actually =w= Someone just trying to see how many idiots there were out there and making it~ Its just too idiotic... =w= If they bothered googling for a couple minutes they would see all their claims are false as it is... :goodtea:

Well theres lots worse here than just ecchi or hentai... Doubt theyll bother to touch it and if they do... well im sure japan wouldnt be very happy about it =w=

Oh dear I hope this does not get taken seroisly
not all anime is hentai

Even when this thread was created, it was old and outdated.

Lol thought it mightve been something like what dizzy said actually =w= Someone just trying to see how many idiots there were out there and making it~ Its just too idiotic... =w= If they bothered googling for a couple minutes they would see all their claims are false as it is... :goodtea:

Well theres lots worse here than just ecchi or hentai... Doubt theyll bother to touch it and if they do... well im sure japan wouldnt be very happy about it =w=

I fear you underestimate the stupidity of the average person. :(

Wellll.... i suppose theres the 8k names to say that there really are people who would believe that... =w= Sighs whats with the internet these days xD Cant even tell if something is someone trolling or being an idiot =w=

Wow so i only read the opening and a few comments sorry.
But yeah i do hate how people see viewing anime negatively.

I mean alot of my friends use to tease me about it >.> so i told them to try watching it so they did and ended up falling in love with anime just like me :3 But just that first impression of "nerdyness" anime holds in its name is what i don't really get.
But i guess that's how it is.

BUT i chuckled a bit when i saw this title! If it does go big well.... Good luck America! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!
mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD 1920x1080 ?

OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #1
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081327
OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #2
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081328