[Hentai game] [140425] [エウシュリー] 天秤のLa DEA。 ~戦女神MEMORIA~ + Append Disk + Manual [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
liTwQZ2.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3500F9453E4A3B267FF8DFB8AAF4724A214039E4&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-216203/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit 1: I added new version from Perfect Dark which contain Manual too, so old and incomplete torrent removed ! *kuku*

Edit 2: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140425] [エウシュリー] 天秤のLa DEA。 ~戦女神MEMORIA~ + Append Disk + Manu.torrent
    38.7 KB · Views: 4,040
Last edited:
Re: [140425] [エウシュリー] 天秤のLa DEA。 ~戦女神MEMORIA~ + Append Disk [H-Game]

Thanks for the game!

Anybody know which of their previous works this game's battle system is most similar to?

Thanks I love you so much

Although I got the one from FlowerTradeWinds but sadly that one has an error message every few minutes (kinda expected it though because it states own brought or more like dummy cuts so no one to blame)

Anyway thanks

VNDB, Romanji: Tenbin no La DEA ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~

Description
This title is the continuation of the Ikusa Megami series and is a remake of the original title from 1999.
Celica Sylphil obtained the body of a goddess by slaying her.
As a result, he was chased by gods and nations, and hunted by assassins until the ‘water miko’, the guardian saint of the holy nation of Rewinia.
During the Battle of Dounel, he lost almost all of his divine power while defeating the evil dragon Aracale.
Rewinia was saved, but he had become a soul-less female body.

Before he had time to recover his wounds, the ‘water miko’ requested that he head to the Rerun area to investigate the disappearance of the princess of Rewinia 18 years ago.
Following the Rewinian order of knights who had left before him, he arrived to find a giant labyrinth.
Will he be able to uncover the truth and regain his lost power? [from Micchi's blog]

discussion about the game can go here

Hey guys I keep getting an error message says the file is corrupted do I want to continue yes or no...

I thought only dummy cut version will have this problem and the games I downloaded from grilcelly never have this problem...

anyone know how to get rid of the message permanently?

1925256_1432152750366527_4098144695614166053_n.jpg

help error

Finally , a big LIKES !! Thanks a million!!

Hey guys I keep getting an error message says the file is corrupted do I want to continue yes or no...

I thought only dummy cut version will have this problem and the games I downloaded from grilcelly never have this problem...

anyone know how to get rid of the message permanently?

help error

I downloaded this torrent, and been playing for about 3 hours already, and haven't got no error pop-ups, so its likely something on your end.

help error

you will get this warning from "ALL eushully game" IF you install "dummy cut" version....

Unless this was a dc version that I am somehow not aware of, that doesn't answer his question. As I am having the same issue with this particular dl.

I've never seen this with any of the eushully games O-o

It is a thing that used to happen with dummycuts, no clue why it is happening here and why it seems to be only affecting a few people.

Just contributing my data here. Been playing for an hour or so but encounter no error at all. So it is more like compatibility issue? or maybe something else.

Just reach 1st Shuri Hscene....man she has grown to become a beautiful girl, though people from loli land may disagree with me XD

It is a thing that used to happen with dummycuts, no clue why it is happening here and why it seems to be only affecting a few people.

Good to know, had the same problem with Verita, but couldn't find what the problem was,but if the problem was DC it makes sense, because that was the only DC-Version I had.

help error

I got the dummy cut version as well, however I found the solution to get rid of the error message (nothing new actually, just reinstall)

Here's the steps to solve the problem

1. Download the game from THIS thread posted by girlcelly
2. Uninstall BOTH the game and append disk you currently have which are most likely to be dummy cuts
3. Be careful that when uninstalling main game it asks whether to delete your save data or not make sure you select leave your save data alone or you will have to replay your progress
4. After uninstall, check your install folder to make sure you completely get rid of the dummy cuts
5. Install the game you downloaded from girlcelly
6. Have fun without that error message

So far happening to me w/ both downloads on two different comps, so I am most curious as to the reason lol

That method sooooo........ doesn't help at all about re installing..... :( (tried it 3x)
Appearently this problem only affect some people possibly something to do with their PC setting
The game torrent itself have nothing wrong with the error popping

Can upload 100% savedata?

help error

I encountered same problem as yours yesterday and now it'd be dealt by this method.

http://www.hgamecn.com/htmldata/soft/6969.html

If you don't understand any chinese, just click 主力载点 and down a .rar file, extract it, put PATCH's files into installation directory, then use AGE.EXE to play this game.

This Error could also be resulted by fonts, in order to solve it, you could download a special Font by this link:

http://www.hgamecn.com/htmldata/soft/6970.html

Have a nice day

Im sorry for asking but i have had the problem of op movies playing distorted and garbled. I was wondering if there were any other fixes besides codecs packs and direct x update witch i have tried. I also tried c++ redistribute, my pc is in japan unocode mode

Great game, but good God is it Hard as hell, apparently Easy to them is Hardcore to us, I'm on floor 10 of the mine, managed to beat the Minotaur using every dmg item, and every rez item I had, and now I'm fighting the boss with 4 minions all that have 2,000 hp and 1 hit all my players in 1 go, I'm level 41 on each toon, and they're 38 and I still get one hit. Not exactly sure if I'm missing the most important aspect to power you up, or if this game is just hard beyond belief.

Last edited:

lolz 7gb is a dummy cut or is it just me xD

same error i guess it pop up while playing without me knowing why T.T

I encountered this problem after installing the game as well. This window pop up every few minutes. Anyway I did some searching on Google and found this Chinese Website which has the fix for this problem. Downloaded it, replaced some things in the folder, and it's working for me so far. So download it and enjoy the game folks, cheers!

http://www.hgamecn.com/htmldata/soft/6969.html

ohh,, finally another eushully!
haven't played this game yet, and now a remake :D
gonna enjoy it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?