[2014-04-25] Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

Animaksiat

エロゲーソムリエ
Contributor
Oct 8, 2011
[2014-04-25] Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA.

天秤のLa DEA。戦女神MEMORIA​

From now on, this will be the discussion thread for the game, feel free to ask anything about the game.​

cvvtToA.jpg

Romaji Title: Tenbin no La Dea. Ikusa Megami MEMORIA
Translated Title: The Scale of La Dea - Battle Goddess MEMORIA
Brand: Eushully
Info: http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu15/eu15_dl.html
Release: April 25th, 2014

Description: continuing Serika's journey from the history route on Verita... this is a completely remake of the very first ikusa megami, renewing battle system and new characters.

Story: God Slayer, that's what the world called Serika Shilphil, a man that slay a goddess and stole her body. before he joined up and formed an alliance with Protector of Levinia's Kingdom, Mizu no Miko (Water Priestess) he was targeted by heaven and earth for his crime. killed many of pursuer that after him.

after the last battle that almost destroyed Levinia's Kindom, Serika almost run out his power which makes him starting to lose his control of his goddess body.

just when he's healing his wound, Mizu no Miko comes up with a request that she want Serika to head to Lerun Region to search for the missing Levinia princess 18 years ago. where he will face a new chalenge.

OP Movie:

Vx9YtF4.jpg

QnovWxl.jpg

nvnIvFH.jpg

X21LHTq.jpg

Fv7qlEB.jpg

Jd0TWzi.jpg

mKS58vn.jpg

qLH0KpM.jpg

cXOyMn5.jpg

N3X3roS.jpg

LVzVHcw.jpg

ctMIeVR.jpg

3RSFHnf.jpg

1Vjounx.jpg

kZJ7pi8.jpg

GYBpjs6.jpg

Tips for uber boss:
This boss always buff her mdef at start of battle, and have a chance to reflect skill.
Recommended lv : 105+
Boss HP : around 175k

Restriction :
1. No Magic (including buff skill)
2. Some character unable to use normal attack
3. No Escape (well, obviously)
4. ???

Recommended Party :
- High Agility & Evasion
- High Physical Damage
- Enough HP to tank at least 1 attack while defense

Recommended Item :
- Magic Defense Accessory
- Lv 5 Buff Item
- at least 30 healing plume large, 30 healing potion large, 10 max potion, 50 SP potion small, 30 revive bottle, 5 revive all bottle

Attack (all of her attack magic damage)
1. 5x3 attack (800+ damage, cast 5 cooldown 5)
2. 5x3 attack (800+ damage, cast 8 cooldown 7)
3. 5x3 attack (800+ damage, cast 7, cooldown 5)
4. 3x3 attack (1500+ damage, cast 5 cooldown 4)
5. Normal attack (1? damage, cast 13 cooldown 4)

Tips :
- Spread your party, don't make them stand each other
- When someone dead, revive it immediately
- 3 Attacker, 2 Supporter (spamming item to keep everyone alive and buff)
- Never make supporter attack, when done buffing/healing, defense so he/she ready when something bad happen

Reward : All Status+ Accessory

All skill/attack of this boss may cause instant death!!
Recommended lv : 105+
Boss HP : 200k (confirmed, half HP show 99999)

Restriction :
1. No Physical Skill/Some character unable to normal attack
2. No Item
3. No Escape
4. ???

Recommended Party :
- Anything that can dish magic damage high
- High Agility
- Suri with 500+ MP, and have Black Eushully equip (give half MP cost)

Recommended Item :
- Any Accessory that boost MP and Magic Damage

Attack :
1. 3x3 attack (around 200 magic(?) damage, cast 34, cooldown 28)
2. Normal Attack (1? damage, cast 10, cooldown 4)
3. Single Target (300+ damage, cast 16, cooldown 19)
4. Single Target (3000+ damage, cast 5 cooldown 5)
5. 5x3 attack (around 300 magic damage, cast 12, cooldown 16)
6. 3x3 attack (2500+ damage, cast 6, cooldown 5)

Tips :
- Have Suri buff magical status on first turn, then buff physical to resist his physical attack.
- Revive and rebuff using single buff magic (dunno what it's name, but it buff all status).
- Don't use revive area, it costly and cost Suri time bar.

Reward : Sword of Celica
All damage I post not reduced by buff yet.

*other boss coming soon, when I encounter them*

Comment: finally! a remake for the continuing Serika's Story, though no Eclair for this arc but it's still tempting to play it again!

Last edited:
Re: Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION] the start of Ikusa Megami series was Ikusa Megami Zero which released on 2008. Ikusa Megami aka Battle Goddess is the 1st product eushully released on 1999 and this is the remake of it!

Re: Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

yah... you can play it without any knowledge about the history, since every arc tells different case and story! just think like when you read meitantei conan... you don't have to follow the whole story to understand it

Im always looking forward to the eushully games the gameplay is but hard to learn in the beginning , the art is always awesome , great way to start 2014 altho not sure when it comes out but still looking forward to it and who knows Animaksiat maybe they will add her with a small expansion or patch.

updated... more CG and screenshot, plus opening!

the game are scheduled to be release on April

Animaksiat, you seem to like these kind of game play, isn't it? :p

not like... love it! :fulfilled:

you see checkie... at my era, eroge are mostly must to be worked out to get the h-scene, unlike these days games, where you just choose some choices of option and get into some chara route...

these kind of games reminds me of that era...

but i do wish something like cobra mission would be re-released again...

Reactions: oilaolenm
She isn't in the character list (Eushully Gamepage) also Ekuria doesn't really get a role until ikusa megami 2 (before zero/verita were released).
Same with most of the other disciples too besides Shuri and I guess Saria but she's more important in 2 as well
Maybe we'll get her via bonus content later on but that's it.

She isn't in the character list (Eushully Gamepage) also Ekuria doesn't really get a role until ikusa megami 2 (before zero/verita were released).
Same with most of the other disciples too besides Shuri and I guess Saria but she's more important in 2 as well

So sad.....I really like the former Princess General.... :(

true... since this is a re-make of the 1st ikusa megami, those who played them would already know the major story flow, and yes... no Ekuria in this story!

Ekuria is the number one character that I like in Eushully's game world. My first Eushully game that I played was Battle Goddess 2, where the main enemies are the "Nana Majin" old world goddesses. In that game, I really liked Ekuria, then I played Genrin No Kishougun 2, and I became more fond of her, even into playing Battle Goddess Verita.

Ekuria not being in this game is a major disappointment for me, since I like her cool decision-making skills and telepathy talking with Haishera and Serika in Battle Goddess 2 and her experience in fighting(she has fought in many battles as Princess General even before she became Serika's disciple, so I like her because she's a veteran fighter with experience and a cool and calm personality.)

2 more days, and counting...
wishing for extra content too

cant remember the story of the first one. looking forward to it.

speaking of ekuria, has anyone noted that her personality is sooo different in ikusa megami verita and in ikusa megami 2?

speaking of ekuria, has anyone noted that her personality is sooo different in ikusa megami verita and in ikusa megami 2?

nah... at the end of chapter 5 verita, her personality are already become the one that shows up in ikusa megami 2. especially when Serika got trapped in the outer world in chapter 6/7, she spent more than 50 years with Haishera to track his whereabout and a way to get him out of there.

Anyone can sum up the last part/true ending of Verita ? i only remember to the point Serika escaped the outer word ? >.<

Anyone can sum up the last part/true ending of Verita ? i only remember to the point Serika escaped the outer word ? >.<

depend on the route... in true route, after he escaped, serika gone into hidings and confront abeloos casserly once again in a village where she met syuri leyssen and decided to adopt her, later she become his 3rd apostle...

as for ending, after the battle, serika lost most of his powers (aside from his immortality) and went into hidings once again, with help by water priestess, a goddess who protect the land of Levinia Kingdom as his ally. years later he is given a task by water priestess to look over the missing princess of levinia in the Lerun region, which is continued to this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otokonoko
the torrent is out... while my order are still somewhere out there

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?