[2014-04-25] Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

oh god, anyone is fine, please give me guidance to solve this p.o.s called puzzle :((
I only managed to get the treasure, but no matter i try, it still cannot point the light to the red crystal
i notice that there is a mirror on the right bottom corner of the map (next to the laser source) but i can't let the light point to it

Ok. Erm i have the japanese version and have not played that area a long time so i went back to see if i can solve it....
Try using the 3 images in order to check it. Hope it helps no guarantees though :P

New Picture (9).jpgNew Picture (10).jpgNew Picture (11).jpg

Ok. Erm i have the japanese version and have not played that area a long time so i went back to see if i can solve it....
Try using the 3 images in order to check it. Hope it helps no guarantees though :P

View attachment 6561View attachment 6562View attachment 6563
yes, that's what i did, but how can the light penetrate through 2 glass way to reach the red crystal? nothing happens when i direct the light as your pictures :(
also, there is a mirror in the right of the laser shooting machine that are not used. from the start, does it mean anything?

Hmmm the crystal u want the light to shine is the large one pointing all the way straight from the original light source right?

Could you maybe gimme more pics? To see it.
It worked for me coz basically only one mirror is capable of reaching the last crystal

Hmmm the crystal u want the light to shine is the large one pointing all the way straight from the original light source right?

Could you maybe gimme more pics? To see it.
It worked for me coz basically only one mirror is capable of reaching the last crystal

I added the pictures. I follow the order you give me (which i already found out a few days ago too), but there is nothing happen with the red crystal

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1,009.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 182
Hmmmm.....

Then i will have to say i have no idea whats wrong.
I mean everything shud be fine . i mean i managed to pass tht stage.

This is just me but there is a possibility that there are some bugs or something due to translation?
If u feel like my advice is good then i suggest keeping the save file but remove the english patch n use the original japanese one.

Then if it still does not work i dunno lol. Coz it worked for me when i was at tht stage. :D

Thanks for your help :D I will try it in the next playthrough. I'm in chapter 9 now.
I just want to know what will happen if the light reach the red crystal?

Reactions: espiekerella
Oh... erm actually its nothing special...

According to what I know by doing all 3 crystals u actually disarm all traps.
This is actually one of the 3 i think needed things in order to avoid levia rape scene thats all :D

mZ3r2Vg.png

anyone know what happen with the game?
I've just beat the game, and i close it for a while. The next time I open AGE.exe, this error keeps appearing, and it's really fruitstrating

ok im still in chap. 1 and i entered this dungeon. its has really sweet loot but it put permanent marking on my game. the game says i can remove it but i don't have the ability to do so. So how do you remove it? i think the dungeon called Hetare. also beside the marking on the screen, is there any other downside when you enter this dungeon?

Last edited:
Source: http://www60.atwiki.jp/ladea_memoria/pages/91.html
  • アムドシアスが登場 - Amdusias appears
  • 闘技場で強敵と戦えるように!(全15試合) Battle the strongest foes at the arena (15 battles total)
  • 新規アイテムを約70種類追加!About 70 different new items
  • 新たな敵キャラクターを約40体追加 40 new enemies
  • 機能開放によりLv上限が250に max. level 250 on the ability board
  • 敵ステータス倍モード(ゲーム開始時に敵の強さを1.5倍~5倍まで選択可能)を追加 Enemy status multiplier mode added (on game start you can choose between an enemy strength multiplier from 1.5x - 5x)
  • 条件を満たすと、シュヴェルトライテとハイシェラ&アムドシアスの招聘が可能に!Upon fulfilling the requirement(s), you can obtain Schwertleite (forgot how it was romanised) and Haishera & Amdusias as a "summon"
Forgive my lack of terminology!

Finally have time to play the 2.0 append/patch..
btw, why can't the game show the level to reach 250? It shows 200/200..
Is it true like this? or it is just mine?

EDIT : Please ignore this now, I've finally found the reason for the max level thingy.. Thank You :)

Last edited:
ok im still in chap. 1 and i entered this dungeon. its has really sweet loot but it put permanent marking on my game. the game says i can remove it but i don't have the ability to do so. So how do you remove it? i think the dungeon called Hetare. also beside the marking on the screen, is there any other downside when you enter this dungeon?

If I am not mistaken then following all the other eushully games basically hetare is like an in-game cheat, hence the really good loot.
In order to get rid of it just clear the game and while you do the dgn should open more n more until the final area. You clear that and the hetare would disappear. Basically that dgn was made to avoid crazy grinding........ Well make it les crazy -_-

Hate grinding.....

Please help guys,
I currently get stuck at the Roka's quest at B2 which there is a barrier block the way.
What should I do?

i forgot since its been so long but here read this walkthrough, its in english and helped me through the game http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/La_DEA_of_Libra:Detailed_Walkthrough

btw any one has the guide or info on getting the best gears? also i heard u can get armor or accessory that 100% protects from elemental damage, is that true? if so where to get them? since these random encounter bosses use this death attack which instantly kill my party and make the battle annoying.

Last edited:
Hi there! This is my first time on this forum cuz I have searched throughout every corner of Internet and couldnt find a torrent of append 02. T_T
Can you tell me where you got your append02?
I have downloaded the guidebook disk, which uploads my game to ver 2.00.0011. But it doesnt show on top-left corner ap 02 is installed. Is append 02 different from update 2.0? I appreciate your help so much.....
And I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to have Sis Haishera back to battlefield

Hi there! This is my first time on this forum cuz I have searched throughout every corner of Internet and couldnt find a torrent of append 02. T_T
Can you tell me where you got your append02?
I have downloaded the guidebook disk, which uploads my game to ver 2.00.0011. But it doesnt show on top-left corner ap 02 is installed. Is append 02 different from update 2.0? I appreciate your help so much.....
And I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to have Sis Haishera back to battlefield

all the download file is in this website, just cope and paste them name and you will get there.
here is one of the torrent link or this Link

when you have the append disc installed it should tell you along with what version you have, here how it should look like on the top left corner View attachment 8095

can someone pls upload the english patch again? nekohen's page says error 404 :(

a little bit late for the topic, but anyone here still have this game Tenbin no LaDea(raw-japanese language, non-dialogue translated) on your pc ? if so can you give me the .BIN files. before, i wanted to try the 100%english machine translation for it from NekoHen, but apparently the translation are so bad that it feels like my VN was corrupted(i mean what is this that im reading), so i wanted the original one back. and how foolish of me at that time to not keeping the backup for it. really appreciate it if anyone could help

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!