[EOS]Cooperation on Shangri-La DriveX

I've already started downloading what I could, although it's still in progress. I've also had the chance to check out a few of them. I must say, the quality is quite impressive, reminiscent of some PS3 game. Considering that most erotic titles are typically low-budget, this is truly astonishing.

Now it is time to download everything. thank you for your hard work. As a token of gratitude, you are now an Elite member of this community.

One question I have now that I've nursed my work, is there any analysis of games distributed by DMM or attempts like this one in this type of forum?
Of course, I keep in mind that we are wary of cases in which the analysis leads the official to take action... but I think it is still legal to just bring in the recorded data.

I would like to discuss this before the service ends, as there are other 3D games being released and other titles that I'm interested in.

Last edited:
One question I have now that I've nursed my work, is there any analysis of games distributed by DMM or attempts like this one in this type of forum?
In the past, many DMM games didn't have 3D animations like this. They only had typical erotic scenes. Therefore, people would often rip and release them as CG Packs, sometimes, animated elements are released as webp and gif but not full 3D animated scene like illusion game.

Of course, I keep in mind that we are wary of cases in which the analysis leads the official to take action... but I think it is still legal to just bring in the recorded data.
Depending on the location, it's fair-use if you just rip a part of the scene for "review". To be honest, DMM doesn't care about their online game much.

I would like to discuss this before the service ends, as there are other 3D games being released and other titles that I'm interested in.
Could you please share some links? I haven't noticed DMM releasing many 3D games, and it has become inconvenient to browse their catalog since they blocked access for users outside Japan. Playing and paying for the games has become almost impossible now, with many obstacles to overcome.

Aside DMM, the other two companies I know that do 3D games are Illusion and KISS (CM3D).

I haven't noticed DMM releasing many 3D games, and it has become inconvenient to browse their catalog since they blocked access for users outside Japan.
So no one was cooperating on the recording...
As for 3D games, I am most interested in a Chinese game called Darakugear. It is as painful as Shangri-La Drive in terms of training balance and CG acquisition, and the limitations of expression are controversial in the domestic community.
But it is unique in that its content is BDSM.

Other names to mention are Detariki Z, the same developer as this time, and Rise of Eros.
The former did not attract me as much as Shangri-La Drive, so I did not play it, the latter I played until an error occurred and I realized that I could just look at the SFM works.
Besides 3D, I am interested in NU: Carnival and Tenkei Paradox.
NU: Carnival is a Chinese BL game with unexpectedly high quality. This one had a video, so there must be an international community.
Tenkei Paradox is a title I've been working on since the beginning and the animation is good. More and more characters I don't have these days.

Last edited:
As for 3D games, I am most interested in a Chinese game called Darakugear.
Huh, Darakugear sounds intriguing. I wasn't aware that Chinese developers were engaging in the production of erotic games at such a scale. It's always fascinating to learn about the companies or studios behind these innovative titles.

Other names to mention are Detariki Z,
Regarding Detariki Z, it appears I may have overlooked that it featured full 3D gameplay. I was under the impression it consisted of pre-rendered 3D animations. Rise of Eros being new to the scene adds another layer of interest.

Besides 3D, I am interested in NU: Carnival and Tenkei Paradox.
Ah, Ero-Labs has indeed made a name for themselves with Ark Recode and NU: Carnival. The fact that they've been advertising through platforms like Anime-Sharing indicates a certain level of outreach and recognition in the community. It's quite a revelation that Ero-Labs is a Chinese company, which shows their expansion into the erotic genre.

That's why you couldn't get anyone to cooperate...

The difficulty in getting cooperation likely stems from the relatively low awareness of these games outside Japan. Western standards regarding erotic content are markedly different, with violent games being more readily accepted than those with sexual themes. This dual standard complicates distribution, as companies face the threat of payment processors like VISA and MasterCard discontinuing their services, as has happened with both DLSite and DMM in the past.

The recent trend of Japanese websites restricting access from abroad might be a response to pressure from international organizations, which, while I cannot name, are likely influencing these decisions. It's become increasingly challenging to stay informed and engaged with these games as a result.

As the admin of this website, I'm resourceful when it comes dealing with these but it's already challenging for me.

Last edited:
All files are up.
Now if you find any flaws in the video, please give up or come forward for game analysis.
And please note that the original files I have on hand will be destroyed soon due to space constraints, so even if my uploads are deleted by the management, I will not distribute them secondarily.

I was a regretful with the game because I could see the prospect of additional characters.

Last edited:
It's become increasingly challenging to stay informed and engaged with these games as a result.
I had heard that your accounting services had been withheld, but I'm surprised there was an information blockade.
I think you can do it because some of the games you named have APK DLs from official sites other than the DMM platform.
I think some of the Chinese games used that method, but it's not safe to put them in the actual device, so an emulator would be better.

I'm going to start a thread like this, depending on the response of those interested.

Thank you for your hardwork, it was unfortunate that this game service is ended.
Since Animator is one of my favorite, i'm glad that there is someone preserving this great work.

Would wait for some torrent if there is one. since Mega had some limit DL for nonpaid account and the File is too big.

Salute.

All files are up.
Now if you find any flaws in the video, please give up or come forward for game analysis.
And please note that the original files I have on hand will be destroyed soon due to space constraints, so even if my uploads are deleted by the management, I will not distribute them secondarily.

I was a regretful with the game because I could see the prospect of additional characters.
I will only ask that, if at all possible, please keep the files a bit longer, as I will need a few days to download them all.

Just want to give some progress, I've done downloading 5/8 archive, there are still 3 left but it seems mega.co.nz changed something in the backend very recently (they are dropping.co.nz and opt for .nz, then they change to .io?). I'm trying to figure out on how to download the remaining 3.

Sorry, inadvertently killed Gina's link. The folder sync indicator is very fussy.
I'll bring it back up.

done

Last edited:
All downloads are completed and verified, I believe I finished downloading Gina before you deactivated her link.

I've noticed that most of these characters have Western names. If they were written in Katakana, it would drive me mad lol, I can't decipher Katakana western name, especially weird one.

I'll make a torrent soon. I will unpack these so to encourage people to seed while storing those for "consumption". Just need to calculate storage for this.

Last edited:
Apologies, it will take another day or two to transfer all of these onto the seeding servers.

This is probably the biggest torrent I've ever created - 1.51TB

Update: All transfer completed, and checked for corruption.

The torrent is being created, since I've extracted the files, it will take just one more day. Expect it to be posted on Sunday.

Thank you for the work done to preserve these scenes!

Sorry for my late reply, but I only just found out that this was happening. I also played this game and recorded a number of the scenes independently before end of service. Though I also did not have every character available, I believe I may be able to supply at least one of the missing scenes. I am downloading the torrent now to verify, but because of its size, this may take me a few days. If anyone with the scenes downloaded already is able to describe them or provide a gallery of screenshots by which they can be identified, I may be able to determine which are still needed more quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]