[2014-04-25] Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

Source: http://www60.atwiki.jp/ladea_memoria/pages/91.html
  • アムドシアスが登場 - Amdusias appears
  • 闘技場で強敵と戦えるように!(全15試合) Battle the strongest foes at the arena (15 battles total)
  • 新規アイテムを約70種類追加!About 70 different new items
  • 新たな敵キャラクターを約40体追加 40 new enemies
  • 機能開放によりLv上限が250に max. level 250 on the ability board
  • 敵ステータス倍モード(ゲーム開始時に敵の強さを1.5倍~5倍まで選択可能)を追加 Enemy status multiplier mode added (on game start you can choose between an enemy strength multiplier from 1.5x - 5x)
  • 条件を満たすと、シュヴェルトライテとハイシェラ&アムドシアスの招聘が可能に!Upon fulfilling the requirement(s), you can obtain Schwertleite (forgot how it was romanised) and Haishera & Amdusias as a "summon"
Forgive my lack of terminology!

Reactions: espiekerella
Source: http://www60.atwiki.jp/ladea_memoria/pages/91.html
  • アムドシアスが登場 - Amdusias appears
  • 闘技場で強敵と戦えるように!(全15試合) Battle the strongest foes at the arena (15 battles total)
  • 新規アイテムを約70種類追加!About 70 different new items
  • 新たな敵キャラクターを約40体追加 40 new enemies
  • 機能開放によりLv上限が250に max. level 250 on the ability board
  • 敵ステータス倍モード(ゲーム開始時に敵の強さを1.5倍~5倍まで選択可能)を追加 Enemy status multiplier mode added (on game start you can choose between an enemy strength multiplier from 1.5x - 5x)
  • 条件を満たすと、シュヴェルトライテとハイシェラ&アムドシアスの招聘が可能に!Upon fulfilling the requirement(s), you can obtain Schwertleite (forgot how it was romanised) and Haishera & Amdusias as a "summon"
Forgive my lack of terminology!

i can't even imagine how hard fighting the boss (character quest, collecting book) which has lot of restrictions with Enemy Strength 5x.. while fighting them in normal/hard has already giving me quite the trouble.. lol

Am I the only one with this type of error?
KBl31Cd.jpg

Reactions: uenchuceli
where I can get english patch translate for this game?

Some people or someone already does it, though it is still machine translation one..
but it is worth for menu, info, quest and other related things.. for the story, well they did it too but as I said before it was Machine Translation one..

well I am stuck with 4 boss in 2.0 ver T_T
is there a way to defeat him or its up to your luck ??

There was one CG in the saved file I got. But I wanted the Roka Ending, which forbids me from getting that scene and I didn't want to re-play the game. So was wondering if anyone who happens to be aware of why she did him? Details are in the spoiler tag:

Anyone here knows the reason for Rinsha, Innkeeper, to be fucking with that fat guy Yoruma, the boss of one of the business district?
And also there is also another one where Rinsha went berserk or something and did Serika.

Anyone knows if any of the scene is branched out or mandatory? And if possible the Episode of the event.

Thanks.

Last edited:
There was one CG in the saved file I got. But I wanted the Roka Ending, which forbids me from getting that scene and I didn't want to re-play the game. So was wondering if anyone who happens to be aware of why she did him? Details are in the spoiler tag:

Anyone here knows the reason for Rinsha, Innkeeper, to be fucking with that fat guy Yoruma, the boss of one of the business district?
And also there is also another one where Rinsha went berserk or something and did Serika.

Anyone knows if any of the scene is branched out or mandatory? And if possible the Episode of the event.

Thanks.

rinsha was dealing with the old guy... apparently maintaining a small inn wasn't easy, especially when it comes to a festival, she had to compete with other... the deal was that the guy will deliver her inn a good booze when the festival coming!

rinsha was dealing with the old guy... apparently maintaining a small inn wasn't easy, especially when it comes to a festival, she had to compete with other... the deal was that the guy will deliver her inn a good booze when the festival coming!

Oh I see.. After thinking for a while, I guess that was expected, considering her reaction when she speaks to him...
But was Serika's and her berserk state on the same scene arc or the same recollection set or was it a total different circumstances?

thanks for replying anyway :D

Got another question.

How do you get Levia's CG? That tsundere holy knight.
Must she get assaulted before her event comes through?

is that the begining?

yes it is... it's chapter 1... or was it prologue

by the means of episode 5... it probably meant that this is the 5th arc of Selica's story... though it's a remake of the first battle goddess

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?