1000 Post Club- Let The Spamming Commence

Well MAL isnt just to sort them by genre. It's mostly to keep track of what u are watching/what u watched/what u dropped/planning to watch

7 is still good! xD I tend to give everything that didn't leave a huge impact on me a 7. To me 7 is still great just not too much rewatch value to me~ But as you can see I have alot on there based in 7's. xD

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Evangelionheart Check that and you can see what we mean Slayn~ just click "Anime List" below my avatar and you can see~

7 is still good! xD I tend to give everything that didn't leave a huge impact on me a 7. To me 7 is still great just not too much rewatch value to me~ But as you can see I have alot on there based in 7's. xD

Well I see u didnt saw OVA... U should.. It's like the real ending, it will change your opinion u have my word on that.

And yea slayn> Tommorow we are writting an essey about symbols. So teacher told us to pick something that we would write from its perspective.. Imma chose a wolf and use some sentences from the show :P

Hmm.... I don't need to do that either..... I don't drop animes..... I watch it till the end even though it get repetitive sometimes.... No need for the planning either.... I still remember what I watch so that not a problem.....

Dang, I don't know how you can keep them all memorized. xD I've got over 215 listed right now and I KNOW I'm still forgetting alot that I can't think of to add to what I've seen. xD

We were never ever doneeee those things togetheeeeeeeeeeeeeer xD. Good parody

Lol.... It not hard remembering the name.... It the content that slip out cuz of watching others animes..........

why the random videos ..............

I need really watch fairy tail before it gets to far ahead <_<

the manga is boss thought up to date on it.

4fd9f2d3.gif
whyyyyyyy is she on here?
e111de78.gif

Hmm... Fairy Tail.... I stopped at the island they were doing to get S rank..... Catch up to the anime pretty fast..... Will watch it again.....

Hmm.... I probably remember it....

the manga is getting good XD

crazy fight scene coming up soon :)

I should really make a record of what I watch and read but meh

don't feel like it..

Dammit now I dont have any anime to use for AMV... I downloaded all HD with no black screen on top and bottom so cant remove the hard suuuuuub. FML

Damn Slayn I was like wtf when u mentioned Sting and at this moment Im listening to Sting's song xD

Never expected those things to die...... I was like OMGitgiufyfyjf...... That did not happen.....

I want to see that.... Wondered how strong Natsu is too..... He never released that fire/lighting power when he fought sabertooth team.... Overpowered them by pure flame strenght............

i think is power should be on the same level as zeref or close enough

as he is the only one to be able to survive zeref's curse or the only one capable of defeating him..

SB the fairy tail expert XD

naruto should be ending very soon to, I wonder if he is going to combine both sage mode and the bijuu mode..

Hmm.... Natsu didn't even do that dragon force either..... His power level maybe at the same level as Zeref....

Hmm.... From the look of the fight..... Naruto will combine it..... And yea, it ending soon....

Lol all the random power ups :goodtea: And suddenly the world seems so much weaker in comparison~ Legends are now just ordinary and pop up all over~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!