『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

We really need to figure out how the train really works. It has performed differently at different occasions.

I also vote to start the voting

ill just put it out there: do to the lack of infomation, we are most likely going to get this wrong for the vote

『That is incorrect Fear... Due to the incorrect/lack of precessing of information you have, you will most likely get it wrong. You are also forgetting about a very important point. And still haven't corrected that really wrong point in Satori's compilation...』

well i was going to say the lack of co-operation but you need to remember only you know whats right and whats wrong and i know there is got to be incorrect infomation due to one person maybe the killer or could be that fact that they forgot and just going by memory. regradless, no matter how you put it, wont change a thing

edit: so maddie if we guess incorrect, does one of us die or is it a flip of a coin for everyone to see who dies?

『Its RNG. I write up a list of everyone who voted wrong (for myself) and then use random number generator to see who of those dies.』

『And here goes the person who could also prove another person's innocence and is one of few who has a good information that could also help everyone here...』

infa you are right and i cant wait for the vn for her story to be translated.

maddie im disappointed in u

i have valuable info? i know that pichu was being creepy with a bat, but i don't know much past that

i can't wait either :shinies: sadly, the translator messed up his/her hands, so it's slow

『Yay! I disappointed you! ^_^』

『You do know but just don't give that info any value...』

its going to be awsome infa and so god dam good...

even i saw pichu beening creepy with a bat...

Well I'm finally home on my computer for once (not on a ipad)
So I will start to look through everything

i think im the best proof of know that both of them were at the front of the train before i found chiru, ill be honest i believe one of those 2 is the killer

Pichu + bat is not creepy!

Think infa think! List out all the information you know and wreck your brains thinking about it.
Or I'll confiscate your lolis

Hmm.. well then... to examine the list somewhat while inf thinks =w=

Maybe the repeating of the blood could cause confusion.
There was only really one trail of blood not trails.
Was it six holes? I thought there was some oddity about six bloody spikes and fives holes or five bloody spikes and six holes? I forget which.
Red in the water may not indicate blood although that is likely.

Chiru, would you explain more about the situation now that youve calmed down a little more? Like how you got the wounds on your arms or what exactly happened to Mikhail.

I can already see that our dear host is disappointed that we still can't see the light.

My goodness how are things going to go in the future

take all my loli's, i don't care, i don't have any! i honestly don't know how i'd have any usefull information. just about pichu's creepiness

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.