『[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] ; I see... Pre-order bonus ended so now I have to wait for my copy to get delivered before I can play again... Tell your char's name so we can add you... Hope Slayn can invite people to our FC too although its not completely approved yet...』

I don't think I can since it not approve and I don't have the privileged.... Got no power yet....

Btw, Yoshi-P just address the issue at hand.... It seem like the reason why he restricted the log in was that 5000 goes in at the same time... So it like every 5000 get in, I guess... He also want them to spread out... All at one place put up a heavy load on the server....

『Too bad then... I seriously have no idea when my game gets delivered... It can be half of a week, can be a week, or can even be 2 or more weeks >_<』

『Btw:』
SovaFukurou29_08_201312_12_23.png
SovaFukurou29_08_201319_43_06.png

My character's name is: Asuho Minahoshi (yes, very original).

I'm not sure if that is what you requested, but oh well.

『Yeah, that was what I asked ^_^』

『And I guess we will have to overlook rule #1 for you xD』

Hmm... You should turn off the effect of non-party member... That is what is causing you not to see the NM fate... I seen it but got to be very close to it....

Lol... Rule #1... He want no name from animes/games/etc.....

It fine if it from vn/games/animes that is not popular from the mass.... I seen alot of Kirito/Asuna from SAO running around, all the FF names and Games of Thrones....

Made a new character named: Reika Tachibana. She will be my main from now on, since I don't really like my other character.

g5j0Myb.jpg
Sex: Female
Race: Hyur
Clan: Midlander (Strength-based)
DoB: 13th Sun of the 3rd Astral Moon
Patron Deity: Nophica, goddess of abundance.
Starting Class: Archer
Job: Culinarian (I love food)

Delete Asuho Minahoshi from your friend's lists, please.

Just telling everyone.

I did not expect the PS3 version to be just like the PC version. Only differences are the hotkeys, menu, and graphics. Too bad I don't have a USB keyboard either.

I want the pc ui.... But it not hard playing on the ps3... the control feel very smooth...

Btw Mad... Here is that dungeon run you said I was invincible....

219uj5i.png

The Savra dragon fight....

t9ia74.png

See how close I am...

2v2fqt2.png

Very close too.... Look at all those chocobos...

1125zdj.png

I lost him for a second, so different angle... Look at all those names... Half of them is still not loaded... Lucky PC players doont have to deal with this... :/

fms01x.png

I lost him completely.... :( And it seem like everybody is just spamming fighting that fate....

『Good job with that screenshot. Its the same spot I made mine ^_^ Here is how I saw things:』
SovaFukurou28_08_201320_18_27.png
『As you can see by time left to complete, its only 16 secs apart...』

『Also, just look at this FATE, it boss had minions as well, you know? And there were more people than I actually managed to put on screenshot. Yes, I couldn't see boss because of all the effects and players, but I could at least target her...』
SovaFukurou26_08_201300_40_33.png

Hmm.... I limited everybody effect... To much flashiness cause slow down.... It hard enough to see it much rather with all those effects....

『Might do it myself later... Don't like that I'm unable to see the boss... And its not even characters that are in a way but their chocobos too xD』

『Btw, this is quite a good shot of a player's chocobo interested in me or in the fish I caught xD』
SovaFukurou28_08_201321_20_24.png

Lol... Yea, I seen all the chocobos on my screen than all the players.... I feel like I'm a chocobos breeder...

I added Reika Tachibana or rather she added me...... I can't invite her to the FC... Guess you have to do it when you get back on....

『Hope I get my game soon then... Although the fact that I haven't got it yet means that it will be after Monday at the very least...』

『Btw, it seems that my bug about keyboard that I submitted in Bugs section got moved to Accepted Bugs section meaning it has sufficient information and will be reported to devs ^_^』

Glad that it getting resolved.... So, it was a bug...

So, I was doing brayfox run today.... Made it to the final boss... Party got wipe... Did it again... We see the problem.. Tank stay in the aoe and don't move from it... Told him to move and his reply was "I couldn't and I got stun"... He complain that the boss did 900hp from his breath attack... This time he got 1 shot and went "Where my heal?"... Dude is an idiot of a tank and very squishy... I don't see anybody else having a problem moving out of the way.... Got more hate than him from healing and he complain to stop taking the hate... How is that possible when I ****** healing him from death door... We even gave him a good 15 sec to get hate and I still mange to take it away from him... If not he be dead...... Btw, his in game names is Bill Gate....

『So many tanks who can't play at all... >_< Btw, did you examine him? Would be one hell of a joke if he plays from PS3 with that name xD』

Lol... Don't remember but I think he on the ps3... Just search him up and he got 8 character on different server... Did I mention that he didn't got a job yet and went like a squishy tank.... I seen other without it and they were great, even though we get wipe from self poison healing boss but we managed to finish it.... Oh, you get a laugh out of this... At the start of the dungeon where we just spawn... We were wipe.... Fool took 3 hits from different mobs and that took all his hp out....

『Hope you won't get a bad tank while doing Stone Vigil... When I went there we got wiped 3 or 4 times from simple mobs and only 1 time from final boss because they went in while I was still watching cut-scene and couldn't get inside afterwards xD Still, I think we did pretty well considering every party member was new to the dungeon...』

『Hmmmm... I wonder how long will the maintenance on Wednesday last... My intuition says I will most probably get my game around that time... Or much later after that >_<』

I see that good....

Btw, It seem the primal Behemoth and Odin fates shown up last night.... Odin wipes the floor peoples that were doing it....
And I saw the Behemoth fate on the map but was very far from me... They both are lvl 50.......

『I see... I went to the Behemoth's place before but it was still empty at that time...』

『Also, do you know that they are extending free trial by 1 week?』

Don't bother with it... You won't even see it with all the players+/egis+/chocobos+ on screen... You probably die and don't even know how.... I heard that PC got it like that too......

Yea, I read that they are extending it for a week or something....

Btw, you should post our lodestone character on the front page... Updates the info cuz EA is done.... Add the the game has started...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?