『Btw, talking about lodestone... Can you access it? It tells me I don't have characters and should create a character before accessing it...』

I can access it... I think it cuz I got the 30 days trail service for now.... You got nothing tied to your account yet that why you cant access it yet... I think you be able to when you get your game and register the service.....

Btw, I just completed my battlemages armor set... Took many run for the glove.... Now, do the stone vigil offer any armor and I also unlock cutter cry... Get back in soon so we can dungeon run again....

『If only I could make it come sooner >_< Also, you will unlock some dungeon in Coerthas on lvl 44 too... And somewhere in Gridania there should be another NPC offering a new dungeon too... I still haven't completed low level quests there so I won't be able to notice if there is a new quest there though... Although I suppose now that you have the full set I won't need to worry about someone else getting it unless we have THM or another ACN there >_<』

『I haven't saw any green armor drop from Stone Vigil but last boss dropped green two-handed thaumaturge staff so I think it drops green weapons...』

I can still get the armor if I don't equip it and give it to my retainer.... I see... Now I need to get a weapon for CNJ/WHM....

Btw, here the list to unlock dungeon.....

Sastasha Limsa in Lominsa (15-18)
How to Unlock : During the main story

Tam Tara Deepcroft in Gridania (16-19)
How to unlock : During the main story

Copperbell Mines in Uldah (17-20)
How to unlock : During the main story

Halatali in Uldah (20-23)
How to unlock : Talk to the NPC outside of the Walking Sands in Vesper Bay

The Thousand Maws of Totorak in Gridania (23-26)
How to unlock : During the lv 24 quest of the Main Storyline

Haukke's Manor in Gridania (28-31)
How to unlock : Main Story lv 28 Skeletons in her closet

Brayflox Longstop Limsa in Lominsa (29-32)
How to unlock : During main story quest L32: The Things We Do for Cheese

The Sunken Temple of Qarn (32-35)
How to unlock : Talk to Nedrick Ironheart Outisde of Waking Sands

Cutter's Cry Uldah (35-38)
How to unlock : Silbold (Ul'dah Market Wards)

The Stone Vigil (41-44)
How to unlock :Story Mission

Dzemael Darkhold in Coertas (41-44)
How to unlock : Level 41 - quest by your grandcompany (GC), should be at left or right side. The observatory in Coerthas south of Dragonbone by Mor'Dhona entrance (can't rememberNPCs name)

The Wanderer's Palace (50)
How to unlock : Talk to the NPC near Waking Sands / Allene (Vesper Bay)

The Aurum Vale Coertas (47-50)
How to unlock : Talk to Nedrick Ironheart outside of Waking Sands

Amdapor Keep (47-49)
How to unlock : MISSING

Castrum Meridianum in Mor Dhona (49-50)
How to unlock : MISSING

The missing one is cuz they haven't found it yet(?).....

And list to unlock Jobs....

Bard = 30 Archer / 15 Pugilist
Summoner = 30 Arcanist / 15 Thaumaturge
Scholar = 30 Arcanist / 15 Conjurer
Dragoon = 30 Lancer / 15 Marauder
Black Mage = 30 Thaumaturge / 15 Archer
White Mage = 30 Conjurer / 15 Arcanist
Monk = 30 Pugilist / 15 Lancer
Warrior = 30 Marauder / 15 Gladiator
Paladin = 30 Gladiator / 15 Conjurer

Should post it on the front pages....

『Hmmmm... I think I saw far more dungeons than those listed there... And judging by achievements there are at least 25 dungeons... And there are only 15 in the list you found...』

More to be added... Don't ask when plus it seem that is how much we are able to access, I think.... The other 10 will probably come during the patch....

『So I guess even if those dungeons' entrances are on the map we can't enter them yet, huh?』

『But still, they even stopped selling digital editions of the game... My luck is so horrible...T_T』

I am pretty much refraining from playing right now, since I have to finish my anime before the 3rd.

Damn, they stop selling the digital too....

Yea, I see them on the map too... If we are able to access it we would got info already... I seen some lvl 50 running around....

Btw, you should post up the dungeon and jobs on the 1st post... I don't want to look through the thread finding it... >_<

Take your time Reika... It not a race to see who reach end game 1st.....

『Btw, I also think that GC should send people to dungeons with their later quests too... Maybe that's why they don't know how to open certain dungeons? Just that nobody got enough seals to get the highest rank yet?』

『And yeah, Decalcomania, if you don't complete low lvl dungeons on about lvl15 before I come back I will also help with my THM. I need to lvl it up somehow anyway ^_^』

Now I know what you mean I better have a tank that know what they are doing for Stone Vigil.... 1st run couldn't get past that dragons to the 1st boss... And keep on get more mobs than he can handle.... Those mobs hit hard and his hp plunge....And the dps was not helpful at all.... At least I beat it on my 2nd run even one tank left at the beginning and a new one join even though it his 1st time too...

All in all, I need to do those run again for those unique untradable weapon.... T-T

『Yeah, normal monsters are more difficult than first 2 dragon bosses >_<』

『Btw, where did you get the mushroom minion?』

『College starts today... Hope this will make time go at least a bit faster...』

It from the achievement "Lazy for you", I think.... Cuz I don't buy minion expect for the that thing that look like a duck....

Btw, It very hard to get the achievement "Clearing the Hive".... Reason is that the wood wailar already took over it and you need to fight a NM boss to get it.... And the only way to get it is to letting the enemy took over it to fight the boss but those damn fate farmer keep spamming aoe attack and not letting them do it.......

You got school too... That mean you be playing it much......

『I know... I've done Clearing the Hive countless times at beta phase 3 before so I know how it works... Those idiots just don't get that letting them take the keep will later make 2 FATEs in a row activate... Protecting the keep is actually pretty difficult though unless there are lots of people so the only time I saw it taken by enemy was when it was night in Europe... Right about this time I think...』

『And where is Lazy for You btw???』

East Shroud.... Close to the entrance to South Shroud... It a very big Ochu you got to fight....

That the point... They come in drove when they see the fate appear.... Damn them fate farmer....I stood there letting the enemies trying to take over it.... Been there the whole day and these idiot just want to farm exp... Don't they know that NM boss gives more exp.......

『The just don't know that FATE of recapture appears almost immediately after you let them capture the base... I hate the game for no ability to heal monsters because of this... I guess we should try going there and waiting while trying to keep as many people away as possible on weekdays at a time when least people play... With less than 5 people it should be impossible to defend it thanks to lvl syncing...』

I think I will try to shout it out... Hope those idiots stop spamming blizzard to notice the chat log......

『Meh, just wait for now and lets do it together later... Or I'll have to do it alone...』

Lol... I can always do it again to lvl up my other classes..... So don't worry.... I'm lvling up my craft classes for now...

『Okay... Would really help if you get me more Moko Grass too though xD I couldn't even make all items from 1st crafting log with what I had...』

Damn, the moka grass take 2 to create 1 item.....

So yea, I tried shouting it out and those idiot really ignore it.... Not even one respond to my shout.... I guess the only time we are able to get the achievement is when the expansion comes out and that place is a dead zone....

『It takes 2 Moko Grass to make 1st item and 2 of those items to create 2nd item. And till the end of the 2nd Crafting Log it uses both of those items for EVERY recipe... It'll take at least 400 of Moko Grass to make all those items...』

Well, guess it back to gathering...... Can't get that achievement till you join in and wait till it a dead zone.......

Btw, I keep getting tell spam by the gil seller.... I blacklisted & reported 3 so far.... Don't they got anything better to do.......

『Since he keeps doing that maybe it actually sells? Still, I really hate it that bastards like that make lots of bot accs and don't let other people normally login and play...』

I don't think so... Maybe... Would you waste 48$ for 100k gil??? Thing is you blacklist one another show up with gibberish name... They need to add one click option for blacklisting... I hate to type out that name....

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; Yo, you got to see this Odin fight... Can't wait for us to do it....XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, this one just had a big update. Help update it, please?
テイルズ・オブ・アリス to v1.3
femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。