『Slayn... You do know the country I live in, yes? Its a hole, not country. It usually takes 3+ weeks for order to get here from anywhere...』

『Btw, whats cross-classes???:reallyconfused:

『I do hope I will get it before 30th, but my experience with other deliveries tells me I will have to wait at least 2 weeks from 27th...』

『Also, added the link...』

:sigh:You know... After we started talking about orders, I had a bad premonition so I went to track my order... And guess what it said? Cancelled...』

Last edited:
Seriously??? Where did you order it from??? I guess you can get it off the psn though....

『Got it from game.co.uk since other sites didn't ship to my country...』

Did they even sent you an email??? Any reason why it cancelled??? I was expecting that they sent yours out early so that you might get it early...

That why I said peoples got theirs very early.... They want them to have it before the 27 or around the 27... Not surprise if it shipped early...

『I tried tracking the order and it said: Pre-order bonus code - shipped, FFXIV - cancelled... And I haven't gotten a single email that said it cancelled too...』

So, what you gonna do??? Get it off the psn??? If it make you feel any better... Peoples that order from Toy-R-Us got their game cancelled too... Reason, they took too much order but don't got that many in stock....

『Well, it doesn't say that its out of stock... I sent an email to support of that site and will decide what to do tomorrow... But I really want a physical copy of the game + you might not believe but it will actually cost more in my region's PSN...』

Hope everything work out.... Or is it a problem to order it again??? Did you get refunded???

『Not sure if they even took the money? I don't have a card so I ordered from someone else's...』

『Well, that person is in Austria right now so I can't meet him... I sent him a message asking if they charged the money for it, failed when they tried or contacted him in any way but he still haven't replied >_<』

『And yeah, German=Deutch...』

『Updated first post with useful(?) links...』

『Btw, maybe we should just go and make another characters on one of Jap servers? Cause something tells me this won't be the last time something happens only on NA/EU servers...』

Well, at least they address us and fixing it.... It only 3 hrs... That give me time to eat/relax/or something.... If it 24hrs then I will make it on jp server....

『Well yeah, I guess I can use these maintenances to watch anime and work on sets too...』

Another problem with that if I use the JP server the ping is 100+... It might lag for me like crazy... The ping on the NA/EU is around 20.... I think you will have better ping than me cuz you in EU which is not far from the JP server.... Me it the other side of the world......

EDIT: It back up... Let go....

『Couldn't even finish all anime eps I had left from this weak xD』

『Seems like it still shows old information... I changed to another dress more than an hour ago and it still shows my old clothes... My char btw...』

I just got my copy. Ended up buying it online a week before the official release.

Sadly, there was no preorder bonus for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!