Hmm... Don't PM also get an email notification when you sent it to members??? I know I do so I can respond back... Unless aexiel turn it off from receiving email....

Wasn't that tank a MRD??? He just keep on focusing on the boss or the mob in front of him.... He need to pay attention to his surrounding...

『He needs to understand that he is playing badly first...』

aaaaaand f*ck I realized that when I read it again. ********** it. I checked my email last friday but I never saw that email, damn it. Well, see you when it comes out I guess, when it does, I'll be using the same name.

『Same name? You mean [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ;? And don't forget, Moogle world ^_^ Btw, in case you pre-ordered the game you get the early access and can play from 24th instead of 27th...』

『Btw, Slayn, did you find anything good for FC banner?』

Last edited:
Hmm... You should PM him, Mad... It seem that he does check his email....

So, it a FC banner, huh???? Not sure if you will like the images though and maybe you have search for it already....

ej0d2.jpg
25fpmbt.jpg

bga7ph.jpg
[/
34zgehw.jpg
2hxsgt2.jpg
21ajsqw.jpg
2db1gd4.jpg
241ld8i.jpg
20j2qvq.jpg
vfusn8.jpg
2iuzwnn.jpg
2mdqede.jpg
169jccz.jpg
1zm1bo9.jpg

14u99c4.jpg
bezj0m.jpg
rw3zx3.jpg
2dtxkzs.jpg
nguc0l.jpg
syuwyp.jpg
2v7zdit.jpg
s4rww7.jpg
ezikc4.png

BTW, I talk to my friend and he actually is on the moogle server...<_< In fact he made 3 character and I guess he was lucky to get in... From what I seen wasn't all the US/EU server close from character creation???

『They were constantly opened and closed? Although I think they were closed for good on the last day I think...』

『Hmmmm.... I kinda don't get this "This is it!" feeling from any of the screenshots...』

Well, from the look of it the server was fill up and most of these player won't get the games... I know they are pre-ordering to get the EA code then cancel it cuz they just want to play for free wasting slot for those that want it....I thought that it was close and he couldn't make one on moogle so he chose another server... Didn't expect him to say I made 3 and one of them is on moogle when the beta ended already....-_-

Well, if none of those will do it then the only thing is take screen shot in game of ourselves then by posing, doing various things, dungeon run, etc....^_^

What exactly happened to beta? I was playing as my legacy character sunday but then come monday I wasn't able to play her, it was asking me to make a new character. Does this mean my old character is lost or what? Is creating a character from scratch right now just a mock character or something? Totally confused on what is going on because I was most likely going to go Moogle with you. [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION];

『Hmmm... Not sure what its like for Legacy players, but I think they could only play on Legacy servers or something? I think before the full release/early access there should be a service that will allow them to transfer to other worlds though... Then again, I don't really know what its like for them... And why exactly couldn't you play? Maybe it just didn't show your character because NA/EU servers were on maintenance at the time?』

There was a 3hr maintenance.... I was kick out couldn't sign in.... And all the world was close too..... Your legacy character is still there just that you can't transfer from that legacy server at all...

It might be possible that there was a maintenance going on and I just didn't notice, all though I was able to go all to the start screen and log in with my account just my Legacy wasn't there anymore and it asked me to create a new character which I just ignored because I wanted to play as my Legacy. I've looked around a bit trying to make heads or tails of whats going to happen with Legacy's but I've not really found out much. I'll try logging in right now to see if its there or not.

It there.... Since you played it.... You did register for it to get transfer over from 1.0 to ARR, right??? Since you played it, it not going anymore.... Plus they just tweet that phase 4 is not wipe...

『The beta test has already ended so I doubt you will be able to log in at all...』

Hmm, I see - so uh.. does that mean I should make a new character but will still have my Legacy at say a later date when the game is full-release and not be stuck with this new thing?

Edit: Ah I see, alright - I'm so lost and far behind in all this stuff lol. xD

Yea... Lots of peoples got that error and was told to made new one since server was full or close....

『Hmmmm... It seems we will be able to set up Aetheryte inside houses in order to teleport there...』

I guess that gonna be set to favorite......

You should put up the start time for EA.... Add a video to so peoples like it and also join us... Use the End of Era video...

That Behemoth fight look very epic.... See the dead bodies laying there??? Just wow...

Last edited:
『Nope, almost everything here is about this game so its not really spam >_<』

I put most cuz I know some of them got nothing to do with it.... And I'm not going through it to look for it just like this post here.... If I didn't post anything else...

Oh, there is a 12mb patch up.... I just tried out the client and it dled it.... And the FFXIV forum is up too... Although a bit slow at loading... It was on the news topic in the client....

『It says the forum is on maintenance for me though?』

Really??? I just went on it... Was loading slow too...

This was post on the forum--->

Thread Creation and Forum Posts

The number of threads that can be created and the number of posts that can be made in a 24-hour time period is now restricted based on the level of the MAIN character that has been linked to your forum profile.

Thread Creation Forum Posts
Level 1-14 Unable to create new threads Unable to make a post
Level 15-24 Can post up to three posts per day
Level 25-39 Can create one thread per day Can post up to five posts per day
Level 40-49 Can create up to three threads per day Can post up to 10 posts per day
Level 50 Can create up to five threads per day Can post up to 20 posts per day

* This restriction does not apply to the "Technical Support," "Bug Reports," "New Player Help" and "Community Events" forums and sub-forums. However, please note that off-topic threads that do not match the intended theme of the sub-forum will be deleted. Please make sure that thread content matches with the theme of the forum before you create a thread.
* The restriction will reset every 24 hours.

Once a thread has been created or post is made, you must wait 60 minutes until you can create a new thread and 15 minutes until you can make another post.

vipcb6.png

See, I'm on it....

『Oh, so there is a new full game forum now... I tried looking at beta test one xD』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック