Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by chuubiey

  1. Do you like Minigames or Puzzles in your VNs?

    Honestly, if it's just a simple minigame or puzzle, I don't really think about it. But if it's so hard that I have to keep retrying over and over, bye i'm about to cry lol. Cause some minigames can’t even be skipped 😩
  2. do you spend money on otome games or other games? why do you choose to spend money or not?

    Nah, I never spend money on otome games, especially ones with gacha. But I’ll spend money on a few visual novels tho.
  3. What do you think about ear-licking in drama CDs?

    I’m fine with it tbh. It gives me goosebumps and sometimes makes me feel kinda tingly 😭
  4. Are you the type to play multiple otome game or focus on only one

    I usually play multiple otome games at once, but lately I’ve been busy, so I just focus on one at a time.
  5. Did growing up change your taste in LIs ?

    My taste in love interests changes when it comes to their personality, but when it comes to their looks, I pretty much have the same type tbh.
  6. Who's in your profile picture?? 👀

    My persona art!! I finished drawing it on September 22nd! I tried the Lookism art style :3
  7. What's an otome trope you will never get tired of?

    childhood friend always be my fav, oh and yandere's too:3
  8. Favorite CD?

    omg yes, i love this series too 😭😭
  9. does your preference for manga/manhwa genres and storylines change as you get older?

    Well yeah, I used to read literally anything, even if the cover or plot made zero sense to me lol. But as I've gotten older, I've gotten way more picky, especially manhwa. Now I'll only read tropes I actually like, and if the story is trash, I'm dropping it asap.
  10. Do you have a favorite background or setting in otome games or drama CDs?

    I like historical and horror settings. The plots are usually more interesting imo.
  11. Have you checked out "Welcome Home"? (R-18 Vietnamese Otome Game by Chang)

    I already played it a few days ago. It popped up on my tiktok fyp. The art is sooo good, I hate that I unlocked the bad ending first lol.
  12. Would you still like your favorite LI if they weren't attractive?

    Well, no. If I’m being honest, I always go with their looks first lol.
  13. would you enjoy combat aspects if they were added in otome?

    I actually enjoyed it, but if I had to pick, I'd still go for the classic one ngl.
  14. How to contribute?

    Well, at least you should comment & be active. That’ll help.