Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Favorite CD?

omg thank you for starting this thread...I've really wanted a space to express my love for specific CDs!! I've probably listened to this 100 times by now, but this CD from the Honeybunny series is an absolute gem to me!!
HoneyBunny situation.2 体験版

This is one of the first few CDs I remember coming across, and it's soooo wholesome!! I melt every time I re-listen to it 。°(°¯᷄◠¯᷅°)°。 The ML has a perfect balance of being sweet yet playfully dominant, and I genuinely can't get enough of Domon Atsushi's Kohai voice!!! If anyone knows of any other audios where he plays a junior character, PLEASE drop the recs!!! 🙏😭 And if you get the chance to, please check this one out, it's my #1 fav!! Billions must love Kohais!!

There are a few other audios I listen to on repeat, but I think this CD deserves its own post!! ( ⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝)

I would love to hear some of your favs too!!! (..◜ᴗ◝..)
 
Religiously lol I love that!

drama cd.jpg


For me, it's definitely the Kankinkon series and Kuroi Yume (especially the first volume). While I love the submissive man tag, but both Kankinkon and Kuroi Yume have always been the ones I relistened to when I didn't have a new drama CD.

I remember that Kuroi Yume misspelled "Black Dream" in the first volume. They wrote it as "Brack Dream" and I found it hilarious. Probably this misspelling is what made me want to listen to it lol
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: chuubiey and rivivi
There are several cds that I would consider my favorites, but recently I've been going back to this doujin a lot!!

1790319863697.png


Every time I hear it I want to crawl up the walls from cute aggression, it's saccharine sweet and I absolutely love it/// Koitsuda Renya's voice in this cd is soooo mellow yet slightly desperate.
My only grievance is that there isn't enough of it and I haven't been able to find anything else that hits quite the same way...
 
omg thank you for starting this thread...I've really wanted a space to express my love for specific CDs!! I've probably listened to this 100 times by now, but this CD from the Honeybunny series is an absolute gem to me!!
HoneyBunny situation.2 体験版

This is one of the first few CDs I remember coming across, and it's soooo wholesome!! I melt every time I re-listen to it 。°(°¯᷄◠¯᷅°)°。 The ML has a perfect balance of being sweet yet playfully dominant, and I genuinely can't get enough of Domon Atsushi's Kohai voice!!! If anyone knows of any other audios where he plays a junior character, PLEASE drop the recs!!! 🙏😭 And if you get the chance to, please check this one out, it's my #1 fav!! Billions must love Kohais!!

There are a few other audios I listen to on repeat, but I think this CD deserves its own post!! ( ⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝)

I would love to hear some of your favs too!!! (..◜ᴗ◝..)
Absolute classic! I love the ones in this series
 
  • Love
Reactions: secretpapa
There are several cds that I would consider my favorites, but recently I've been going back to this doujin a lot!!

View attachment 119125

Every time I hear it I want to crawl up the walls from cute aggression, it's saccharine sweet and I absolutely love it/// Koitsuda Renya's voice in this cd is soooo mellow yet slightly desperate.
My only grievance is that there isn't enough of it and I haven't been able to find anything else that hits quite the same way...
This one literally introduce me to more of his works, and they are amazing
 
  • Like
Reactions: rivivi
Definitely Yuugen Romantica cd, I love the design of the character and the VA's(/∇\)This series definitely have a special place in my heart, especially Iriya's cd 🥺🥺🥺
 
Any drama CD voiced by Tsuda Kenjiro that leans into a slow-burn, noir, or slightly melancholic story! The depth of his voice combined with a mature, emotionally nuanced narrative makes it an absolute masterpiece to revisit late at night.
 
I kind of love listening to this one because the voice in CD is so soft that I find it hard to bear. Especially when he said, "Please don't go; that screen actually destroy me." :oops:
1790685291402.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ichisan
I have so many favorites! My playlist always changes depending on my mood, and right now these are the ones I end up re-listening to the most👇🤭

やっとみつけたおひめさま~メン地下溺愛執着あめんちあ~.webp
二重ペット契約=離れで=.jpeg



NoT Release.jpeg
【暴力×依存】ヒロインを潰え.webp


😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: VvannvV_0
Religiously lol I love that!

View attachment 119107

For me, it's definitely the Kankinkon series and Kuroi Yume (especially the first volume). While I love the submissive man tag, but both Kankinkon and Kuroi Yume have always been the ones I relistened to when I didn't have a new drama CD.

I remember that Kuroi Yume misspelled "Black Dream" in the first volume. They wrote it as "Brack Dream" and I found it hilarious. Probably this misspelling is what made me want to listen to it lol
omg yes, i love this series too 😭😭
 
  • Love
Reactions: Daisy Magnus229
omg yes, i love this series too 😭😭
:akazukin_sweat:
I lost some of the drama CDs from this series... but I don't know how to request them because they might be region-locked, Dusk may have either delisted them or don't sell in on DLsite?

For example, I lost "輪姦学校 ~愛欲の日々~" (the MC is Touji's granddaughter/Hikaru's daughter) :'D