Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What do you think about ear-licking in drama CDs?

What do you think about ear-licking in drama CDs?

  • I love it 💕

    Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I don’t mind it 😑

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Not really into it 💔

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7
I don't mind the ear-licking, though it keeps making me laugh and giving me goosebumps! But rather than fast-forwarding the track, I'm just taking off whichever earphone is getting assaulted lmao
:lapi_laugh:
 
I don't mind now, because I've been listening to the Otome drama CD for many years and I'm used to it.

The human head microphone recording is very realistic.

I remember the first time I heard the ear-licking girl CD, and I was scared. I had only heard the blood-sucking stereo sound effect before. It felt very real, just like breathing and muttering in your ear, which would give you goosebumps, haha.