Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What do you think about ear-licking in drama CDs?

What do you think about ear-licking in drama CDs?

  • I love it 💕

    Votes: 10 37.0%
  • I don’t mind it 😑

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Not really into it 💔

    Votes: 8 29.6%

  • Total voters
    27
I don't mind now, because I've been listening to the Otome drama CD for many years and I'm used to it.

The human head microphone recording is very realistic.

I remember the first time I heard the ear-licking girl CD, and I was scared. I had only heard the blood-sucking stereo sound effect before. It felt very real, just like breathing and muttering in your ear, which would give you goosebumps, haha.
 
It depends on how. um. INTENSELY the ear in question is being attacked.

I'm okay with a little, but when it sounds like someone is slobbering all over my ear like an excitable golden retriever, I fast-forward. I cannot abide slurping sounds. Ugh.
 
Personally, I don't really love or hate it. It just depends on each CV's style.
Some of them kinda use gentle tone, so I can still listen to them. But some have REALLY loud voices and so many sound effects that it feels like I have water in my ears while swimming😭 Those I just can't handle and have to skip for real.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rivivi
i get horny with the ear lick sorry not sorry, yeah i prefer them to lick my ears forever than hearing they make cunni sounds lol, but there are some vas that i prefer more than the others when doing it.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: nerim-w and daisyz
I would prefer it if the ear-licking segments in otome audio weren't too long. I feel it would be better if ear-licking wasn't the main focus of the R-18 parts.
 
I'm not into it lol. It was funny but at the same time it is awkward. Whether it's drama CD or otome games i personally skip or fast forwarding it. I'd rather prefer listening to eating sound instead 👀👀
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tirin
I'm not into it lol. It was funny but at the same time it is awkward. Whether it's drama CD or otome games i personally skip or fast forwarding it. I'd rather prefer listening to eating sound instead 👀👀
Yeah, listening to eating sounds is the ultimate bliss 🤭
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yuhiru
It depends on the seiyuu and the mood. If it's gentle and sweet, I love it. If it's too much / too loud, I skip. Good ear-licking should be intimate, not scary!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ichisan
I LOVE the ear-licking parts in otome CDs, but tbh not everyone's does it for me. Mitsuhashi & Ichijo's are the biggest trigger for me, they give me CHILLS 😫 My left ear is way more sensitive too, so I love when they lick that side
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ichisan
I don't know if I like or dislike it so I guess I don't really mind, the licking/slurping sounds crack me up most of the time. I don't skip them but would lower the volume if it's too loud and I don't want others to hear since I tend to use speakers and not headphones. I find it amusing to think of how the VAs are doing their best to create the sounds and they all have a different method.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ichisan
I like it, but I'm extremely picky about it. It's pretty rare for me to find an ear licking section I actually enjoy... Most of the time it's just too loud/intense/noisy, so I'll just sit with a poker face through it 😐
What works for me is when va is gentle and cautious with their tone, whispering and!! no harsh or overly wet sounds.
 
I'm actually quite fond of ear-licking scenes.
I've been listening to situation CDs for quite a while now, but I feel like there are fewer ear-licking scenes than there used to be, which is a bit of a shame.
That said, I'm not really into ear-licking scenes that are too over-the-top, though...
 
Im such a hoe for ear licking, i gobble it up BAD 😭😭 i dont even mind when it gets really intense and slurpy, likeeee yesss give me more 😍 you can basically call me an ear licking conosseuir with how ive pretty much picked up how every VA has their own ear licking style, like how Satou Takuya and Makoto Furukuwa have more simple ear kisses, Mitsuhashi and Ichijou Hirame have more sensual and intimate play styles, and then theres Shuhei Tominaga and Hayami Rihito who like gently slurping and teasing, then people like Uitoki Cherry who pull out a fucking vacuum 😂 IM AND INTO ALL OF IT 🫦🫦
 
I don't mind it at all! It depends on the scene and context, but it definitely adds extra spice to the CD.