Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Who's in your profile picture?? 👀

bbeulha

Member
Aug 23, 2026
134
51
Whenever I browse the community, I often see pretty or cool characters in your profile pictures, but sometimes I have no idea who they are!😂

So, I thought it would be fun if everyone could share who the character in their pfp is and give a brief introduction!! Even if it's not a character, feel free to explain the story behind your profile picture❤
 
My profile picture is a Japanese-style (Wafu) illustration created by the artist しらまめ(@Shira_mame93).
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbeulha
Whenever I browse the community, I often see pretty or cool characters in your profile pictures, but sometimes I have no idea who they are!😂

So, I thought it would be fun if everyone could share who the character in their pfp is and give a brief introduction!! Even if it's not a character, feel free to explain the story behind your profile picture❤
Mine is Sana from RedFox Manhwa ~
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbeulha
My profile picture is a Japanese-style (Wafu) illustration created by the artist しらまめ(@Shira_mame93).
This has such a dreamy and mysterious vibe! The Japanese art style is so pretty ❤ It's so captivating, I just can't look away!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tirin
My profile picture is Solona (ソロナ) from Luciole no Hime(リュシオルの姫)!

There are so many other characters I love, but he caught my eye when I was choosing a profile picture, so I chose him for my profile.😍
 
She has a gorgeous but dangerous vibe, kind of like a rose with thorns! 🌹 It looks like there's blood on her leg though, is Red Fox a horror manhwa?
Yes, it's a supernatural, horror, and romance manhwa ! The plot is interesting and it's one of my favourite manhwas but I admit that I haven't read that many manhwas ><
 
Whenever I browse the community, I often see pretty or cool characters in your profile pictures, but sometimes I have no idea who they are!😂

So, I thought it would be fun if everyone could share who the character in their pfp is and give a brief introduction!! Even if it's not a character, feel free to explain the story behind your profile picture❤
My boy luciel from mystic messenger <3
 
My OTP: George Washington and the homme fatal who took his virginity. :giveme:

Boku ni DT sute sasete yo!~~.jpg
 
The character in my profile picture is Boa Hancock from One Piece! She's one of my favorite characters from the series. (⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡
 
Mine is Nirei Akihiko from Wind Breaker. This is from one of their merch (where some character is in chibi style and crying! lol)
 
Hinagiku from Illusion of Itehari is one of my favorite otome game heroines.