Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

  • Your account level does not meet the threshold to view this section. To become eligible, you must interact with the community regularly. Please start by completing your profile. After that, you should interact with the Otome Section or help fulfill member requests by answering questions, reupload if you have the files, or contribute to the community.
Moderators
Izanai

[PC] [Otome]  Izanai

2 1K
Omega Vampire

[PC] [BL]  Omega Vampire

42 11K

Users who are viewing this forum

Latest profile posts

Does anyone know why mix dunk had akb48's logo I didn't get it
day 12 — ✨ 12 days! I didn't think I could keep posting everyday but here I am. Proud of my little consistency streak!
stupid_army bjose2345 stupid_army wrote on bjose2345's profile.
Well , how about this one https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ002036.html ? If this game have DRM too, then I'm cancelling my request again hahaha.
Wakabayashi Nihonjaki90 Wakabayashi wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
mirasaki Ryzen111 mirasaki wrote on Ryzen111's profile.