Fixed What is this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee

Otome Bishies' Queen ♛
Contributor
Mar 29, 2015
I tried logging into Anime-Sharing and something called CloudFlare kept stopping me from connecting to the site. I tried several times but then I failed. It sent me to some page called CloudFlare. It would say Connection (working), CloudFlare (working) and Host (error). I got the Error 520. It kept sending me to this page and I couldn't connect to Anime-Sharing at all. (T-T) This happened earlier today. Why??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, yeah... I guess so... But let's wait on the replies of the kings here...:dead:

Upvote 0
xBRZriQ.jpg

:wasclose:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I tried logging into Anime-Sharing and something called CloudFlare kept stopping me from connecting to the site. I tried several times but then I failed. It sent me to some page called CloudFlare. It would say Connection (working), CloudFlare (working) and Host (error). I got the Error 520. It kept sending me to this page and I couldn't connect to Anime-Sharing at all. (T-T) This happened earlier today. Why??

Anyway, something similar happen with another site I usually use. Exactly the same error and the same thing with the Cloud thingy. So I didn't really panic. The problem with the other site was something about networking in datacenter (yeah..I need a translation too). The problem didn't really depend on the admins either. So, let's just call it a crash, not really a bug. It works now so I think the problem was resolved.

:runhappy:

Upvote 0
Happens to me on another forum I use too. I always assumed it just means the server or something on the websites end is down when it happens. I'm not sure what cloudfire is exactly but it seems to be used by a lot of websites even 2ch. Hopefully one of the admins can clear it up for us.

Upvote 0
Same as well. Maybe it has something to do with their ISP because the forum has been unintentionally offline yesterday a few hours?

Upvote 0
CloudFlare is a U.S. company that provides a content delivery network and distributed domain name server services, sitting between the visitor and the CloudFlare user's hosting as in nsa cia service spying center

i guess for liability wise i have to say they may or may not be connected to them just think why usa and why go between and why does it it say open net " nothing is ever open " <<< that is my quote to my stated words

Upvote 0
CloudFlare is a U.S. company that provides a content delivery network and distributed domain name server services, sitting between the visitor and the CloudFlare user's hosting as in nsa cia service spying center

Simply put, CloudFlare is somewhat like a router. Between the visitor and the host (this site) isn't a direct connection, all the requests are routed via Cloudflare.

I hope I got it good xDD

Reactions: DesertLotus
Upvote 0
Simply put, CloudFlare is somewhat like a router. Between the visitor and the host (this site) isn't a direct connection, all the requests are routed via Cloudflare.

I hope I got it good xDD

^^ gj ^^ ,,,,,,,,,,,

Upvote 0
^^ gj ^^ ,,,,,,,,,,,

:cheering: Arigatou! ^-^

Anyway, I guess there are some tiny lil problems between the CloudFlare and the host. Did some dig in on the official site of CloudFlare:

Since the trouble for me started yesterday, on 16th, I guess that's pretty accurate. All we can do is wait, the power of refreshing be with you xDD

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。