Question What is the deal with the new "topbar" feed?

pingtoryan

Elite Member
Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
I liked the top of page feed just fine as limited new activities, only showing the activities of forums where discussions actually happen.

Now it's become straight up NSFW bar. If I cannot get it back to what it used to be or switching it to text without visible graphics preview, can I at least hide it altogether?

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We understand that the changes in the "Live Statistic" section, also referred to as the "topbar", has raised concerns, we have taken your feedback into consideration.

Currently, this section is set to exhibit the latest releases every last Friday of the month, known as the Release Wave Day, and reverts back to the standard view after a week.

As these changes might not be preferable for all members, rest assured, we are actively looking into ways to offer customization options, such as hiding or minimizing this section based on individual preferences. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to improve our platform.

Upvote 0
Hello everybody!

So glad to see familiar names here and there. ☺️ Was just wondering if it's possible to adjust the homepage settings so it could be SFW? Haha. 😅

Congrats, @Checkmate niisaaan! ❤️

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.