Visual-novels for Android & Co. for what you opinion about it?

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visual-novels for Android & Co. is the next station platform, and a new experience for the fans. My opinion, this is a double-edged sword: on the one hand, it is practical, because as you can with all his favorite game (but can make wass' s portable PC too, but that's another topic ...) play. But as we come to another page or to previously unsolvable property to the battery problem and etc.

But now that you do not feel patronized, you make yourself a picture about it and write about it. In the video I present from Overdrivehttp://www.over-drive.jp/smartphone/index.html

iIoTzXpcXhs2y.gif

You can at any time to my LV AdG.-club (group) are coming!

You can't even fit a loli on those small screens, far less actual women. Pass.

Reactions: nanashi1
A visual novel on an Android smart phone (or iPod or whatever)?

Ok, just imagine three characters on this small screen ... man, that would be a few cm for each character :lol:

It sounds very interesting ... and funny ... I can't imagine that I would play that :D

Hmm a small screen... wouldnt give the whole "experience" i feel... not that i play vn much anyway xD I like to look at background and stuff so that doesnt work well... neither does words :/

I suppose the majority prefers the PC.

Feels more 'comfortable' and 'right at home' with a PC in a way.

Still, first need to try to get the feeling of this 'new' experience.

I can't imagine looking down at a small screen while reading. It's too much of a hassle and there are many limitations to a smartphone.

I've tried playing one on my HDPI, it wasn't too bad but still prefer playing on my PC (ノ-`д-)ノ
There's just something about it.. It's like the PC "sucks you in" a lot more I think

How about Android tablets?

I cannot imagine play vn on some small screen. PC is better, besides some VNs can have really good cg, its just waste of pleasure to play on smaprtphone. Well, its conveniently of course but useless anyway

Portable ver. and works like a PSP (only without the buttons) XD

Plausible on both phones and tablets >(電話とタブレット)< >(アンドロイド 万歳!)<

Possible zoom feature ? >(小さいの携帯電話スクリーン)<

I played few Android Visuals on my Android and I am alive O_o

Was for a kind VN (Visual Novel) played, [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]?

What do you mean? O_O sorry lol I feel like a zombie today....week ago was rain today is so hot outside>>< and inside

Okay... On mi was the same hot day.

I mean, wath you played on your Android, [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]?

lol and I have a mini experia which is the size of a large eraser :XD:

Ummm for otoge in android,
a lot of people complained about how they have to pay to complete every routes (like voltage games)... in fact if you summed it up, you have to pay about 200 to complete a game... and that game is not even voiced...
I just heard about it, I tried it once, but it annoyed me since it's not voiced and have ad's everywhere...

Reactions: namalandrcont
I would draw the line at the Sony PSP/Vita/NDS. The scale is almost unbearable on the screens. Just because it has an audio plug it doesn't mean you can read properly in it..

Unless you're really into touching. Are you into hardcore [screen]touching?

Reactions: namalandrcont
Would be a nice way to skip class X3

Just play the game under the table :3

Actually, it can be nice if, like me, you spend more time on public transports than home !

I'd say to complete a full SWD game, it's around 20$ for the main routes, and add 2$ for each spin-off, which is still quite cheap since each route is worth hours of reading, with 2 or 3 endings each. Plus their oldest games are even cheaper : I think I paid 13euros for 8 very different routes, with beautiful CGs, and 3 endings for each guy. I think that the base game with 3 guys was 4euros, which is very cheap (If I were to count, I'd say my first games were around 25euros for around 20 guys' routes).
Of course, I didn't enjoy all of their games, especially now that only one route costs around 5euros, but most of them are really fun to read.

I think it depends on what you expect from a game, and your budget :T
I personally recommend you guys to get Choice of Robots or Zombie Exodus if you're willing to waste your money on a phone game xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.