[MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]

Didnt feel pacing was any problem though, personally. Series gonna have more time skips be it years or months soon up front. Asuna's entrance was pretty.

Which part cut off? o.o

1st episode was interesting. 2nd episode was beast altough it's still just the 1st floor boss. I will be expecting alot from this epic anime :D

Go read LN readers' post/opinions lol. They are everywhr.

^ Implying I didnt read.

Though I am link-less and clueless.

Ah well.

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]

Thank you for the tip-off. I must admit I didnt read the extra chapters (yet), since I only have the original copies with me.
I apologise to all for my rudeness and misunderstanding.

I was about to write something about that too. Don't get too fast on commenting there teru. Lol. Anyways, loving the eps and great summaries teru. :)

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]
Did you read the Aria in the starless sky side story? episode 2 was taken from there
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Sword_Art_Online:Aria_in_the_Starless_Night

>Read that side story
>Amused
>Figured I'd try reading other side stories
>Notice 'ch 16.5' have Mature content tag.
>Wondered what sort of mature content is this (like gory death scene?)
>Read one hawt sex scene.

DID NOT EXPECT THAT ' . '

Now I am left wondering what, if at all, will they do about that one...left it out? Do those 'here, have a look at something else' camera angle?

I was about to write something about that too. Don't get too fast on commenting there teru. Lol. Anyways, loving the eps and great summaries teru. :)

My posts are tasteless. Been holding back or else you will see walls of fanboying.

Less than 1 day to episode 3... Tonakai...

/me prepares tissue

Last edited:
even if eps.2 was explained in the side story, but the timeline is different from the LN, the stuff like someone who want kirito's sword was missing. I was dissapointed somehow

Last edited:
Didnt cry as hard as I expected, but that timed-message record crystal and Sachi's parting words to Kirito still made me drop tears. One part was great job to Hayami Saori-sama for that great portrayal of Sachi, even for its one episode. Capturing her fears and emotions at the canal scene was important, although it was probably indirectly her death flag.

Other parts still remain very emotionally driven, like Kirito's despair at the deaths right in front of the people he promised to protect, that scream when fighting Nicholas (Christmas secret boss), and that aftermath after obtaining that much desired revival item, to only find out of its conditions. Its been well long enough (6 months) after that trap that led to the guild's demise. I can only imagine Kirito's hurt from being trapped with that whirlpool of emotions which included him lying, Keita's words and suicide and his failed responsibility/promise to himself. I thought they had cut off Keita's scene after seeing the time skip, thankfully it was still there.Very critical episode in Kirito's character development phrase. A major factor on why he remains solo, rejecting all company.

Loving the timeline and status report sentences whenever the time skip. Christmas indicates the 1 year and 2 months into the game. Level 70 already.

Scilica next week~

It might be a little bit out of topic. Does anyone know where kirito gets tha black sword. It was already in his possession when he meets lisbet the blacksmith with the second LN

[MENTION=7129]maxi101[/MENTION]
that thing didn't explained yet. if I didn't wrong kawahara reki want to explain it in LN's side story.
And there are anyone who notice gender change in episode 1? the novel said that was impossible right? that was possible, but it will make some inconvenience and the developer remove the feature in beta test.

News: For TV Channel Aichi, Episode 4 will be delayed from July 28 to August 4 due to the London Olympics.

For Episode 5, there will be a double airing along with Episode 4 on August 4 at the most the airing will be delayed by only 30mins from the original time.

For Episode 6, there will be no broadcasting time on August 11 due to the London Olympics. It will air on August 18 with a 60 minute delay

For Episode 7, the broadcasting time will only be delayed by 30mins due to some special program

For Episode 8, the broadcasting time will be delayed by 1 hour due to special program.

Episodes 7-8 will be broadcast on the same day, August 25

Source: http://www.swordart-online.net/news/index.html

*Message from the admin: I don't know yet if we will also be affected by the news since there are other channels out there but please prepare for the worst T_T

[MENTION=7129]maxi101[/MENTION]
that thing didn't explained yet. if I didn't wrong kawahara reki want to explain it in LN's side story.
And there are anyone who notice gender change in episode 1? the novel said that was impossible right? that was possible, but it will make some inconvenience and the developer remove the feature in beta test.

which side story? there are many, including material edition. can you be a little more specify?

loved the novel and the way this anime is going it is probably going to be more than 24 eps winning

Did they show how Kirito got the Anneal Sword/Blade? I seem to skip to ep. 3 and just start from there.

Did they show how Kirito got the Anneal Sword/Blade? I seem to skip to ep. 3 and just start from there.
If SAO have only 12-13 episodes.. i think it'll be nope.
Hmm i wonder about kirito get elucidator from defeating boss..
Ep. 4 The Black Swordman - story about how kirito meet silica, i think.
Ep.5 Elizabeth the blacksmith~
Ep.6 Back to Asuna!! XD

Reactions: Slayn312
[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] Well i went back watch the first two ep. So how come they show Aria of the Starless Night as ep. 2 which is a side story but wont show how Kirito got the Anneal Sword/Blade which is a side story also plus it happen at the start of the when they were trap in the game and when he left Klein to get to the next villages.

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] Well i went back watch the first two ep. So how come they show Aria of the Starless Night as ep. 2 which is a side story but wont show how Kirito got the Anneal Sword/Blade which is a side story also plus it happen at the start of the when they were trap in the game and when he left Klein to get to the next villages.
Idk what the SAO's publishment thinks so far.. and if SAO was really 12-13 eps, then the episode won't be enough to explain full of Aincrad side story. However the full story of kirito on aincrad will you get on SAO : Progressive (this year - fall)

Really.. i hope SAO will release in 24-26 episodes XD

Yeah.. this week we won't be able to watch SAO.. sigh
Episode 4 and 5 will release on 4 Aug coz of delayed broadcast.. :donefor:

it sucks but I cause what can you do.

but I want to start reading the light novel this week but I might aswell wait for them to finish translating it.

SAO has been already slated for 2 cours.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?