Kirito is pwning arses like a boss.

At the very end though, right when Silica was about to say something and he interrupted it.
I thought "YOU JUST GOT FRIENDZONED"
Then when her inner monologue finished.
"...Imouto-zoned, or rather you totally like it there don't you Silica"

Kinda felt a little rush here and there these 2 weeks, but all's fine.

Felt that blow for Pina when she covered Scilica and 'died' in her arms while Scilica screamed for her best friend in this game. Kirito comes to the rescue of course. I looked out for some scenes for their kinder interactions, of course from Kirito to a little sister. Kirito's own version of atoning towards his real life sister turned out in acquiring a friendship with the idol of Aincrad.

Process of getting the flower was kinda fast, with Scilica involved in power-leveling chances in higher floors which Kirito allowed for her to strike the last blow, and the various upskirts (or nearly) scenes which we saw a blushing Scilica.

Yes, that bad ass scene from Kirito where he owned all the orange players with only battle-healing. So awesome, so overpowered even in the frontlines, so cool. Plus, those high hearing skill level and enemy detection level. Solo is way awesome, way to go. Level difference of 33, yet HP difference is roughly 5k, I must admit Scilica's life a little higher than I expected.

I will reserve my opinions of other scenes.

Obviously all things end well when Kirito's involved. With that resurrection, episode 5 will come next week~ Could it be? Waiting for preview-kun.

Last edited:
See for the year yourself, [December 2023, red-nosed reindeer at the end of volume 2 of LN] that's why I said the time line is a bit unarranged. Almost forgot, asuna will appear again in the next episode
hmm.. so that's what you mean? i don't know why the author do this, but it's not a problem, is it? it is still following the timeline, as everything is at the right place.

hmm.. so that's what you mean? i don't know why the author do this, but it's not a problem, is it? it is still following the timeline, as everything is at the right place.

it is kind of confusing since he messed up the time line in LN and he did it again in vol 8 with the first story[December 2024 June]. Readers might not follow through the story since the time line is a bit unarranged.

it is kind of confusing since he messed up the time line in LN and he did it again in vol 8 with the first story[December 2024 June]. Readers might not follow through the story since the time line is a bit unarranged.

:sigh:
i suggest you read again.... coz June 2024 was on the vol.2 whilst vol.8 which implicate to the next episode of vol.5 is April 2024.

i mean... we're talking about a pro-writer in here.... there's a slim chances such a mistake exist. Because right after the writer (Kawahara Reki) wrote the script, a dozen of editors are waiting and read the script before it goes to publisher to be published!

:sigh:
i suggest you read again.... coz June 2024 was on the vol.2 whilst vol.8 which implicate to the next episode of vol.5 is April 2024.

i mean... we're talking about a pro-writer in here.... there's a slim chances such a mistake exist. Because right after the writer (Kawahara Reki) wrote the script, a dozen of editors are waiting and read the script before it goes to publisher to be published!

The story doesn't quite flow because the time line of the whole story is jumping back and forth, and it will only cause confusion as to why the writer doesn't start the whole story in sequence despite so many editors' effort. The better way to clear the confusion is to write the story in a timely fashion i.e. 2022 to 2023 to 2024, readers will have a better understanding of the story that way.

The story doesn't quite flow because the time line of the whole story is jumping back and forth, and it will only cause confusion as to why the writer doesn't start the whole story in sequence despite so many editors' effort. The better way to clear the confusion is to write the story in a timely fashion i.e. 2022 to 2023 to 2024, readers will have a better understanding of the story that way.

with your statement, i imply that you don't know the japanese industry well enough....
the reason why he wrote not according to the timeline is simply because he wasn't planned it at first, as when the 1st volume published and then got booming... his editor and publisher that contracted him, became anxious to make the next volume. making stories about aincrad etc etc...
for example is the vol.1 and vol.2 right between the marriage and his honeymoon time, Kawahara-Sensei never mention about Yui existence which the event was occured only 3 days before the fishing of the Local God Fish in 22th floor and their return to frontline to conquest the 75th floor as mentioned on the vol.1

besides... this kinda of story had it interest for making flashbacks. which can give an infinite possibilities for the gap-hole between 2022-2024 aincrad incident! this gap-hole can give chances for Kawahara-Sensei to write many events during the 2 year! as for the reader, you wont be confused if you are bright and smart enough!

with your statement, i imply that you don't know the japanese industry well enough....
the reason why he wrote not according to the timeline is simply because he wasn't planned it at first, as when the 1st volume published and then got booming... his editor and publisher that contracted him, became anxious to make the next volume. making stories about aincrad etc etc...
for example is the vol.1 and vol.2 right between the marriage and his honeymoon time, Kawahara-Sensei never mention about Yui existence which the event was occured only 3 days before the fishing of the Local God Fish in 22th floor and their return to frontline to conquest the 75th floor as mentioned on the vol.1

besides... this kinda of story had it interest for making flashbacks. which can give an infinite possibilities for the gap-hole between 2022-2024 aincrad incident! this gap-hole can give chances for Kawahara-Sensei to write many events during the 2 year! as for the reader, you wont be confused if you are bright and smart enough!

you are right about the possibility, however, you forgot one thing. volume two of the LN is basically composed of four female characters, but the writer made a mistake by putting sachi at the end, which put a question in my mind as to why he did that. and as for volume 8, he jumped back to the crime in SAO, which he could have done so in earlier volume if he intended to introduce the leaders PoH, and extend the story a bit in later volume to make the story more interesting. The first volume was fine since he started in the middle and then go back to the beginning. Jumping back and forth with possibilities of the story causes more confusion than appeals to readers. I suggest you take a REALLY good look at the anime instead to know what REALLY makes the story more interesting.

[MENTION=7129]maxi101[/MENTION] so you now blaming me not really watching the anime? as i stated before... reader wont be confused if they're smart and bright enough!
it's your writings that confusing people who post in here... if you want to discuss the contents of the light novel, learn manner first... put spoiler tags!

like when you said Leader PoH... people who didn't read the novel would confuse what does PoH means!

Edit: im not going to continue your dumb argue rant anymore! feel free to comment anything! i just found out just how stupid i was to reply your stupid and noobish post!

Last edited:
Funny person, did I not mention "anime"? I thought comparing the LN with the anime is also part of the discussion. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I have no idea what's going on in this thread but I'm going to post that I can't wait to see the entire volume of the current Arc they're writing up. So far, of course we know what happens to him, but the question is how and the other questions associated with it.

Sachi is a unfortunate death and Black Cats as well. I sure they're pretty much dead unless someone wants to overturn what I said. As her appearance on the opening, I think they'll make a 2nd Opening and Closing once it hits the 2nd season of the season. The Leader, player POH, of the Laughing Coffins makes a appearance sooner or later. Probably giving the introduction in the next one possibly. That's my guess from the title. Haven't checked the main site directly so I don't know.

In regards to Red Nose Reindeer Episode 3. It starts off within first year of the game period in December 2023 and how he met them along with the deaths of the group in possibly one month. Then it fast forwards a year, December 2024, since that event. Sure it might make the story chronicle timeline a bit messed up for those who are viewing it.

But those who haven't read the Light Novel would not be able to wait and find out the relevance of Kirito desperate act to atone his self guilt for getting them killed due to him wanting to be with a group of people. Honestly bearing the hatred of everyone as a first Beater, I'll doubt many can bear that true weight. Especially how it only takes a group of people to kill you in-game and die in real life as a result of one mistake.

People who did read the light novel probably can wait but not those who haven't. Otherwise the audience with no knowledge of the events who of forgotten it and the relevance of the acts in-between that time.

Last edited:
[MENTION=7129]maxi101[/MENTION] well, in the LN, it isn't weird to see something like jumping timeline around. especially when there are some details that needed to improve the story. SAO itself was a web novel first. look at this:
Reki Kawahara wrote the first volume in 2002 as contribution for the ASCII Media Works’ Dengeki Game Novel Prize (電撃ゲーム小説大賞 Dengeki Game Shōsetsu Taishō?, now Dengeki Novel Prize), but refrained from sending it in due to exceeding the page limit.
Thus he published it as a web novel using the pseudonym Fumio Kunori.
even that, did you notice in volume one kirito soloing because the death of his guild which is the black cat of the moon? the guild name wasn't mentioned but I think the author already plan to add sachi's story.
The anime was rearranged to help us understanding the story, and follow the exact timeline

Last edited:
Funny person, did I not mention "anime"? I thought comparing the LN with the anime is also part of the discussion. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Comparisons are fine, but he is saying put spoiler tags when discussing LN contents, since they come off as spoiler to those who have not read them. And he is right, please put your theories or whatever that are based on LN in spoiler tags.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]
Calm down, no need for insults.

Comparisons are fine, but he is saying put spoiler tags when discussing LN contents, since they come off as spoiler to those who have not read them. And he is right, please put your theories or whatever that are based on LN in spoiler tags.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]
Calm down, no need for insults.

Thank you for the advice. Is that how you people do the spoiler because the icon of the yellow triangle with the black exclamation mark isn't in the post, so I don't know if I am doing it right.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
The upcoming episode might probably be the best one so far because asuna start falling in love with kirito.

Last edited:
^Agreed. I'm hoping for two episodes of the entire incident since they're way too many key plots to skip in that chapter (entire volume of that incident is what I meant) alone.

^Agreed. I'm hoping for two episodes of the entire incident since they're way too many key plots to skip in that chapter (entire volume of that incident is what I meant) alone.

your praying has been answered
even though lots of skip in here and there, the episode are still exciting. especially the moment when Asuna wake up from her nap... those moment are priceless

Oh Asuna, so endearingly cute. Yes, this is the scene I longed to see since episode 2. This 'first' time Asuna learns to 'live' in this world, after spending all her efforts over the past months leveling and boss clearing. Thumbs up to Kirito too.

Excellent episode, major ??? must be hanging over everyone's head. How did those 2 PK incidents happen within the safe region of the town? As the plot thickened, I really didnt realise the episode was over soon until the ED song kicked in. Just showed how glued I was.

Oh Asuna, so endearingly cute. Yes, this is the scene I longed to see since episode 2. This 'first' time Asuna learns to 'live' in this world, after spending all her efforts over the past months leveling and boss clearing. Thumbs up to Kirito too.

Excellent episode, major ??? must be hanging over everyone's head. How did those 2 PK incidents happen within the safe region of the town? As the plot thickened, I really didnt realise the episode was over soon until the ED song kicked in. Just showed how glued I was.

While watching, I remember your comment on how you didn't realize it was already the end of episode.

Then I look down, thinking 'this is probably around 15 minutes...' then see 20 minute .- .

And this sort of thing is a qualification on what anime I want to keep around.
(the other anime recently to give me such effect would be Hyouka)

Also, my evil side's comment: THAT'S WHAT SHE GET FOR BEING NEXT TO WINDOW!

Another week for episode 6.

The leaders of Laughing Coffins will make an appearance at last, and people will be surprised that those two didn't really die.

your praying has been answered
even though lots of skip in here and there, the episode are still exciting. especially the moment when Asuna wake up from her nap... those moment are priceless

Same here. If I was good at Photoshop and image manipulation, I would of made that into my signature for season except I'm current dealing with a fractured right wrist so my precision in making any signatures and avatars are gone. For the time being to say the least.

The good thing though, as you said, my prays has been answered for them splitting it up to two episodes. I didn't see how they planned to get all the key plots in within one episode without being drastic in cutting down the writers already released side story of it.

Another week for episode 6.

The leaders of Laughing Coffins will make an appearance at last, and people will be surprised that those two didn't really die.

They will be and if they ever produce up to the Phantom Bullets and Alicization ARC. You'll be surprised at multiple levels of who they become and what happens to different individuals. I still want to produce the ARC between those two, so Asuna can be the main protagonist for a while. Kyaa~~

Sword Art Online?

I have a question and will put it in spoiler mode. Don't want to ruin the story for anyone.

I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. After the first episode, they were like months ahead. After the second, I don't recognize anyone and people are like lvl 30.. Is this right? Just want to make sure they are not out of order.

Re: Sword Art Online?

I have a question and will put it in spoiler mode. Don't want to ruin the story for anyone.

I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. After the first episode, they were like months ahead. After the second, I don't recognize anyone and people are like lvl 30.. Is this right? Just want to make sure they are not out of order.

yes, it's in the order of the time line, like in the novel that Kawahara wrote

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Liuying wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello,Sir.!
Could you updata 裏の賭け麻雀 借金娘の敗北種付け生活
New update seem to have added EN