Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Nothing, only Shaft saying that it will air on late April. There are spin off mangas, though i am not updated with it yet.

i thought there was a vn or smth?
spin-off? no?

absolutely nothing?

Edited last post a bit. Not VN anymore, it is an LN written by a different writer in Nitro+.

homerun_the_movie.jpg

LOL WUT????????????????

【まどか☆マギカ】MBS・・・4/21(木)26:40〜 ※第11話・第12話連続放送 TBS・・・4/21(木)27:00〜 ※第10話・第11話・第12話連続放送 CBC・・・4/24(日)26:45〜 ※第10話・第11話・第12話連続放送

And the heavens opened and the divine light shone down......And there in the middle, there was Madoka once more and the world was at peace.

ho ho thursday 26:40
11 and 12 double broadcast

to watch live? hmmm

Can't stream, only raw. This is close to the real walpurgis night xD OH UROBUCHI.

lol, made us wait long enough already.

i guess i shall watch live then. but its late ~__~

shaft postponed it indefinitely~

LOL, now its confirmed then alls good

just do the troll, no need keep us in suspense anymore
>.<

There is no troll anymore after the expectations troll so it might be true.

Last edited:
>.<

cu*** you, shaft. go ask the seiyuus! the recording should be long over! they are the only ones who know!

EPIC ENDING! AND UROBOCHI !!!!! (watch it live).

Morning rescue end!

Ok just joking.
1303410929663.jpg

Remember kids, Jesus Madoka died for our sins.

Our prophet is Homura, she is our leader and our Saviour.

Join the Church of Madoka now.​

Don't take this post seriously (this is the new meme/trope), proper post after subs!

watched raw, didnt bother to wait for subs. will scan through subs bit by bit later.
mega epic end to the show. this may make the record books
Keeping my posts short, you should watch it first
edit: scanned through subs, updated posts. i was right for 98% of the 2 epis, well, still not used to raws after so many subs for years. hahaha

Kyubey explains to Homura because of her constant interference with time and repeating the same time over and over again, she has indirectly nurtured Madoka into the possible strongest mahou shoujo/witch EVER. This caused major doubts in Homura, as she prepares to fight Warplugis alone. Madoka struggles with herself after being the history of the world interlude with the history of mahou shoujos giving up to despiar and finally becoming a witch. As Warplugis approaches, the entire Japan gets engulfed in a pending natural phenomenal, with the government evacuating the citizens. Solo-ing the fight with Walpulgis, Homura shows everyone how a nuclear war can be executed, by a mere 12 year old girl. But all her efforts are in vain, as Warplugis proved too strong. As the evacuation base, Madoka finally realises and everything that Homura has done for her finally sinks into her head. Homura will despair and turn into a witch if she stops her time loops and efforts to save Madoka. After a final farewell with her mum, Madoka arrives on scene in the dying minutes before Homura's soul gem got completely corrupted.

Madoka finally makes her wish, which to destroy all witches before they are even born. This inori(prayer) was cause disruptions in space and time itself, as Madoka would ascend as a god. After the long awaited Mahou Shoujo, Madoka saves all mahou shoujos who were becoming witches, whether in the past or present. We see another timeline after Madoka's wish was made, with Mami, Kyoko all back(they didnt turn into witches, they died). Homura, experiencing another time loop again, sees the horror sight of the sheer mass of soul gems Madoka had saved and accumulated, with those powers, it could destroy en entire universe. But Madoka comes with a new dress and longer hair, saving everyone, again. Shortly, the fact that Madoka had made this wish, her life will no start or end, and she completely disappear from everyone's memories and live in an alternate reality(or so maybe), saving all mahou shoujos behind the scenes and killing all witches. Homura doesnt wants this to happen, as Madoka alone as to carry all this burden. Convincing that all is fine, Madoka hands Homura her ribbons and tells her that she was my greatest friend, and Homura would never be alone.

Madoka later appears with Sayaka at Kousuke's audition. Crying, she realises that this was her true wish, and with materialising, she leaves with Madoka. Kousuke showed a brief remembrance of Sayaka while saying her name shortly after his concert. While Madoka completely disappears with everyone's memories, except Homura. Homura comes across the Kaname family at the park, and briefly chats with Madoka's mother. Turned out, her little brother has an imaginary play-mate in her real sister which he cant remember anymore, only calling her Madoka. Homura chats with Madoka's mum, only for her to note that Homura's new ribbon is cute and only if she had a daughter. She obviously has some nostalgia of her daughter, whom she cant remember anymore.

Then after, Homura chats with Kyubey about the new state of the world, and why she still remembers Madoka despite of the memory reset. Kyubey does not remember a thing about witches at all. Apparently, the witches got replaced by Majuu in this current frame. Shortly after that, new monsters in the 'majuu', which can be translated into Magical monsters or simply, demons, in place of the witches since they will not exist anymore. Homura sports a new sets of wings and a new bow, exactly similat to Madoka's one except for the purple color, destroying all of them in the process.

Aftermath, the mega epic phrase:
bge99i.jpg

Well, Shaft definitely outdone themselves. When I first heard Shaft is doing a mahou shoujo series, I thought this was mad. Looking at the animation, i am quite sure i would not like it too. Well, i still dont really like it now. Anycase, i think this was a masterpiece in making. Simple plot and all, the bad guys were quite obvious in the process of watching, I sorta guessed majority of the plot, like the girls will become witches in the end, and i guessed Madoka's wish correctly to a certain extent. Shaft kept up the trolling, making us want to watch more each week, and the ultimate troll was the long end for these 2 episodes.

As i stated, simple plot. Yet, the emotions in the show was always shaking and swinging here and there. Shaft's execution of the show was perfect to a certain point, its not something you will always see and like. The show had its highs, definitely causing a big stir in japan when everyone after this and guessing the ending like crazy. I seriously doubt now if they havent shown in this format after the long delay, there would not be this much strong an impact. Shaft may be thanking their skies while the whole of japan is cursing theirs.

The whole thing about making wishes(contracts) and ultimately pay the price for realising it was cold hard truth. Madoka simply wanted to keep the smiles on the girls, and therefore her ultimate sacrifice.

In short, GREAT SHOW.
9.5/10 - 0.5 because of the trolling.

Last edited:
Line sucky to download subs >_>. Star driver ending or this ending more epic?XD

hmm, star driver.
if you read my post, i kinda expected that prayer. so it was up to shaft on how they execute it then.

start driver had guessing till the last minute what exactly is sugata up to, that and the final fight really made sit on my chair like L in death note.

OH LOL, after discussing with the VN group, I CAN SAY ICWUTUDIDTHAR UROBUCHI.

The ending msg of the final epi and Good Friday's msg, COINCIDENCE MUCH SHAFT? And Japan's current state because of the earthquake with the msg of faith, hope and keep fighting to everyone............... thinking this way makes the ending even more epic xD.

hmm, if its targeted to the japan crowd and earthquake relief efforts, then i guess it was quite the epic staemnet. then again, i seriously doubt that if the earthquake didnt hit, there will not be as much impact generated yesterday. thats my opinion though.

They might change the ending after the earthquake hence the delay. Now i wonder what the ending should have been before the earthquake. You know the delay was because of the content inside the last 2 episodes so they may be did really change it (wait for staff interview then). Of course all is speculations but the ending fits too obvious with the current events in Japan LOL.

NOOOOOOO, another icwutudidthar Urobuchi interesting point!

After one of our VN members pointed out something, I can only say Urobuchi wrote Madoka with S;G in his mind. I can't go too deep for spoiler reasons for S;G.

I will just point out the obvious ones. Madoka epi 3,5,8,10,11,12 are the episodes that stand out a lot, S;G (referring to the game) chapters 3,5,8,10,11,12 are also the EPIC chapters. So yea, Madoka parallels S;G quite a lot in terms of events and themes. Madoka also has time travelling and alternate dimensions (in S;G is called world line theory). So yea, my mind HAS BEEN BLOWN. Oh yea, and there is the crossover campaign between S;G and Madoka by Shaft.

Now the VN group is trying to formulate Madoka with the theories in S;G to see more similarities.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?